Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Gosh! I didn't expect to find GHS thread on the 4th page. It's not like she doesn't have any drama, huh? I guess everyone's busy. :D Hello Sunnies! :X I wonder when her movie Daughter will premiere? Aside from rice wreath project & video message, is there any project we can think of in support for her movie? I was thinking of give always during the premiere. :) Tshirts, key chains, magnets, stuff toy? Sorry just brain storming....

Thank you all for all the goodies and news about GHS... I wish there are more fans photos of her during filming.... Maybe her drama filming location mostly indoor? @myonenonly‌ lol.... I think everybody is busy lurking or active on the other thread . I mean her drama thread. That thread is hot...

Good Morning SUnnies :)

@ochloe Thanks for all KSH pictures she looks so beautiful :)

@myonenonly @chyne22 Yes I agree AE thread is hot I love all the post in that thread a lot of people are saying that in this drama KHS is really pretty, but to me she's always been pretty so I dont understand :-/ :-/ :-/  just confused :)) :)) :))

@cheerkoo Yes that shoe's is really comfortable I love all of her shoes, including high heels :)

Have a great day Sunnies :)

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=1598No pix but it says that AE team is filming at SBS특별기획 '엔젤 아이즈' 촬영 공지 AE filming Notice:

4월 21일(월) 검단탑병원에서 (@ Gum Dahn Hospital) 배우 구혜선, 이상윤 주연의 '엔젤아이즈'촬영이 예정되어 있습니다.

촬영으로 인해 다소 소란스럽더라도 너그럽게 이해하여 주시기 바랍니다.=Due to the filming, please understand even if it may become disruptive. 
They are starting the filming at night time:. 촬영일시 : 2014년 4월 21일(월) 20:00 ~ 21:00.It is a real hospital for just one hour. So the dc fans are telling each other not to go there so that the AE team can film quickly and successfully! Nice people @ DC....!!
But, accidentally, some one passed by that hospital~~kekefew pix, but nothing spectacular~~I see tiny GHS and Kim JiSuk? His hair style seems to have changed...I like it better down...kekehttp://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=1617

DC-AE fans also want to see making scenes and pix....This poster wants to know if the whole DC-AE team and make a request to the production team....keke----YES!! Please Do!!!Can we do that too?Asking them to post PAST making/BTS scenes,,,etc.???http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=1601

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear Sunniez,

Happy Monday :)
@cheerkoo, thanks so much for bring news and pics from dc, hmm..wonder what eps their filmed?looks like no PDJ there, hehe, could it be the scenes where PJD went to boston? and hope the production team granted all dc wishes ;)
@GHSforever thanks for OST no 3 MV, nice song and perfectly matched right? remember this song came out at the end of eps 3, where PDJ held tight YSW hand after ER incidents while DJ eyes looking intensely to SW :x
@ais370 thanks so much for sharing your gift pic ;) awesome key holder i love it :x
@ochloe thank you for KHS AE still cuts
@myoonenonly KHS thread already on page 1 now sis ;) let's keep it that way :D
and to All Sunnies, thank you so much for awesome posts :)

cheerkoo said: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=1598No pix but it says that AE team is filming at SBS특별기획 '엔젤 아이즈' 촬영 공지 AE filming Notice:

4월 21일(월) 검단탑병원에서 (@ Gum Dahn Hospital) 배우 구혜선, 이상윤 주연의 '엔젤아이즈'촬영이 예정되어 있습니다.

촬영으로 인해 다소 소란스럽더라도 너그럽게 이해하여 주시기 바랍니다.=Due to the filming, please understand even if it may become disruptive. 
They are starting the filming at night time:. 촬영일시 : 2014년 4월 21일(월) 20:00 ~ 21:00.It is a real hospital for just one hour. So the dc fans are telling each other not to go there so that the AE team can film quickly and successfully! Nice people @ DC....!!
But, accidentally, some one passed by that hospital~~kekefew pix, but nothing spectacular~~I see tiny GHS and Kim JiSuk? His hair style seems to have changed...I like it better down...kekehttp://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=1617

DC-AE fans also want to see making scenes and pix....This poster wants to know if the whole DC-AE team and make a request to the production team....keke----YES!! Please Do!!!Can we do that too?Asking them to post PAST making/BTS scenes,,,etc.???http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=1601

Judging from the photos..she really got her hair cut 

:(

(

Judging from the photos..she really got her hair cut 

(

I'm with you. The color seems darker too. I know GHS always look pretty with any hair style. I only wish she waited until the drama was done. She's still able to tie it back so I'm hoping that it is shoulder length?

Looking at the photos i don't think she cut her hair, I just noticed I couldn't see the end part isn't it especially when our hair is short and when we tie it at the back the end part is thinner from what I've seen in my opinion when she tied her hair she tied the end part back to where she started the knot hahaha it is so hard to described but my opinion she didn't cut her hair it was just the way it was styled.

Have a good day/ night everyone!

Looking at the photos i don't think she cut her hair, I just noticed I couldn't see the end part isn't it especially when our hair is short and when we tie it at the back the end part is thinner from what I've seen in my opinion when she tied her hair she tied the end part back to where she started the knot hahaha it is so hard to described but my opinion she didn't cut her hair it was just the way it was styled.

Have a good day/ night everyone!

Yeah exactly I meant that!! I want it to be true..We ll know it once we see better pics..hope she dint cut..

gayu312 said:

Looking at the photos i don't think she cut her hair, I just noticed I couldn't see the end part isn't it especially when our hair is short and when we tie it at the back the end part is thinner from what I've seen in my opinion when she tied her hair she tied the end part back to where she started the knot hahaha it is so hard to described but my opinion she didn't cut her hair it was just the way it was styled. Have a good day/ night everyone!

Guest blessingo0

dont get why she cut her hair, but am thinking maybe its a flashback of her and jiwon..we dont really know how those two met or came to become a couple. 

is there a pix of her with shorter hair?I cannot see? My computer does not show it at all.
never mind...I just went to AE forum and found it inside spoiler. It does look short...but I really do agree that it has to be a flashback of how JiWoon-ssi came into her life. That would be a great part of the story...I do wonder how he came into her life...They had to have known each other since young age since both of their parents work together in the same hospital. I am also curious about JiWoon-ssi and drinking....kekeSwan said that she would always nag him about drinking too much....