Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

jennieho

said: I first noticed the cute pilot Goo Hye Sun in Please Captain. Loved her there and then fell hopelessly in love with her and F4 in Boys over Flower. I watched BOF to the end cos of Jandi. Her portrayal of the character was the best among the 3 versions. Then went on to watch Absolute Boyfriend online and cried buckets at Youthe end. Loved her and cant understand what antis are going on and on about! Fighting Goo Hye Sun ! You are the BEST!!!

lucy_marie said: I know a lot of you are watching from Viki but I want to share this link they are also pretty fast with subbing Goo hyesun's new drama.http://www.tiveee.com/ep/angel_eyes/?ep=1&NEW%20SERIES
(note: link works better with firefox web browser. You can also stream using your iphone!) ENJOY!!! 

Guest blessingo0

@zhasky @S_sun prayer circle lol, someday someday goo would be in an all out kickass film..would love it if she works with lee seung gi,would love it even more if she works with cha seung won, i mean they are both in the same agency sooooo anythingggg can hapennnn lol #fightinggoohyesun

@Cheerkoo thanx for the article and the translate you bring into here about our Hye Sun.

honestly it's trully make me sad and can feel how Hyesun feel back then, being compare and get a harsword from unlogical netizen bout her acting  and also bout her personnal life.

What's wrong with those people ? like they are better than her.

i can fully understand bout people who dislike a person without a good reason, that's a normal and we can push them to like the person that we like but all those negative though and harsfull comment is not a good action.

everybody have their own limit to be patient and no wonder many korean /japan actor and actress (Celebrity) / normal people took an action like suicide. is becoz some of them can't bring the burden that caused by the the harshfull comment or maybe a condition. but nobody think bout that.

Hye Sun, i like her in Pure 19 and she did a great job and her acting just amazing , follow her in BOF ..and i only say she is the best poytray of Makino Tsukushi for me. if she not success with her Jandi role she won't get the award for BEST COUPLE, BEST NETIZEN AWARD, BEST EXELLENT ACTRESSE even some of people disagree with her acchievement, well that's is their probleme,LOL

Hye Sun only can sit well and act patiently until her limit of PATIENT is OFF, she even will bring to the LAW for everyone for making a bad RUMOUR bout her and when she close her twiiter account all netizen keep saying bad thing bout her, that she act bad, she is cooky, and bla bla bla but her twitter account being close not becoz of that !!!!.

Me, as her fans want her best in everything she do, and to be honest in her 3 drama The Musical, Please Captain, Absolute Boyfriend, she maybe not doing her best in acting , and with her same style of her hair, a tomboyish caracthere and also becoz i felt something change her, just like she acting not with her passion in acting just like she done in PURE 19 or in BOF, her acting there is so amazing . that's only my opinion

And Hye Sun admit it in her interview in SURE about her acting style and what can i say to her. i feel more proud to her more and more becoz of her sincerity, she never affraid admit if she wrong in one thing and she right in one thing and she never act arrogantly about what talent she can do

and i have faith in her, after watching Angel Eyes trailler, dunno why. i just felt She will be make another awesome acting and can potray Yoon Soowan perfectly after Nam Ji Hyun did her best in young Soowan. her different voice and clearly in pronounciation and natural acting will make all those bad comment about her will SHUT DOWN.
she even said, I'll do my best. and me and other fans of her believe her that she will do her best.

2 years is not a short term to recover her confident to appear again in this harsh industry. with her angelic face, a beautifull long hair, she will make it dazzling. Amennn.

All The BEst for You KOO HYE SUN-ssi, just do your best, SUNNIES ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU. DON'T BE SAD ANYMORE. FIGHTING KOO

I'm sorry for my long post, just can't help it if somebody doing nasty thing to my Beloved Koo.

I'm certified "KOO HYE SUN DANGEREOUS LINE"

i wonder these haters are any better than hye sun? come on.. if you are any better than her then maybe you are now in politics? a president? award winning actors/actress maybe? producers? directors?businessmen? NADA... show them what you've got hyesun and let them choke with envy... they were just frustrated because no matter how hard they are trying to bring you down, there you are still shining and shining more brighter... anyway hyesun look more dashing and beautiful now...so haters, eat your heart out!

class="titleNews"Ku Hye Sun Makes Her Skin Tone Darker When She Appears on Broadcast

Ku Hye Sun turned out to be paler than how she appears on broadcast.

During April 9’s broadcast of SBS’s One Night of TV Entertainment, Ku Hye Sun revealed that her biggest interest these days is building houses.

63327002.jpg

She said, “My biggest interest is in building houses. I want to try building a micro-house that only has what you need.”

When asked how she maintains her flawless skin, Ku Hye Sun answered, “I don’t like playing outside very much. When I appear on broadcast I make my skin darker by two tones.”

Photo credit: SBS

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/63327/kuhyesun-darkens-her-skin-on-purpose

This days my feel was so much happy................That's why our angle was come back again for the little screen..........I'll bet ANGEL EYES definitely will be 100% success drama in 2014 than other drama.......

Sorry my sis for cut your post ( I just feel so much pain whenever I read Peoples comments about her being in Angel eyes.I sincerely hope that people would once again open their hearts for Hye Sun Unnie )

@neehr don't worry my sis about their comments because that comment really good sign for our unni.I know why you get so pain because your are true lover for our uuni.but don't feel sad.

The haters only hate the people they can't have or the people they can't be.our unnie can fix everything and she can do everything, she was the one and only multi talented person I ever know.....that's why someone jealousy for her.The haters are know clearly our unnie was the great and brilliant actress than others. And I hear this quote, never hate people who are jealous for you, they're people who think that you're better than them, that's why they jealous for her. people always jealous who was the great, who was the moat success one and they never jealous for the loser.

Bhashaaa unnie bhashaaa..........we are all ways beside you and praying you with full of love and we'll give our full support for you.........Fighting unnie fighting................ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

quotes-1456.jpg

Thanks Sunnies for all your posts.I have a feeling at times celebrities can be a good punching bag to blow off steamJealousy too.And, I guess when our celebrity does not do as well in public's eye (and GHS had a big share of that with her movies and few dramas), some of us leave for another successful celebrity or end up being another anti...or there are fans like us Sunnies. kekeWe support her and also say what we hope for her in a positive and constructive ways. I noticed that many Korean posters use really harsh words and curses---one that really hurt me is when people call her crazy----basically being verbally and emotionally abusive. I think that really hurt me----if that hurt me I wonder how GHS must feel. I am sure people will still try to look for similarity between SooWan and Jandi and her other characters and say that she did not change....I guess I have to accept that and only send positive energy to GHS. Sunnies sending so much love in the form of video messages and rice wreathes are just that!! Thank you for that!!What is so brave and intelligent about our GHS-ssi is that she acknowledges that something was not quite right with her acting the past few years. She is being open to the constructive criticisms. She says she was remembered more as GHS rather than as the characters that she played. She said the sign of being a good actor is to be remembered for that role/character-----that is why it makes so much sense to me now why GHS wore Jandi's uniform to the award ceremony!! sorry..I go on...
Another matter...somewhat curious....When GHS first said that she is interested in building a small scale house for herself and her pets....I was sad. She wonders if a husband and even a child would fit in there. I thought she was saying that she gave up or is not at all sure on having a the "normal" happiness (you know...husband, children..). Do you think?Of do you think she has something else in mind. We know that GHS is not that interested in luxury or glamour in her personal life...so a small house makes sense. Someone said such a small house could be mobile! Since she does not like to go outside to have fun, she is going to take her house everywhere?? keke Did she have yet another heart-aching relationship that made her want to just be with her all-adoring pets?? Got me more curious....

@cheerkoo Thanks for your wonderful insight :)

My question is who would want to hurt KHS feelings again, this woman just have no luck when it comes to relationship :(

I really hope she will do great with her new drama Im really excited to see her in small screen again :)

Have a great day Sunnies :)

keep-calm-two-more-days.png

Angel Eyes fighting  :)

Regarding siidudul's post above with scene pix from the AE~http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=131361&page=quick sum from the article~It is a scene where Suwan (SWAN--keke) is transporting a patient who attempted suicide and who suddenly turns on her. Swan is dedicated to her work 200%. The reporter says:  더욱 강렬해진 사진 속 눈빛만 봐도 알 수 있듯, 구혜선은 오랜만에 매력적인 캐릭터, 착한 이야기를 담고 있는 좋은 작품으로 시청자들을 만나게 된 만큼, 다부진 각오로 그 누구보다 열정적으로 연기에 집중하고 있다. Just by looking at her intense look we can tell GHS has returned to our living rooms with a charismatic character. It is a good production with a kind story and she is working on the set with focus and dedication.
특히, 사건, 사고현장이 있으면 반사적으로 뛰어드는 적극적인 캐릭터로 인해, 촬영 내내 한시도 긴장감을 늦출 수 없지만, 드라마만큼이나 마음 따뜻한 동료 배우들과 함께 현장을 즐기며, [엔젤아이즈] ‘수완’처럼 몸을 사리지 않는 열연을 펼치고 있다는 후문이다.  She plays a role that wholeheartedly jumps into the situations reflexively that she is not able to relax even for a mimute while camera is running. The rumor is that she shows focused passion to her role while enjoying the company of her kind coworkers in a kind drama.
Yeah! GHSforever!! 2 more days...the fact that GHS will finally appear in AE is making me very distracted that I need to BE CALM and do some work. keke
One more thing//// micro house is not bad!!--kekehttp://board.realestate.daum.net/gaia/do/estate/knowHow/read?&bbsId=knowhow&articleId=60848

sorry---kekeThis is the size of 2.7 "pyung" micro house!GHS said she would like to build 3~4 "pyung" house....kekehttp://board.realestate.daum.net/gaia/do/estate/knowHow/read?&bbsId=knowhow&articleId=45417

for fun!This is the 10-pyung micro house--look at the dining table which turns into a bed at night. It is also a house where you can shut everything out--GHS would like this one...keke
Now..I definielty have to go and do some work!!hahaha

Hi Sunnies!

@cheerkoo likewise I'm worried about her but I also hope that this fascination of a small house would pass. Just like her wanting to live in a farm. :D

Contrary to what we think GHS looks inspired & beautiful. I would like to think that someone is making her happy. :P

I'm so excited I'll be seeing that pretty face again on my TV screen. :X

Take care & see you in AE. :)

Many people live with frustration and inferiority complex, and attacking and insulting to other people are the way they get rid of their frustrations.  They usually attack people that represent what they want to be, but they do not accept it.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Yesterday, I was reading the online page of Asia E-news, and saw what a famous Taiwanese actress wrote to her antis. I have to say that I loved the way she expressed her disgust towards the insults and harsh comments from her anti fans.  Here is an extract of what she answered to her antis:

"Otherwise, please do not waste time to focus your attention on an annoying person. Also, you upload my photo and write many low-class words to hurt me. This is hurting people, hurting yourself and your eyes too.  It will only increase your negative feelings and not worth it. Hope you have a happy life!"

So, my Angel GHS, be confident and be happy.  You have the love and support of many, many people around the world!

I want also to share with my sister sunnies that our Angel is being praised in some pages in Spanish of Facebook, and they are wishing her many success with her drama AE.  I kow that she has more fans then antis!

:-*

omo..the king of skinship :P :P kim ji suk sshi please take good care of our angel..i know both u and Lee sang yoon sshi will definately do that.. :) :)
he looks nice with the grey sweater.. :) why dint i ever notice him before? :P :P
hyesun looks comfortable too,so glad to see her interacting so well with her costars..
Angel eyes fighting!Sunnies fighting!

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear Sunnies,

thank you so much @ochloe for bringing those adorable pics:) HyeSun indeed like a beautiful flower blooming :x and i love KJS praised her in front of national TV (SBS Morning Show) thanks @cheerkoo for the translation, guess like our sister said ; antis is just a small number  while HS fans are like sands on the beach, and all HS's co-star always praised and smitten by her :)
@GHSforever and @shalun thanks so much for beautiful MV, @lucy_marie thanks for AE eng-sub links, really work well in my country :)
Keep Radiate Positivity Sunnies coz we all know Koo Hye Sun is Extraordinary who always make us proud to be her fans :)
2 more days to #AngelEyes, Have a good night/day Sunnies, take care :) >:D<

@gelisa shared --  sorry, don't know how to include prev. post :)

Yesterday, I was reading the online page of Asia E-news, and saw what a famous Taiwanese actress wrote to her antis. I have to say that I loved the way she expressed her disgust towards the insults and harsh comments from her anti fans.  Here is an extract of what she answered to her antis:

"Otherwise, please do not waste time to focus your attention on an annoying person. Also, you upload my photo and write many low-class words to hurt me. This is hurting people, hurting yourself and your eyes too.  It will only increase your negative feelings and not worth it. Hope you have a happy life

@gelisa- thank you for sharing this; it's excellent.  I hope that GHS has this outlook/perspective as well regarding the antis.   Actually, I have faith that she does.   She has grown a lot as a person since the days her early acting.  And she knows that she has so much love & support from her fans (3 mil + FB likes, AE's rws & support videos,etc.)   Wish that GHS can give us a sign that she is okey-dokey with the antis nonsense.  She should write like the Taiwanese actress :))

As for these antis, as long as GHS's feeling is not hurt by them, I think we mostly should just ignore them.  We should still keep an eye on them but no need to respond.  It's like the bullies, they want attention.  If they don't get attention, they'll go away.  Antis- Go climb a rock and leave GHS alone!!!!

Love that you guys are showing so much passionate love for our beloved GHS.  But enough of these negative energy; let's focus on the positives.   Can't wait to see GHS/AE  this Sat. It's going to be awesome!!

XOXOXO to everyone.

Hello Sunnies!   >:D<  I love it when HS is active in a drama - we get to see and hear so much about her!!   Thank you ohchloe for the gorgeous pics of Soo Wan and Ji Woon - I'm sorry for all of you who are already shipping SW + DJ (I am too) but SW + JW look really good together - I think they make a stunning couple!  Jiseok is adorable and is not afraid of showing "skinship" look how close he's holding her, and Hyesun seems to be comfortable with him.  I have a feeling that once we meet these characters, I'll have a hard time choosing between the two male leads. kekeke
Sue:  you know, I had the same "sad" thoughts about Hyesun living a solitary life with her pets in the micro-house, but from all of her past interviews, she states that she does want to find a significant other and have kids.  I think it's just a matter of meeting the right person.  Also since she is so artistic and is good at building things, I believe that it's this side of her that is interested in building such a house, and she may actually utilize it for awhile, but I doubt it'll be a permanent dwelling.  Besides, she wants to "farm" and have a bunch of kids (didn't she say 5 at one time?), not to mention her many animals, so no, she'll need a much bigger house later.   :)
Woohoo!!!  here comes the weekend and two more episodes of AE!!  Take care everyone!