Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

출생의 비밀 드라마 끝나면 제일 먼저 만나러 간다고 마음속으로 꼭꼭 다짐했던 구혜선 언니한테 드디어 왔어요^^♥학교끝나자마자~! 강아지들과 놀고 감자 목욕도 시키고 그림도 그리고 지금은 스킬이란걸 하는중~
updated on Jul 5 21:11 (KST)
BOaMbqmCEAE9eJf.jpg:large
by sowon_kal

aww..thanx meow!you are really great :)
guess these two cuties are making hello kitty..unni hyesun is so wonderful to sowon she is always so helpful to her little dongseng even if she is so busy with her work..even with that simple grey t-shirt she is looking so good!!and sowon's chubby cheeks..she is so cute..want to pinch her cheeks..hehe..

Guest S_sun

Thank you @meow13 and Sowon. We are so starved of news that some sweet pics like these really warm our hearts! kkk "Han sisters" yay!

meow13 said: Thanks meow13!! You are the greatest!! Sorry! I erased your post by mistake. Hello Sunnies! It is so good to see GHS again. GHS is so good with the children. I wonder if Kal SoWon and GHS are having a sleep over. So Won talked about that last time...keke.
출생의 비밀 드라마 끝나면 제일 먼저 만나러 간다고 마음속으로 꼭꼭 다짐했던 구혜선 언니한테 드디어 왔어요^^♥학교끝나자마자~! 강아지들과 놀고 감자 목욕도 시키고 그림도 그리고 지금은 스킬이란걸 하는중~ =I made a vow deep deep in my heart that, after the Secret of Birth drama is over, the first person I want to visit is GHS unnie. I am finally here.^^ As soon as the school is over~! I played with the pups, gave Gamja a bath, drew pictures and now I am working on something called Skill~
by sowon_kal

@meow13 thank you for the update and @cheerkoo thank you for the translation ....to see so helping the girl, I imagine seeing a mother helping her daughter with some homework, and the question that comes to my mind is, if you get a lot for the day that becomes Hyesun mom?

Hello Sunnies :)

Thank You meow13 for GHS and SoWon pictures their just too cute and cheerkoo for translation I really appreciate it :)

Its sad to say I wont be able to support GHS in NY I wasn't able to get the day off I need because I have CPR class that I need to attend on Tuesday, I'm sad because I was looking to forward to meet our dear sister @prettywiz again sis I apologize and hope you have a great time in NY

Happy Saturday and thank you all for everything :)

Guest S_sun

GHSforever said:

Hello Sunnies :)

Thank You meow13 for GHS and SoWon pictures their just too cute and cheerkoo for translation I really appreciate it :)

Its sad to say I wont be able to support GHS in NY I wasn't able to get the day off I need because I have CPR class that I need to attend on Tuesday, I'm sad because I was looking to forward to meet our dear sister @prettywiz again sis I apologize and hope you have a great time in NY

Happy Saturday and thank you all for everything :)

Hello Sunnies!
I do hope for viewers in Philippines to continue to enjoy AB as much as we did.
Thanks for all your posts.
http://news.nate.com/view/20130708n31620
This article says that GHS plans to attend the VIP premier of movie called Pluto=명왕성 on July 9th in Seoul's Lotte Cinema. This is a movie directed by Shin SooWon. Supposedly GHS already saw the movie in Busan IFF but she is coming out to support Director Shin. His movie will open for the general public on 11th. Supposedly this movie is about a young man who wants to be accepted into an exclusive study group in order to get into a top college. But he becomes a monster as he gets the secret or something like that. Tons of Korean directors besides GHS are also attending this movie which won top award under independent film catagory. Actress Go SoYoung will also attend the premier due to her friendship with Director Shin.

Guest S_sun

Sue, thanks for news. Hope we get to see her tomorrow.  This means she is not going to New York then.
@prettywiz hope you have a good time at the movies tomorrow. I envy you getting the opportunity to watch PT on the big screen.  Tell us all the details when you come back,ok?

PH Sunnies please make more noise for AB. Hope viewers are going to continue watching AB till the end.

Take care Sunnies. Thanks everyone for your posts.

hello my dear Sunnies :)
@StaRiX (ricca) ...thanks for always keeping an update on the ratings...i am glad to be able to watch AB while I am taking care of my mom in the hospital...its competitor which is another Korean Drama is picking up ratings...tsk tsk tsk....AB is already getting more exciting....i love her expression upon waking up and his Robot Boyfriend is beside him already...and she frantically look underneath her covers...LOL...she's smiling wickedly!

sis Dahlia @GHSForever....i am really hoping GHS will earn the highest rating....much as i want AB to be on evening primetime...but apparently...ABS-CBN placed That Winter the Wind Blows.....so i presumed they want a serious drama instead of comedy there :( take care sis! 

Sue, thanks for informing us of the premiere night...I am so excited she is attending and I am already curious as to how she'll be going in fashion kekeke...thanks always...mwah!

thanks to everyone sharing GHS updates here and twitter too! Fighting!
have a good week Sunnies!

Good Morning Sunnies :)

@hart118911 hello Sis how are you? hope your Mother is doing well, same here cant wait to see whats she's going to wear my GHS is my fasionista LOL

@prettywiz have today watching PT in NY

maybe something like this :-O :-O

photo GHS-Copy_zps5f3945d0.jpg

cant wait for the update :)

Have a great day :)