Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest vannessave

look out for GHS' drama in soompi, The King n I. a few adult pics are already shown.

thanks for the heads up on that. Have they started filming GHS's part?

Memeo, thanks again, I did do a google search which led me to this

2007073109220410011kanddv5.jpg

I always thought she looked nice in historical costumes.

source: joins

came across another picture from the King & I set

kingire1.jpg

source: dcinside

ghs is the one actress whom i like watching besides chae rim.kinda sad for ghs' part in king n i as i think that role will not end up well.ghs is the one actress whom i like watching besides chae rim.kinda sad for ghs' part in king n i as i think that role will not end up well.

Guest homeschoolers4life

awwww they both look sad in that first pic. I hope this drama doesn't make me cry much. I am glad she is getting another lead role

Guest vannessave

I like the jeans Ku Hye Sun is wearing with those scenes. I know they are filming K&I now, when do they usually do the press conferences for the shows, right before it airs?

Here is a picture I found via dcinside today

somemorekhstc3.jpg

Guest vannessave

Here is another recent news article I came across in case someone has time to translate or summarize. Thanks in advance:

구혜선 ‘왕과 나’ 스태프 200명에게 선크림 선물

[뉴스엔] 2007년 08월 10일(금) 오후 02:45 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

20070810144550831e71450mk5.jpg

[뉴스엔 이정아 기자]

탤런트 구혜선이 통큰 스태프 사랑을 보여줬다.

구혜선은 8월27일 첫 방송되는 SBS 월화사극 ‘왕과 나’에 폐비 윤씨로 출연한다. 그녀는 스태프에게 선크림을 선물해 고생하는 스태프들의 노고를 덜어줬다.

구혜선은 아직 본격적인 촬영을 시작하지 않았지만 무더운 날씨 속에 먼저 고생하고 있는 스태프 모두에게 자신이 모델로 활동중인 화장품 브랜드의 선크림을 선물했다. 특히 ‘왕과 나’가 사극이라 촬영 스태프 인원도 다른 드라마에 비해 많아 무려 2백명이나 됐다.

소속사 측은 10일 “구혜선이 이번 배역에 대해 애착이 크다. 하루 빨리 촬영장에 나가고 싶은 마음에 선크림을 선물한 것 같다”고 전했다.

‘왕과 나’에 윤소화로 캐스팅 된 구혜선은 최근 진행된 포스터 촬영 현장에서 무표정한 얼굴에 눈물을 흘리는 모습으로 현장의 스태프들을 감탄케 하는 등 벌써부터 많은 이들로부터 기대를 모으고 있다.

이정아 happy@newsen.com

20070810144550831e71450he8.jpg

Guest homeschoolers4life

she always looks like she is having fun and also a bit shy. Saw her last night in a Korean Entertainment show. They interviewed her. She looks great as a queen. Glad she is getting a chance to shine and show her talent.

Guest homeschoolers4life

anyone know where the pictures in post #310 are from? Is it a commercial? magazine? Just curious since I like that look on her

Guest coreana_ira

anyone know where the pictures in post #310 are from? Is it a commercial? magazine? Just curious since I like that look on her

that's cosmetic commercial, i read it frm picture tred...

Guest homeschoolers4life

that's cosmetic commercial, i read it frm picture tred...

Thanks coreana, I'll check out pic thread today. I really like that look.

• 2 weeks later...

There are three KDrama stars that I will arrange my day around and am captivated by anything that they do; Eugene Kim, who is so beautiful that the sun must blush the minute one of it's rays comes into contact with her, Yoon Eun Hye whose versitility and mass appeal insures that she will very soon be able to command any price and take on any role, and Goo Hye Sun, who came from nowhere and is the best of the lot. :phew: Long live Yang Gukwha and long may we enjoy the talents and radiance of the incomparable Goo Hye Sun!!!

I can't wait to see her in her new series. :):rolleyes::D

Guest jelly_pudding

ku hye sun is my frickin idOL!

shes so pretty ;( not fair.

a true ulzzang. no offense to nam sang mi fans..

but ku hye sun is WAYY prettier to be an ulzzang then her :)

This item appeared in today's soompi news thread care of rubie:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actress Ku Hye Sun has made a cameo appearance in the Hollywood film 'August Rush' starring Robin Williams.

Her agency commented on the 17th, "Per the request of Kirsten Sheridan, director of 'August Rush,' Ku Hye Sun left for New York last March and participated in the filming for approximately one month." Ku Hye Sun plays one of the wandering musicians Robin Williams leads.

Director Sheridan sent an invitation writing that she was told Ku Hye Sun is a growing actress in Korea and would like to hold a meeting along with the producer in New York and Los Angeles and have her participate in the filming.

Ku Hye Sun says, "Regardless of how big or small the role is, I was motivated by the meticulousness of Hollywood filming and expression of all the talent."

Source: Broasia.com

http://www.broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php...pg=1&no=386

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I guess I'll have to sit through two hours of Robin Williams just to see our little cutie on the big screen! :unsure: