Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest vannessave

Just found this video clip. I like the different looks in it. It looks like she was filming a commercial or print ad. Love the red/burgundy dress with the wine. Anyway to view it click the link

I also came across this video clip it is a little over 6 minutes showing the making of Beauty Credit CF w/ Hyun Bin. There are some nice shots of both of them and it looked like they had a good time

Guest kuhyesunfangroup

the bakery ads will be all time favorites. they r just bright. luv the other pics 2.

Guest kuhyesunfangroup

We're back. Hope 2 contribute more. This was found kr.img.search.yahoo.com:

beautifulkhssb4.png

don't think it was posted b 4.

Guest kuhyesunfangroup

Thx 4 sharing videos. Really like them because personality come through. Anyone know good sites 2 search 4 more

Guest vannessave

Had some time to kill and I've been saying for the longest that I would post some of my ImageShack photos so here goes (figured I would share them before I upload anymore):

Ballad of Suh Dong?(I think I killed the name)

goohyesun2sf3.th.png

I think this was from Balancing Checkbooks-Blogspot

kuhyesun8gg4.th.jpg

kuhyesun9yh3.th.jpg

kuhyesun1cb7.th.jpg

KBS/Pure in Heart

gookhwafs5kd0.th.jpg

and a Beauty Credit shot:

2838792qi9aq6.th.jpg

Guest vannessave

I did notice some news about KING & I came out today. Is it possible for someone to translate?

source: Yahoo News

오만석 구혜선 ‘왕과 나’ , 배용준 ‘태왕사신기’와 전면전 예고

[뉴스엔] 2007년 05월 22일(화) 오전 06:29 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

[뉴스엔 이정아 기자]

오만석 구혜선 이진 주연의 SBS 월화사극 ‘왕과 나’(극본 유동윤/연출 김재형)가 8월 20일 첫 방송된다.

‘왕과 나’는 조선 5대 문종부터 10대 연산군에 이르기까지 왕을 보필했던 환관 김처선의 파란만장한 일대기를 그린 50부작 사극이다.

현재 김처선 역에 오만석, 폐비 윤씨 역에 구혜선, 폐비윤씨가 궁에서 쫓겨난 뒤 왕비에 오른 인물인 정현왕후 역에는 이진이 각가 캐스팅됐다. 캐스팅을 마무리하고 6월 중순께 첫 촬영을 시작한다.

특히 ‘왕과 나’는 ‘용의 눈물’‘여인천하’를 연출한 사극의 대가 김재형 PD와 ‘여인천하’의 유동윤 작가가 다시 의기투합하는 작품이라 더욱 관심을 모은다.

‘왕과 나’는 8월 20일부터 방송돼 MBC ‘태왕사신기’와 전면전을 펼친다.

I was thinking they might mention when it is scheduled to start filming and showing?

Guest kuhyesunfangroup

thx, thx thx 4 all the pics. so looking forward 2 her new show. any other pics 2 share? more news? keep them coming.

Guest vannessave

so... any d/l link for this...

For the CF or the pictures? For the pictures underneath the photos at the link I included are links for each photo. For the CF, I'm still looking for it. I hadn't even heard about it and just stumbled across it. I'll let you know if I find one, which I'm sure there is I just have to find time to look for it. 1.jpg (33003 bytes)

Guest vannessave

Still haven't found a link for the CF but did run across this Tous Les Jours sign that was posted on dcinside

070525gusigndy0.jpg

Guest vannessave

hey vannessave... actually im lookin' for the cf link,

anyway... thanks for the pics...

Sorry, I sort of figured that but thought I would post just in case. Let me know if you find the CF link and I will definitely post here as soon as I find it. Can you make out the guy in it?