Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest koryo

oh wow.. she's mad annoying to look at. she isn't pretty to me.. she's just normal and something about her is just.. not satisfying.. and irritating to watch her act or on variety shows. ruins another period drama.. i don't watch the king and I because of her. why the hell would you cast her.

oh wow.. she's mad annoying to look at. she isn't pretty to me.. she's just normal and something about her is just.. not satisfying.. and irritating to watch her act or on variety shows. ruins another period drama.. i don't watch the king and I because of her. why the hell would you cast her.

?????Was this supposed to be funny, or what?? :huh: I don't get it :unsure: Maybe there's another Goo Hye Sun out there worthy of such blather, but these comments cannot possibly be refering to this actress and are way too mean-spirited to be appearing in any thread on this site. :blink: The author of this attack should be ashamed of themself. :blush: Maybe owning a dog would give you a better outlook on life. :fury: Sheeesh......................... :(

Can't wait to see GHS in another drama. Fly high, "Gukwha", you're the best!!!! :D

• Like 1

?????Was this supposed to be funny, or what?? :huh: I don't get it :unsure: Maybe there's another Goo Hye Sun out there worthy of such blather, but these comments cannot possibly be refering to this actress and are way too mean-spirited to be appearing in any thread on this sight. :blink: The author of this attack should be ashamed of themself. :blush: Maybe owning a dog would give you a better outlook on life. :fury: Sheeesh......................... :(

Can't wait to see GHS in another drama. Fly high, "Gukwha", you're the best!!!! :D

I agree with you, this is a thread for fans who support and like Hye Sun's acting. Why would a person randomly attack somebody based on 'just because there's something about them' that you don't like. So please be respectful. Aside from that, Congratualtion "Gukwha"! You're working with super hottie Eric^^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest prelude86id

OMG!!! :blink::blink: She's stunning, she's gorgeous, she's.............. (lost my words :wacko: )

Hahahahah, star wars outfits... But some of the wedding gowns are good (the bottom one), the upper picture of the wedding gown seems like it tries to hide the belly of the bride :vicx:

Guest yangpa

The Andre Kim's photos are beautiful! She looks just like a porcelain doll to me :blink:

Guerilla Date with Go Hye Sun [Eng sub]

KBS Entertainment Relay, I recorded it from KBS World. She's so cute and nice. She talked a bit about upcoming drama with Eric. And what she felt about the critics toward her.

Saw that interview on entertainment relay, such a sweet girl! Her drawings for gummy's album is really pretty, so talented....looking forward to her new drama! :D

• 2 weeks later...

tho she is quite a name in the circle now, she is still very humble. she giggled most of the time in all the interviews which were viewed & talked very down-to-earth. i viewed her as a good actress becos she really acted in the roles that she played whereas she is such a girlish girl in real life.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

by javabeans on dramabean website 1 june -

Gu Hye Sun joins actors like Yoo Ji Tae in expanding her resume to film directing. Her debut project is the short film Gaze [시선], which starts filming on June 2 in Gangwon-do, and boasts a pretty large scale for this kind of work: approximately 50 crew members and name casting which includes sageuk actor Kim Myung Su, Seo Hyun Jin of the kpop group MILK, and Ha Jiwon’s younger brother Jeon Tae Su. There will also be cameos by other famous actors.

The 35mm film, written by Gu Hye Sun, will be approximately 20 minutes long, and deals with euthanasia and human psychology, which seems like an unexpectedly dark issue to tackle in a debut film — no fluffy vanity project here, it seems.

Gu herself won’t be acting, focusing instead on the directing and even set design work; she’s mentioned her desire to direct since her early debut days and was an art major at school. Her next acting role will instead come in the upcoming fusion sageuk drama Strongest Chil Woo (Choi Kang Chil Woo) which also stars Eric, Lee Eon, and Kim Byul.

Via Newsen

Guest agasshiseben

she's a cutie and love her rosy cheeks...

started luvin' her since ballad of seoung do & pure 19...she's truly a gr8 actress... :)

can't wait to watch her new drama with eric...

Guest vannessave

Thanks everyone for the updates. That is great news about the directing. She seems to take her craft seriously - I respect that and wish her well

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chipmunk0318

she's really pretty and brilliant in pure 19...and i just love her Tous Les Jours CFs with Jo In Sung..they've got some serious chemistry bubbling there! someone cast them in a drama together quick!

• 2 months later...

What's up with her nowadays now that 'Strongest Chill Woo" is over? I find her interesting and love her after watching 'SCW' (and secretly love :D her pairing with Eric, more so than her pairing with Ji Suk in 'Pure 19').