Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest zingsharon

She was confirmed as the lead actress of KBS Drama, 꽃보다남자 (Flower Guys)

200810060837081112_1.jpg

구혜선, KBS '꽃보다남자' 여주인공 낙점…'꽃미남들의 그녀'

기사입력 2008-10-06 08:39 |최종수정2008-10-06 08:43 기사원문보기

[마이데일리 = 최나영 기자] 탤런트 구혜선이 한국판 '꽃보다 남자'의 여주인공으로 낙점됐다.

구혜선은 오는 12월 첫 방송되는 KBS 2TV '꽃보다 남자'(극본 윤지련/연출 전기상)의 여자주인공 연우(원작 마키노 츠쿠시) 역에 발탁됐다.

연출을 맡은 전기상 PD는 원작 꽃보다 남자의 캔디 같은 여주인공 츠쿠시 역이 구혜선의 이미지와 가장 잘 어울릴 것 같다는 판단 하에 그녀를 캐스팅한 것으로 알려졌다.

구혜선측은 "예전부터 구혜선 역시 '꽃보다 남자'에 많은 관심이 있었기에 흔쾌히 역할을 맡았다"며 "이제 사극 연기를 벗고 보다 발랄한 구혜선의 매력을 보여드릴 수 있을 것"이라고 전했다.

구혜선이 연기하는 연우는 우연히 남자주인공들인 F4를 만나면서 동화 같은 로맨스를 그려내는 세탁소 집 딸 캐릭터로 어느 상황에서도 기죽지 않는 발랄하고 유쾌한 성격이 매력 포인트다.

남자주인공인 F4에는 이민호, SS501 김현중, 김범, 티맥스(T-MAX)의 김준 등 4명의 꽃미남 스타가 낙점된 상태다.

[한국판 '꽃보다 남자'의 여주인공 역할로 캐스팅된 구혜선. 사진 = 마이데일리 DB]

Guest musicisourhigh

Does anyone know if she still pursues singing at all? I'm glad she is getting the acting opportunities and hope she'll be able to sing some too

Guest aircastles

Aww, I adore Goo Hye Sun! I loved her since she was in Nonstop 5, where I loved her even more when she was in Pure 19. She's so pretty and has some good acting. <3

new TLJ ad

she look so cute wearing the school uniform :)

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1603/a080922quizxo9bq9.jpg

cred baidu

I guess this could give some people ideas about how she'd look in a school uniform, for the drama Flower Boys. She's super cute there!

Does anyone know if she still pursues singing at all? I'm glad she is getting the acting opportunities and hope she'll be able to sing some too

As far as I know, she's focusing on acting right now.

Congratulations to one of my very favorites for getting the lead in her new series. The more people we get exposed to the wonderful Goo Hye-Sun, the more happy people we'll have!!! :rolleyes:

Stay sweet, farmgirl! :D

• Like 1

FYI... check out dramabeans site for the behind the scenes of GHS directorial debut, 'The Cheerful Caretaker'. GHS uploaded the pictures herself on her homepage on the 18 September (sorry that I can't load them on this page as I am a total doofus when it comes to these technical computer stuff!!). I like it that she is not afraid to pursue other artistic interests, beside acting, like directing, writing screenplays and her drawings.... makes her an interesting person!!

BTW... her "Strongest Chill Woo' love interest, Eric, has just began his military service today..... am missing Chill Woo & Su Yoon so much!!! ( in my secret fantasy am hoping against hope that somehow Eric and GHS ends up together...it might not happen...oh well it was a fantasy anyway!!! :blush: )

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mickey_89

flower guys

is it originally from a Japanese manga?

feature Hyunjoong from SS501, Kimbum n the other 2 guys

OMG, i love this film, so great GHS 'll be the lead actress. cant wait

tks for all the pics, she's cute yet so pretty <333333, seem like she lost some weights cuz shes thinner in the new CF

ahw Jo Insung ♥

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just saw the photoshoot for 'Boys Over Flowers' on YouTube and I find HyeSun looking utterly adorable. I noticed that she is way more relaxed doing the photoshoots with the F4 boys compared to the "Strongest Chil Woo' photoshoot with Eric.

In the BOF shoots, she was being playful, laughing and talking with MinHo etc. What a contrast to the photoshoot with Eric, she looked tensed, nervous and awkward especially when Eric was standing next to her. When Eric said something to her, she kept giggling awkwardly and covering her mouth with her hand, she barely looked in Eric's direction ( though he gave her a couple of sideway glances :blush: ).....but an awkward and nervous HyeSun looked adorable too ;) !! I guess the feeling is different when taking pictures with boys compared to with a man! But I am still rooting for HyukSun all the way :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest nhamthach

when I see this image and clip conference , I think her dress beautiful more than when she in conference with Eric , she face young and cute between F4. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vannessave

I'm really looking forward to the new drama. I'm hoping that I will be able to catch it in my area (hopefully my converter box will cooperate). HYD is one of my favorite shows (the Japanese version). I'm going to try to watch and NOT compare. It will definitely be a great opportunity for her.