Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I heard in dc-ghs~

http://www.artjejukorea.com

There is also an art exhibition of celebrities' paintings and Koo's will also be shown.

Actor Ha JW is also exhibiting his works.

To occur sometime in July in Jeju Island.

=============

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&&year=2017&no=336761

This article reminds the Korean public that Koo will make an appearance at the Lotte Department Store's gallery in Seoul for its Honeymoon Story Exhibition. In honor of Mqy 21, the couple's day. Koo will sign 21 people who have the exhibition booklets. YG said that Koo will be there at 2 PM. 

I heard few dc-Koo fans saying that they may go---I hope many do go and share their feedback.

Fighting!!!!

• Like 7

D-day,happy 1st year wedding anniversary to our beloved couple,may our  Almighty God showers them more blessings,good health n happiness ahead through d years,n hoping little ahngoo will arrive soon lol...thanks to AJH bcoz of him our angel widen her horizon  like what she said b4,after marriage she bcome more social,his love encourage her to expresss/show herself boldly,i salute him for his undying love n support for everything she does,thats what true love means...happy sunday to all,enjoy n hve a good time coz its family day!

• Like 7

Although Khs lost alot of weight shes still pretty during her fansign event..its good to see her wear dress.I like her make up esp the red lipstick.Her hair hope she wont cut it instead,wish to see her in straight hair.long hair suits her.Since shes not yet fully recovered i hope she attend more events /guesting instead that doesnt take her time long.Still wish her the best.We are happy to see you koo.Wish you will be more visible in public.

• Like 6

Thanks GOD she's fine and looking pretty as always. Yes she lost so much weight pls. Continue pray for her health.  I'm happy to see your smile again. Love you khs.

Happy 1st year Wedding Anniversary!!

• Like 7

just hoping and praying that Koo is getting better and healthier.

be well Sunnies!!!

I cannot get into dc again....

I used to see dc-Koo just praying for her and wishing her well on a daily baiss.

me too.

All the best everyday. 

• Like 5

Hi Sunnies!

I was able to look at dc-Koo through my phone. They are talking about The Legendary Tycoon and that it is coming soon!  But I heard Koo fans talking about how Koo's name absolutely does not appear at all. Does anyone know if they replaced her part?

If you go to the dc page for GHS, you can find an excerpt in Chinese about TLT drama. If anyone can see the dc page and can translate what it says, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

• Like 5

In Fight for My Way's most recent episode, a lovely dig at AhnGoo's love story was spelled out through Choi Woo-shik's character. I thought it was an auspicious day and then came this news of uri Koo-nim's full recovery and her current examination of prospective projects. I'm very much elated. Felicitations on your recovery, art teaching license, and recent 1 year wedding anniversary! You're truly an inspiration, Koo-nim. Love and Blessings to AhnGoo and to their devoted fans all over the world!

• Like 3

Yes, so happy today...just read in soompi that KHS is recovery...and moreover she will have project soon...thanks God for this blessing

And can see AJH also in njttw4 at june 13... Happy to read news he hangout with his friend too

Hope the abundant happiness for AJH & KHS , my lovely ahngoo couple...

• Like 3

Yes, so happy today...just read in soompi that KHS is recovery...and moreover she will have project soon...thanks God for this blessing

And can see AJH also in njttw4 at june 13... Happy to read news he hangout with his friend too

Hope the abundant happiness for AJH & KHS , my lovely ahngoo couple...

• Like 3

Thanks to the LORD! Our angel KHS is completely and totally healed amen. 

More blessings to lovely couple. Good drama to come, cf, cover magazine, guesting. Hayyyy whatever it is wish you all the very best.  Missing u so much.

• Like 6

Hi Sunnies!!

I did read that Koo is doing well. But, she is still receiving outpatient treatment. 

I am now able to enter dc again...I FEEL the dc fans' anger at the article that was erased before I had the chance to read it. 

The fact that the article, that angered the fans and that which brought out so many anti-remarks against Koo, has been erased, makes me feel a tiny little better about YG. I hope they continue to improve and do better in helping their stars.

I imagine anaphlaxis brings about a life-threatening SHOCK to the entire body system. After such a trauma (I liken it to an earthquake to the Earth), it will take time to really get back to normal--if ever. I would imagine Koo always has to be careful--I would not think it will ever really be 100% healed. I hope she finds a way to get stronger and stronger now that she is able to carry on with daily, normal activities. Fighting Koo!!!!

Stay well Sunnies!!!

PS: I just read the supposedly deleted article, thanks to @ZamZam!

It is not a bad article. 

It just comes down to the realization that Koo really has a lot of active anti-fans. They work harder than the fans. LOL. Reporters must love them because their article gets a lot of responses. LOL again.

Another realization at least for me is that ONLY Koo knows (and her doctor) as to when and how she can return to the public. She got a teacing certificate and maybe, as the article said, she is thinking about another drama project too! What we know for sure about Koo is that she is not lazy, no matter how many times Koo said she is. She is a do-er. If she has an idea, she does not procrastinate. She is going to fill her life with what she loves no matter what others say. Love and appreciate that about her. Go Koo!!! Fighting!!! But, make sure you are continually getting better and stronger physically!!!!! You do tend to overwork!!! 

• Like 11

On ٢‏/٦‏/٢٠١٧ at 5:23 PM, cheerkoo said:

Hi Sunnies!

I was able to look at dc-Koo through my phone. They are talking about The Legendary Tycoon and that it is coming soon!  But I heard Koo fans talking about how Koo's name absolutely does not appear at all. Does anyone know if they replaced her part?

If you go to the dc page for GHS, you can find an excerpt in Chinese about TLT drama. If anyone can see the dc page and can translate what it says, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

i do not know chinese but i saw the official drama page at weibo and every thing about ku is deleted,also in chinese wikipedia it written that her role was replaced but it was not any official announcement  

• Like 4

I have not been here for a long time. Hi, Sunnies. Ah, these are anti-fans. I do not understand them, if you do not like her, don't waste the effort by making bad comments for her. 

I do not think she will be back soon. I think, at least, she will wait until the other drama is finished.

• Like 3

Sorry guys..I needed to rant and rave...thanks for putting up with me.

But I decided to erase it.

I think Koo is doing something!! ...nothing official so dc said not to post...but HOORAY for KOO!!!

All the BEST and PRAYERS for KOO!!!!

But we are right...Koo is not lazy. She fills her time with what she loves no matter how people may judge her. If she is healthy and antsy to do something and not waste her time, who has the right to judge her or any of us for wanting to make our life full and worthy!! only ONE I can think of...:)

Bravo Koo and Fighting!!!:wub:

• Like 8

I dont know but when the news of  koo came out that shes fully recovered and reviewing her next project ...although Im happy for her something is off with yg?I mean why announce it that day when one if their artist is hot issue that day coz of his scandal.?to atleast cover up?out of nowhere  yg suddenly announce that shes ok.I read a comment that does yg cared for ghs now?i hope yg really cares to khs and be more suppportive of her career.

for me i think its better for her to wait for YTM to end before starting a drama.I dont want people will compare her acting to the actress who replace her ytm and we know how active her antis.I just want her to take her time and choose carefully her next drama.A tv guestings or magazine pictorial is ok.But offcourse whatever her next step I wish koo success.

• Like 3