Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

@cheerkoo sister when you have time do translate this also :)

hhkk_zps8lerznaq.jpg

Cr to its owner

What i get this little girl who played role of koo little sister in Take care of us captain SNS pic

where her mother stated thanks to GHS for sending this white soft bear toy as gift to girl ...( i might be wrong but this i what i guess)

• Like 15

Just saw this from twitter.  :)

[수요단편극장 초대이벤트 - 브라운관 속 스타들의 단편영화] 3월 23일 수요일 저녁 8시 서울아트시네마에서 상영합니다. 게시판(http://www.kbs.co.kr/1tv/enter/indiefilm/event/event05/index.html)에 글을 남겨주시면 초대권을 드려요~

Translated from Korean by Bing

[Invite a short Theatre event-demand lies in the short film of CRT] March 23, 8:00 Wednesday evening at the Seoul art cinema. Bulletin (http://bit.ly/1GqcWHA  Please leave an invitation, or to you) ~

Cdp_YPSVAAEtJSI.jpg

[수요단편극장 - 기억의 조각들] 구혜선 감독, 유승호, 최일화, 서현진 출연. 남자가 자신의 인생 중 가장 행복했던 순간을 회상한다. 2012제천국제음악영화제 상영작.

[수요단편극장 - 기억의 조각들] 구혜선 감독, 유승호, 최일화, 서현진 출연. 남자가 자신의 인생 중 가장 행복했던 순간을 회상한다. 2012제천국제음악영화제 상영작.

[A piece of short Theatre-remember the demand] Gu Hye-Seon directed by Yoo Seung-HO, Choi Hyun Jin in the anecdote, appeared. Man recalls his life is one of the most happy moment. 2012 Jecheon international music festival films.

CdqACWVUUAARBj8.jpg

#리멤버 #유승호 출연작 <기억의 조각들>(구혜선)을 #수요단편극장 에서 만나세요! 다음 주 수요일 저녁 8시, 서울아트시네마 안내☞ http://bit.ly/2286ZWM 

#리멤버 #유승호 Remember < the plot pieces appeared >(Gu Hye-Seon) #수요단편극장 meet at 8:00 Wednesday evening next week, Seoul! art cinema Guide ☞ http://bit.ly/2286ZWM 

CdQzsrcUsAAmUXU.jpg

• Like 14

Hi Sunnies!!

Thanks for all your posts. 

Gayu312!!

I have been having hard time getting into DC-GHS these days. My internet does not open to it somehow. So sad about that. 

You found old SNS from Kal SoWon's mom---She talks very warmly of GHS in the way she relates to her daughter.  Reading her SNS about KOO is very moving....we get to see what kind of person Koo is. 

We all know the story of KOO who dressed up as Pooh Bear to surprise Sowon on the day of VIP of her movie--7th Room. SoWon's mom said she did not even have the time to get a bouquet of flowers for her daughter but Koo really gave a wonderful event for little SoWon that day. Koo made the little actress, who was one of the main actresses of that movie, really stand out and shine with all the wonderful attention. Whereas many actresses who came to the VIP dressed up in their wonderful attire, Koo came in as a Pooj Bear, sweating under the heavy costume, and never intending to take off the mask. The mask was abruptly taken away by the main actor of that movie. keke.SoWon's mother said that Koo is a present itself. She calls Koo a beautiful human being and that Sowon is a one lucky girl. 

SoWon's mom had few other SNS about KOO---when SoWon went to play with Koo at Cafe Manolin...she had so much fun that she did not want to go home. I remember they gave bath to Gamja together, they set up tent inside Koo's work studio and told scary stories, and Koo and she also worked on art project together. It is not just once that SoWon had a play time with Koo...we saw her few times--once with her brother there and also in winter, etc. 

Koo also gifted Sowon with a giagantic white bear that takes over half of SoWon's living room. (KEKE)

Thanks for another great news....There will be a showing of various short films at Seoul Art Cinema every Wednesday--especially short films made by celebrities. Koo's short film, Fragments of Memory, starring Yoo SeungHo, Choi IlHwa and Suh HyunJin will be shown on Wed, March 23 at 8pm. That is one of my favorite short films of all time. I love her films and especially her short films. I also love the song, Cotton Candy, in that short film. I hope many people come to watch it. 

We are fans to one of the most amazing persons----All the best to KOO and to us fans!!!

Thanks again for all the posts!!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

I edited my post as @cheerkoo sis has already translated it above :) Thank u sis

So touched by Koo's gestures towards So won.So won must be lucky to get a sister like a koo! ! Our princess ll be an awesome mother!  No doubt about it :) I hope So won and Koo are still in touch as I remember it was "Angel eyes" sets where So won came and then to "Daughter" movie VIP premiere where they both met officially. .Since Koo has moved back from Paju to Seoul I wish they still remain touch..Love these 2 cute sisters :)

• Like 14

Hello sunnies! @S_sun @cheerkoo @myonenonly @GHSforever and all the rest.

First time posting here after a year, occasionally lurking for news about our dear GHS. 

On to news, a friend of mine who works in the showbiz industry, who is now at Los Angeles, called my attention because her Korean counterpart broke to her news regarding GHS. They were all very happy that finally GHS, who is well loved by directors and the production crew of a big network (sorry can't mention the name), has finally taken the courage to go public with her relationship. She was told that they're official and very much in love. My friend gave me the heads up weeks ago but I had to make sure first so I called her. She told me she'll give me more news as soon as she's in Korea. 

So that's it. Needless to say I'm ecstatic. I guess, I'm more happy that GHS is happy. I hope you're all fine. Btw, I occasionally interact with @myonenonly at the threads. Hehe Hello @robbo4 how could I forget you?

• Like 23

4 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

Hi Sunnies!!

Thanks for all your posts. 

Gayu312!!

I have been having hard time getting into DC-GHS these days. My internet does not open to it somehow. So sad about that. 

You found old SNS from Kal SoWon's mom---She talks very warmly of GHS in the way she relates to her daughter.  Reading her SNS about KOO is very moving....we get to see what kind of person Koo is. 

We all know the story of KOO who dressed up as Pooh Bear to surprise Sowon on the day of VIP of her movie--7th Room. SoWon's mom said she did not even have the time to get a bouquet of flowers for her daughter but Koo really gave a wonderful event for little SoWon that day. Koo made the little actress, who was one of the main actresses of that movie, really stand out and shine with all the wonderful attention. Whereas many actresses who came to the VIP dressed up in their wonderful attire, Koo came in as a Pooj Bear, sweating under the heavy costume, and never intending to take off the mask. The mask was abruptly taken away by the main actor of that movie. keke.SoWon's mother said that Koo is a present itself. She calls Koo a beautiful human being and that Sowon is a one lucky girl. 

SoWon's mom had few other SNS about KOO---when SoWon went to play with Koo at Cafe Manolin...she had so much fun that she did not want to go home. I remember they gave bath to Gamja together, they set up tent inside Koo's work studio and told scary stories, and Koo and she also worked on art project together. It is not just once that SoWon had a play time with Koo...we saw her few times--once with her brother there and also in winter, etc. 

Koo also gifted Sowon with a giagantic white bear that takes over half of SoWon's living room. (KEKE)

Thanks for another great news....There will be a showing of various short films at Seoul Art Cinema every Wednesday--especially short films made by celebrities. Koo's short film, Fragments of Memory, starring Yoo SeungHo, Choi IlHwa and Suh HyunJin will be shown on Wed, March 23 at 8pm. That is one of my favorite short films of all time. I love her films and especially her short films. I also love the song, Cotton Candy, in that short film. I hope many people come to watch it. 

We are fans to one of the most amazing persons----All the best to KOO and to us fans!!!

Thanks again for all the posts!!

sue sis try this link for DC HS 

http://m.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun

couple days ago i having hard time too when visit DC..but seems they dont use gall.dcinside but used dcinside.com 

hope this help you ^^

• Like 14

Good Day Sunnies!   You know, I think something's wrong with me.  Even when my own daughters started to date, I can't remember feeling this "blissful" as I do now.  It just makes me so happy. I just watched a Unseen Blood BTS video Part 2 uploaded by Hoya Hoya  (sorry don't know how to bring it here) that just made me tingly from head to toe.  I feel as if this is happening to someone very close to me, like my own children  :P  Are these BTS vids from the Blood DVD?  I never purchased the DVD and was just wondering if maybe I should.

omg - drmjs - welcome to this thread dear!!  I remember loving your posts from the other threads, I believe starting from The Musical.  So nice to hear from you and thank you for your post.   :D 

Sunnies, have a great weekend.  I have a doctor appointment today and have to go to work, but throughout my busy day images of this couple will be playing through my mind and I keep hearing her songs too. Seriously, there must be something wrong with me.  kekeke.  Stay well.....

• Like 14

1 hour ago, cheerkoo said:

kgrl43!!

I know what you mean!! Their romance is better and sweeter than any k-drama so far!! KEKEKE.

LIke the DC-fans, I am trying so hard to respect their boundary and leave their personal lives alone....KEKE...but it has been hard ever since the news  broke..keke 

I saw the HT again...I take it back. The producers posted around Ahn that he was not in his right mind at that time dealing with dating questions..but I think he knew what he was doing. I consider Ahn to be a very witty talker and I think he maintained that at HT through such cute and witty humor, indirect answering of the mc's questions, yet he remained very honest and even shared his family and marital values. What a guy. I think he will be great in the new variety show he is scheduled to appear. I thought he was great in Witch Hunt too. I am looking forward to him appearing in a new variety show---something about Westward Journey?? He was in a variety show in China too, but I could not understand it and did not find many of the episodes in YT. He is an intellectually witty person but I hope he will be good in Korean variety shows which tend to be more physically active.

I got the BLOOD-BTS DVD when it first came out. Only problem is that there is no subbing which is not good for many of you. Even DC people who did not get the DVD before are trying to get one. KEKE. I am not sure if Koo is as comfortable with her male counterparts in dramas from the beginning. But I could see that they were very comfortable with each other in the BTS. He is a real gentleman--very thoughtful of Koo---he would make suggestions about how to carry out scenes so that there is no possibility that she might get hurt (in the ER scene).

In Jejudo scene, A made an NG by smiling and said that he could not help it because "sunbae" was so pretty with her expression at that moment. KEKE. I also saw another interview in YT of the Blood actors. He talked about how he once saw her in the broadcasting building (I think it was SBS when Koo was doing Angel Eyes and he was in another drama at the same time.) He again commented that Koo is extremely beautiful. He also got to know her better during the plane ride to Romania and that that is why they are very comfortable in working together. Koo also said in the same interview that she initially thought that he might be difficult to approach but that he is totally opposite. He is very personable, talks in such interesting manner and she referred to him as "steuben and like a noongurumi" (but I cannot find what those words mean in my dictionary)--keke The last scene at the top of the building was amazing....It looked like they are already in some kind of .... A had no problem with skinship with K and K was telling him "not to do it." (you have to be able to read her lips...keke) ---K was very aware of the camera, but A was not as much.... keke.

They may have started the relationship after Blood ended...but I am sure they were getting to like each other way before that. Even if the rating was low, you could tell they really enjoyed working together...there was no sign at all that they are stressed or down. I could see why the PD's said that the work environment was amazing in BLOOD. 

Anyway...I feel like I watched a drama...keke...a very lovely drama and I sincerely wish them well from the bottom of my heart. Love 'em!!!

Cheerkoo,

Did you notice in Happy Together at around 4:13, when KHS said that she has 10 dogs, the hosts and JJH were shocked while AJH just nod in agreement.  He was like, "Yeah I know!" 

I feel like a detective with a magnifying glass while watching HT looking for subtle hints that they were dating already. Driving me nuts actually. :P:P:P:P:P

• Like 19

Waaaaaaaaahhh thank u dear @cheerkoo for some translating (on the Blood making film bts). :stolenkiss: I'm really dying to know what they were saying in those bts :frustrated:  I hope there's an Engsub for us fans that cannot understand Korean.. :sweatdrop2: Ugghhh! I might enroll to Korean speech centers here hahaha! :hiya::toofunny:

• Like 14

On 3/17/2016 at 9:10 AM, kgrl43 said:

Good Day Sunnies!   You know, I think something's wrong with me.  Even when my own daughters started to date, I can't remember feeling this "blissful" as I do now.  It just makes me so happy. I just watched a Unseen Blood BTS video Part 2 uploaded by Hoya Hoya  (sorry don't know how to bring it here) that just made me tingly from head to toe.  I feel as if this is happening to someone very close to me, like my own children  :P  Are these BTS vids from the Blood DVD?  I never purchased the DVD and was just wondering if maybe I should.

omg - drmjs - welcome to this thread dear!!  I remember loving your posts from the other threads, I believe starting from The Musical.  So nice to hear from you and thank you for your post.   :D 

Sunnies, have a great weekend.  I have a doctor appointment today and have to go to work, but throughout my busy day images of this couple will be playing through my mind and I keep hearing her songs too. Seriously, there must be something wrong with me.  kekeke.  Stay well.....

Waaaahaha! I can relate too sissy!! :toofunny: U r not alone aaahhhh!!  :rotfl::rotfl::deadhead::alarm:

• Like 14

Finally...I  got into DC today! phew~~

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=136952&page=1

GHS's movie, Peach Tree, is number 6 in popularity in Japan according to Apple iTunes record. Congrats!!! I loved that movie and the book. 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=136951&page=1

DC also tells us that drama BLOOD is being aired in Taiwan. Fighitng BLOOD!!!

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=136931&page=1

Drama Angel Eyes is being played in 14 countries---yushinkoo listed the countries at the page. 

Congratus to Koo and may she continue to thrive and thrive!!

Cannot wait for her music, TLT drama, and hopefully a wonderful new drama in Korea too. 

• Like 22