Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I must be missing GHS like crazy as I went hunting for her old pics.

This one was posted by Minjee, taken from DC.

Our beautiful white angel in 2004!

2l8kv1k.jpg

Cr DC

Hope we get updates of her soon . Pray for a good project for her! :)

Wherever you are, our angel, please stay healthy and be happy! We love you!  :)

Let's keep voting at all the sites while we wait, Sunnies!

Take care Sunnies! Fighting! :)

I miss our Angel a lot and wish to see her in a new drama series very soon. I also miss our dear sis Cheerkoo and truly hope that both Ladies are doing great .

I am currently voting for our Angel and her dramas/movies at the following sites on a daily basis. If I am missing any other site I should vote for her at, please give me the sites' links .

1) Voting once on a daily basis :-

http://kpopdrama.info/kstar_en.html

http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&region=&country=KR&gender=&occupation=ac&tag=&page=1

http://shranking.com/ranking/?code=worldcup2_women

2) Voting 5 times on a row per day :-

http://shranking.com/ranking/?code=vote1

http://shranking.com/ranking/?code=vote8

http://shranking.com/ranking/?code=vote12

http://shranking.com/ranking/?code=vote25

Have a wonderful day my friends .

• Like 13

@cheerkoo need your help. mind if you check the article from this site http://m.blog.naver.com/mmnewsn/220468921870. via jung ‏@longstop8877  at twitter

나탈리 포트만, 드류 베리모어, 구혜선의 공통점은? (출처 : 대한민국 .. | 네이버 블로그)

20150901230736_aolekpwo_zps5hpr0fae.jpg

(Natalie Portman, Drew Barrymore, Kuhyesun ) did the three of them have one in a common? , i only saw the poster movie of them. and just read the article, but my korean is not good as you and think it's same missinterpretation here and there:D

just take your time Sue for translate it & thank you for your help. hope it's a possitive news, coz i love Natalie Portman & Drew Barrymore ^^.

thanx Sue ^^

yes they are,  i don't understand what's written there but i know the fact that they are actress, producer and director. and i think this artcle/blog is about their skills. Natalie Portman is a producer, director and she did act as well in her latest movie A Tale of Love and Darkness. Whip It is the title of that movie in which Drew Barrymore produce, direct and she even part of the cast, while for Goo Hye Sun is a producer, director and actress in her movie Daughter

Edited by AizzaG
  • Like 14

Hello Sunnies!

Thank you for the voting sites!! Let us make her be noticed by voting for her!! Thanks so much.

Above blog posted by Ariana27 and also by AizzaG has to be an old article. I remember reading it long time ago somehow. 

Its title is: What do Natalie Portman, Drew Barrymore and GHS (and Sherry-Ann Davis--sp??) have in common? They are all recognized actresses who also showed off their multi-talents by directing movies. Sorry,,,I am not going to translate all the details at this time about their movies. But AizzaG got most of it. Sherry Ann is making a debut with her autobiographical movie that she wrote called My Perfect Wedding. These actresses are challenging themselves and they are also being praised for their works. 

• Like 14

@Cheerkoo @AizzaG thank you for both of you. i admire Natalie Portman when she was a child actress, i forgot the title of the movie but i remember she act excellent in that movie action along with a france actor there, and when she act as Queen Amidala in Starwars but the most i praise her acting was when she act in V for Vendetta and she challenge her self by cut her beautifull hair became bold and her acting was perfect there and goes with Black Swan but i never knew she was a director or even e producer for her own movie. 

Drew Barrymore, she also begin her acting carrer when she was a child, she remind me of Sherly Temple a cute little girl with a curly hair. out of Drew have a problem in her personal life, she was was agreat actresse, i never been kissed, she blew me away with her awesome performance and goes on when Charlie Angels, again n again Drew Barrymore growing as respectable actress. i only heard she want to challenge herself in directing but i never follow if she complish it but yess i'm proud of her.

KuhyeSun, my fave korean actresse that have a deep meaning for me. she really influence me a lot, i never so attach to an actresse as much as i do care for her. Kuhyesun not only smart, she is ..... dunno how to describe her, she really so special.

i'm so proud my dear Koo stand among my two hollywood actresses (Natalie Portman & Drew Barrymore), the three of them are a total person in their works. not a perfection but trying to do their best in everything they do even there some haters arround them but they never stop to achieve their dream. 

sorry if my post off topic , hehehehe.  have a great day Sunnies ^^

• Like 15

They say if you wake at 3am, it must be a sign of stress. And if you wake at 4am, it must be depression (? lol) So... I woke at 3.30am and had to force myself to go back to sleep for the past week - with Breathe2 playing in the background of course. What is this?!!?? 이거...이거 뭐예요!? So this Google M.D. certified doctor, alternateuniverse-helkel hereby shall diagnose it as "Missing a person"

Also, will be receiving anytime soon, Tango book. Feeling very proud to be able to add the book to my tiny (physical) Hye Sun collection. Currently it is Breathe1 and Captain OST only. So Breathe2 truly do not have a hardcopy CD? :(

@S_sun, are we 'suffering' from the same thing? Haha. To cure mine, on top of picture searching, I am currently rewatching Go Eun Bi doing her best in The Musical while waiting on a good friend who is working overseas for the past 6 years to start Blood. Its our tradition, one of the ways we keep in touch and chat and exchange our 'diaries'. What we talk about usually isn't about the shows/books we enjoy 'together' but the shows/books are a catalyst themselves to get us started. She will recommend me her loved shows/movies and I, my shows/books to her, we take turns. Then we watch concurrently together in our evenings, at different place but same time etc. I am personally eagerly awaiting this Blood rewatch. Very much.

Btw need a little help: There was this interview I came across in 2013 (?) It was very long. And seemed to be in a jpg file or pdf file. @‌Cheerkoo did a translation iirc but I cant seem to find it. In the interview, one of the things Hye Sun talked about was parenting style (?) and what a child's ideal environment of growing be like (?) Or something like that. About freedom and artistic expression too (?). I remember the pictures were black and white. And she still had short hair but it was growing out which puts it somewhere in 2013 (?) Sorry I couldn't be more informative. I have tried searching here and even in Google etc. It wasn't the Chosun Woman's interview nor Woman Central's Smile Project either. That interview I am looking for struck me deeply, I remember tearing when reading it and was thinking to myself. Wow. This person's thoughts. Really!! (Its nothing new, her thoughts are always wow :P but yea, in that moment it made me feel super emotional in a good way when I read that particular question's answers)

So, if fellow Sunnies can help point me in the right direction, I would be very thankful. I really want to reread that interview bit again. I still remember picking up that interview and showing it to my bf; we were out to dinner, he had to ask me to stop tearing because hes not breaking up with me and the other tables are looking over (lol)

Good day to all Sunnies :) and miss ya our Hye Sun #throwback pic
c03d84fdb8324e30ba3138a184398a24.jpg

Hi Sunnies~

@helkel  I wish I kept all the articles and interviews by GHS---unfortunately, I did not have such a forethought---I did not think that she will have such an impact on me either. If you find that article, I hope you post it. Thanks.  Also, I believe Korean universities have 2 terms per year. From March to end of July and then from Sept to end of Feb, GHS had just one term but she took 7 courses!! I would not have survived with such a load. ke. I think she could also be a wonderful teacher....but without a degree, it will be hard for her to get such a job. But, she is an inspiring thinker for sure.

ZamZam posted an article on twitter about reporters comaparing GHS and another actress who wore same dress. Basically GHS did not get the good review because the dress looked too big on her. I agree that it did. If designers want stars to wear their dresses, they should really take care to give a fitting dress to the star----why can't they think that it will benifit both parties????----makes no sense to me.  Sometimes, it does make me think that GHS is really watching her budget carefully.

http://cafe.naver.com/zelpia/151499     This blogger posted on Sept 1st, 2015. He said that someone came to his store dressed somewhat shabby with a big face mask and very old looking cap pushed down over the face. He was on an alert thinking that perhaps the customer is not a customer but a thief. (keke) The customer was small and thin but he was not taking any chances. As soon as the customer put hands into the pocket, he was highly anxious.... But, he realized that he heard her voice before and asked if she is in the entertainment and she said yes. He recognized that the customer he was afraid of was GHS. keke. He got her signature but she denied taking pictures. He kept her autograph in his file where one needs Naver account to check it out. He was very happy to see her. People asked where the store is and what did she buy...keke...but the blogger did not say what she bought (that is very nice of him!!) but said that his store is in the Gyung-gi-do province. Paju, the city where GHS now resides, is in the provice of Gyungi-do.  

• Like 16

kdramastars.png?w=600

I went to Wikepedia to learn more about Paju where GHS now lives.  I found out that there are other celebrities who reside in Paju.  

• Like 14

Thanks @cheerkoo for translating the account of the first sighting of GHS in Paju. It is hilarious that while in disguise , GHS nearly got mistaken to be a thief! kkk:lol: No wonder before that, we haven't any account of her sighting in Paju! At least he got her signature as proof! Lucky him!

@helkel yes we are both suffering from the same "disease" ! I wish I had put all her photos , interviews ,etc in a  folder so whenever I miss her, I just go and look into my folder. Too bad there is no hard copy of Breath 2 album. I would have love to add it to my GHS collection.Hope  you and your friend will enjoy Blood together and have interesting discussions on it. That is a great idea- sharing drama watching over long distance! :)

Let's keep voting at those sites Sunnies! Thanks!

Hopefully we get news of our girl soon! Miss her so much!

I leave you with this lovely pic of her from Vogue in 2010! She is like a doll!

credit as tagged2epk7lz.jpg?w=719

Edited by S_sun

Please can you help me i want to see all the making of her drama (the musical , angel eyes , absolutely boyfriend ) I can't find them please help me I'm new here 

Hello Sunnies :)

Happy Weekend to everyone hope your having a great day/night. 

Stopping by to say hello to all the old Sunnies and welcome the new Sunnies :)

Thank You all for the updates, MV, article, pictures I really like them all :)

Have a great weekend 

Dahlia

Edited by GHSforever
  • Like 13

@cheerkoo, Thanks for sharing and translating on the account of sighting Hyesun-ssi in Paju. I remember she used to disguised with big hat and big hoodie jacket b4 but not dressed shabby with a big face mask and very old looking cap, it makes me worried much seeing her dressed like this. But nevertheless i'm happy knowing she's ok and I hope there are many more accounts of sight seeing her :)

I miss our Angel a lot and wish to see her in a new drama series very soon. I also miss our dear sis Cheerkoo and truly hope that both Ladies are doing great .

I am currently voting for our Angel and her dramas/movies at the following sites on a daily basis. If I am missing any other site I should vote for her at, please give me the sites' links .

1) Voting once on a daily basis :-

http://kpopdrama.info/kstar_en.html

http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&region=&country=KR&gender=&occupation=ac&tag=&page=1

http://shranking.com/ranking/?code=worldcup2_women

2) Voting 5 times on a row per day :-

http://shranking.com/ranking/?code=vote1

http://shranking.com/ranking/?code=vote8

http://shranking.com/ranking/?code=vote12

http://shranking.com/ranking/?code=vote25

Have a wonderful day my friends .

@Shadia, thanks for the Voting links.

Thanks too to all Sunnies for the infos and updates etc.. So whie waiting for our angel princess to come back, pls dont forget to continue voting daily.

And also to pray for her to come back soon with full of energy. Amen.

Have a nice weekend Sunnies :)

ghs_23.jpg

cr. dramabeans

• Like 17

Hello Sunnies! I hope everyone is doing well in spite of the lack of news on our GHS. To cope with this, I have been rewatching scenes from Angel Eyes and Blood. Of course I only pick the scenes where GHS appeared in :) Whatever negative feedback she got from Blood made sense because she played her character well. I think the viewers cannot take in Yoo Rita's high pitch, bratty character, something that is not normal for a female heroine in Korean dramas. The way she walked, waved her hands, rolled her eyes, pursed her lips... these are all mannerisms you would normally see in a typical villain character. Therefore, the viewers may have gotten confused and criticized the actress instead of the character. I believe this is a mark of a true actress, when you spot on the character so much so that the viewers would think you are what you play. Bravo GHS!

• Like 14

ForKOO campaign:

Hi Sunnies!!

S_sun had an idea for the upcoming Koo's bday.

She thought it would be nice if we do something...anything...but her specific idea was to do a worldwide donation campaign for the Korean Leukemia Society for which Koo is a promotion ambassador this year. Remember?

According to S_sun's suggestion, I posted the idea on DC and several fans are glad to participate. I also sent an email to @snowsummer. Unfortunately, there was an error message saying that such a user does not exist. But, on the DC post, I did ask if snowsummer can again organize it. She is so good at it and we have trusted her with so many events for Koo. I hope that she will see the DC post and lead us again. 

What do you think Sunnies?

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 13

@cheerkoo, thanks for contacting snowsummer and post at DC too, thanks @S_sun for a great idea.

I think it's nice and meaningful if we can do donation / charity in HS's name like b4 esp for her b'day. Furthermore we can make HS appear to send the donation money too. All I hope snowsummer visited DC or any of the DC's members to get in touch with her asap on this matter  and also I hope she do has the time and willing to help us too.

In the meantime dont forget to vote for our angel princess daily.

Sunnies Fighting!

• Like 12

Thanks so much @cheerkoo for posting the donation/charity idea at DC. Showing support to a cause that is so close to her heart and helping those in need will be a meaningful way of celebrating her birthday! :) What do you think, Sunnies?Anyone who wish to step up to lead the campaign in their respective area, please pm me or let us know at soompi here. The adminstrators of the various fan pages, will you be interested in participating in this worldwide campaign for GHS birthday?

No matter how small the amounts, when combined and united together,  we can make a difference!

GHS Fans Union fighting!

We appreciate all the GHS events snowsummer had organised and hope she will be willing again to help us lead the campaign. :)

Any other ideas to celebrate GHS' birthday, Sunnies? I think @geumtrangdi proposed a GHS filmfest for the month of Oct, so if you like to do up a schedule for us like which movie to watch and discuss each week @geumtrangdi?

It will be great if we can access the movies with Eng subs. The only one with Eng subs available at Itunes is Peach Tree. Magic dvd with Eng subs is available for sale but not available for streaming at any legal site? Daughter is not available with Eng subs unless some of you has found it. Cheerful Caretaker and Pieces of Memories are available with Eng subs but You , I can't find with Eng subs but I think @cheerkoo translated for us then.