Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hi Sunnies! I continue to come across good reviews for AE & I'm thankful that finally GHS is on the spotlight. I'm thankful with her great chemistry with LSY too in this drama. All the actors in AE did a wonderful job. SeungRi is doing a good job too. YG president must be proud. With AE's good ratings I don't think the president would let them go. :) As my normal routine I will continue to pray for AE's success & team's health and safety. My never ending thank you to the One above. :X

Take care & counting the days for next episode.

\:D/

Everything that you said @kgrl43 is exactly how GHS has effected me from day one! Her eyes are the key to her every performance. You just fall into them, and you feel whatever her character feels.  =(( :(([-( :x  Whatever she emotes, that's what you experience. If this keeps up, how can this drama not become a runaway hit? I see only brighter things on the horizon for the series and it's star (and her co-star, as well!!)  =D> =D> =D>

Guest OliviaH

@GHSforever my dear chingu...May I know if GHS ever had a boyfriend from K-Ent?
Adoring her and following her news, I never once found myself read a news about her having a boyfriend.
I'm just curious coz I really want her to find somebody who can compliment, love, and cherish her. Someone with good attitude like her. 

Thanks chingu

Guest OliviaH

@gayu312 but I thought LMH is with... From what I read many say both are still in contact? 
hmm... I used to adore him and ship him w GHS but I stopped as I learned he was with ... (sorry if I went off topic.)

Guest noura70

not that i dont like minho and hyesun together but i think they are not datting                                                                                                                            if they were then minho woldnt be with park min young

@oliviah chingu we dont want to speculate in regards to KHS boyfriend we dont know the real story since she never came out, she has dated but we dont know only her closest friend knows.

Please guys lets not mention any other actress in this thread, unless they are related to KHS I really appreciate it  :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>-

GHSTOPSTORY2_zpsfccff635.jpg

GHS's private life it's her own and is only her place to give what information she want us to know ! So please, don't bring here the name of other actress who has no liaison with her or her activity !  

Guest dettegaj

GHS is really best for all the roles she ever portrayed.I experienced to fell in love, to be a commoner,be strong to protect her loveones and cried to suppress her feelings that is what guem jandi made me feel...and even in Pure 19 she is totally awesome.she made me cried just the 1st ep of her please captain drama and now in AE..GHS acting is totally make you feel like you are the one experiencing it..it will hit you inside!!iam really proud and happy reading all the good news about her, ;) ,fighting hyesun !!!

Koo Hye Sun,

first i saw her at Pure 19 drama with a cute charachtere and her acting are awesome and that makes her got an award for best new actreese. That was the first she captivate my heart. And when BOF airing with Geum Jandi rolr...Dangggg i do more love her. She is the perfect Role of Makino Tsukusi for me and many award she receive including for best excellent actresse, netizen award and best couple. And after she doing her last project drama for PC and more concentrate with her art and her study,,, i do miss her to comeback onscreen again as a different carachtere maybe as a whealthy daughter and dress prettyly and after 2 years her vaccum, she's back and Danggggggg....OMG her acting really improve well even in the presscon the nervous so transparrants. My Koo is so amazing. And i must admit too after her amazing chemistry with Lee Min Ho in BOF and i even ship them ,,,,Koo chemistry with Lee sang Yoon are so great.

and her crying scene in Angel Eyes are the best ever. My Koo's shine is back. And she have the best choice to take Angel Eyes. Good job my Koo.

Btw, wanna ask to all Sunnies here. Anyone know when Daughter premiere will be held? Could it be after Angel Eyes finish?

hope she will invite her co-work from previous drama (BOF,Pure19,PC,Themu,AB) and AE ofcourse. And all her bestfriends . And SJ and Shinhwa perhaps,lol

thanx sunnies for all the update.

Btw, wanna ask to all Sunnies here. Anyone know when Daughter premiere will be held? Could it be after Angel Eyes finish?

hope she will invite her co-work from previous drama (BOF,Pure19,PC,Themu,AB) and AE ofcourse. And all her bestfriends . And SJ and Shinhwa perhaps,lol

thanx sunnies for all the update.

I hope it ll be premiered soon. .I badly want all her costars in the premiere of "Daughter"as its her first debut in a movie and has directed the same..It will be nice if costars come and support her..

Guest eunhye05

Thanks for the welcome back Sunnies @GHSforever @S_Sun @myonenonly and everyone :) Yes I was so active back then. Anyways i posted my comments on Angel Eyes in the drama thread but I'll put it in here too. I can't get enough. I wish this was a weekday drama so I would have something to look forward to within the week. haha
I love love love this show! I've been recommending this to everyone I know and the weekend can not come any sooner! Here are my top 5 scenes so far with our OTP. 

Favorite scenes in no particular order:1. When he saw her for the first time - That look on his face. It was as if he was staring at an angel. That look of awe, adoration, love. I can't even explain it. It was also the cutest we've seen him. He became all angsty and sad after when he found out she was taken.2. The way he stared at her while she closed her eyes during the bungee jump - That look of longing. He can only "really look" at her when she has her eyes closed. We see how he genuinely feels when she's not looking and the way he stares at her while she was watching or listening to the movie. Imagine all that pent up feelings and emotions. 3. Elevator scene -  i was squealing inside. This is by far the longest skinship they had before the airport scene and the most intense. Once again kudos to Dong Joo for repressing his emotions. I bet he was longing to hug her tight. Thank you show for the longest elevator ride ever!4. At their childhood spot - The way she told him to shut up and felt his face, his hands. Oh this show is killing me slowly. I love how the build up to the revelation came about.5. Airport scene - I cannot thank the drama Gods enough for this scene. This was beautifully executed and acted. The whole build up until the wrist grab, tug, hug. *swoooon* I can't believe not everyone is watching this. This is the best drama OTP i've ever seen. Ever!
Ok now I have to go back and watch all these scenes again! I can't for the life of me get enough. I can't concentrate with work either! Im a mess! haha
I'm sad that not all drama sites are recapping this. They are really missing out on this. I wish dramabeans and koalasplayground would give it a go. I always look forward to their insights. But in the mean time some other sites have started recapping and Im grateful to them. They're doing a good job and im grateful to them! 
http://www.kaedejun.com/2014/04/angel-eyes-episodes-1-2/http://couch-kimchi.com/2014/04/24/angel-eyes-first-impressions/http://mslee1107wanderingthoughts.blogspot.com/2014/04/mslees-thoughts-angel-eyes-continues-to.htmlhttp://fangirltendencies.wordpress.com/2014/04/16/angel-eyes-04-hidden-in-plain-sight/

Guest ginger4clover

Hi to everyone,I am a newbie with this forum so please help me how to navigate along. I have been lurking around forever with this forum. Read all the wonderful comments about KHS. I am so happy to know that I am not the only one who love her dearly. My introduction to KHS drama is in Pure 19, that was Daebak drama for me. It was 154 episode I think and I watch it 5 times. She was amazing, the acting was so good. From there on I have researching all her past and present activities.GJ character in BOF stellar acting, till now they are talking about it; whether good or bad comments still and that was 5 years ago. KHS has that amazing aura about her, I can not even put it to words. I watch her new drama Angel Eyes 1-6 raw episodes so I can concentrate just watching the acting and wow amazing. KHS and LSY chemistry is out of this world.I am a Sunnies by hear,.kekeke what can I say fell in love with KHS 

@sheilaM welcome to KHS thread, please dont hesitate to ask question in regards to this forum or how to maneauver soompi, sometimes its really complicated but Sunnies will help you to make it easier along the way.