Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I was just watching AE episode 3 , so far from what I seen I got to say I love KHS character she a tough woman with lots of confidence. Its too bad I got to go to work :(( but ill watch later even though I dont understand a word they say. :D I felt that her acting style has certainly change. Theres a confident swager to KHS, she got this character down! Most important she look so beautiful .. :x . Her costars is so cute! man that smile. Doctor, doctor ..my oh my If my doctor was that good looking, I would go for check ups more often. Lucky gurl KHS ...I say it was a well done episode with great performances by cast and crew especially our lovely princess khs (not that im biased or anything) she is fantastic baby! Gotta run!

I think Ep3 is cool. HyeSun really has changed the way she speaks and the way she acts. I also love the expression change of Dongju when he met Soowan.
The cooking scene of Soowan was really beautiful~ here's the only cap I did during live streaming.
I am touched seeing the teary Soowan

848150672.jpg?1397309390848150683.jpg?1397309394

Related to the antis, I never read anything in their pages, because I do not want to be infected with their poison, and I think they are few compared to the number of fans of GHS. Unfortunately, the antis come with the fame. My question is, if they don't like GHS, why they are always looking of what she is doing! If I don't like an actress or actor, I simply don't watch their dramas or films. That is why I just ignore them!

I agree with you all!!I LOOOOOVED epi 3!!Swanie was TERRIFIC!! Thank you GHS-ssi!!Loved ALL the characters.
Teddy Seo was adorable and has such good rhythm with Swannie!!Dylan is amazing and so is Kang JiWoon!Loved that cooking scene that brought tears and joy to Swannie!!It is a DAEBOK in terms of actors, drams story line, incredible directorial work, cinematography.I loved watching the operation scene in such a calm manner----all the doctor operation scenes are so hectic and crazy...but wow...I I loved it...Thanks AE!!
DC refers to AE couple as Wan-Ju couple (S-Wan and Dong-Ju)...it is kind of nice because Wan-Ju has a bit of "Want-You" sound to it....keke

Omoooooo!!!!! OMGG!!!!! I just finished watching the whole raw video of episode 3 and it was stunning.. :D :D :D
All the feels that I had been hiding because of missing Hye Sun unnie in the small screen was all coming back and tears are falling down on my eyes even though I don't understand the conversations of the actors... Hye Sun changed a lot...She had grown and I'm so proud of her.. Ha!!!!! Episode 4 will be another Dae to the Bak!!!!!! Again... I can't help myself but fall inlove with Lee Sang Yoon and his character.. Aigooo.. I'm such a fangirl of this couple now.... :D :D :D
I love the cooking scene of Soo Wan.... I cried legit tears..  :((
And ofcourse Teddy BigBang.. Haha.. Soo Wan imitating his satoori was sooo funny.. His character brings laughter to this drama.. Ooohh and Dong Joo still uses his satoori accent occassionally.. kekekeke... :D :D :D
Waiting for Episode 4!!!! Paliiiii!!!!  [-O< \:D/ :x ^:)^ :-h

Hello Sunnies! Just watched raw episode 3 and I AM SO PROUD OF GHS!!!!!  She was awesome - just everything about her facial expression, delivery of lines, and she showed such a wide range of emotions - she had me crying in one scene and laughing in others.  Also like her cocky attitude - she definitely pulls it off!   I love the paramedic team!  And I thought Seungri did a great job too - I hope to see more comedy between these two and the other guys.  
LSY also blew me away - he had to show so much emotion with just his eyes and I could feel everything he was going through - he really did a terrific job and not to mention he has a killer smile - kekeke.  I loved the younger version of this couple, but GHS + LSY - waaaah.... DAEBAK!!  They really came through and the writer and director did an amazing job of transitioning.  If this keeps up, I don't think we'll have to worry about time change.  I truly believe that people will tune in - no matter what!!  
I also like the fast pace of the drama - it just moves right along at a fast clip and really keeps the drama fresh and interesting.  I'm so happy that uri HS is a part of this remarkable drama!!!!    Looking forward to Ep 4.  Thanks for listening to me rambling on....   Oh by the way, can't seem to find the ballads from ep.3  - beautiful songs - does anyone know who the artists are?  
Thank you so much Sunnies - without you, I wouldn't be able to watch this drama and know what's going on.  You too... are awesome !!     :x

@gelisa dont get confused with live ratings and the real rating, as much as I want AE ratings to be up we need to wait for real ratings, they dont come out till the next mornng korea time, but for me around 7p I really hope that AE ratings went up :)

OMG just finished episode 3 and as always it was Awesome, my favorite scene with KHS was the cooking scene she looks just like the young SW (Nam Ji Hyun). PDJ and YSW first meeting was wonderful but at the same time it was sad because SW didnt recognise PDJ.

I love the couple name WanJu from DC :)

Cant wait for the next episode :)

I think there was some sense of familiarty from Swan's part about DJ.When they first met at the fire house, DJ kept staring at Swan....when DJ came to his senses, then it was time for Swan to stare at DJ.  That  was a beautiful acting moment from both of them. Swan did not put it together yet, but she is getting there---the second moment of familiarity of course was at the ER.keke

I finished watching eps. 3 with no subs. Let me say that it was beautifully done. The tension between sw and dj was just wow! Khs has a real chemistry with Lee Sang Yoon. The back and forth between his/her memories was nicely done. :D Props to KHS for making SW come alive and keeping her not as the blind teen but as stronger women with the sweet memories and love for dj mom and family.