Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest S_sun

Thanks @ayesuper1, @sukreen  and @sin hoonsim
I had ordered for Canada Sunnies and I followed up with an email to 2007dreame@naver.com.They emailed back to ask me to resend the image file as it did not load up properly due to system error.So it is not a bad idea to follow up with an email, asking them if everything is in order and not wait till the last minute. Just a thought. Good luck those of you ordering.:)

SBS 특별기획 [엔젤아이즈] 제작발표회 - SBS Special [Angel Eyes] Press Conference

web_2040324580_8768783d.jpg

SBS 특별기획 [엔젤아이즈] 제작발표회 안내

1. 일 시 : 2014년 4월 3일(목) 오후 2시  - Date : Thurs, 3 April 2014 at 14.00 KST

2. 장 소 : 목동 SBS 13층 홀  - Location Mokdong SBS 13 Cheung Hol (need help to corrections)

3. 참 석 : 이상윤, 구혜선, 김지석, 정진영, 공형진, 승리(이승현), 강하늘, 남지현 - LeeSangYoon, GooHyeSun, KimJiSuk, JungJinYoung,
                                                                                                GongHyungJin, Sengri, KangHaNeul & NamJiHyun

4. 순 서 : 출연자 소개, 하이라이트 감상, 포토타임, 인터뷰 순 - procedure : about the performers, watch the highlights,
                                                                                                photo sessions
& Interview

cr DC

S_sun said: Thanks @ayesuper1, @sukreen  and @sin hoonsim
I had ordered for Canada Sunnies and I followed up with an email to 2007dreame@naver.com.They emailed back to ask me to resend the image file as it did not load up properly due to system error.So it is not a bad idea to follow up with an email, asking them if everything is in order and not wait till the last minute. Just a thought. Good luck those of you ordering.:)

sukreen said: S_sun said: Thanks @ayesuper1, @sukreen  and @sin hoonsim

Guest S_sun

As D Day approaches for AE, it is getting exciting!We have the Press Conference to look forward to!Dreame has communicated the deadline for ordering the rice wreaths. By April 1 Korean time,which means March31 (Kt) is the last day to order.

Dear Customer, 

Hello again!

If others would like to send rice wreaths, please let them know that orders and payemend should be completed by April 1. 

Thank you.

Regards,

Dreame Inc.

pumpkin_pie said: I think my husband and children must think me weird staring at her pictures. But her expressions are just so cute. I wish there would be an actress special on Running Man and GHS can join together with her good friends Lee BoYoung and Han Hyo Joo. They were also very fiesty on the show.