Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Happy birthday my dear sister @meow and many happy returns, may all your dreams and wishes come true and may all days be full of joy and happiness . 
I take this opportunity to thank you sincerely for your outstanding efforts in supporting our precious Star Goo Hye Sun, we really appreciate everything you do . 1525365_560984823992359_1427165864_n.jpg

I wishing you my sweet sis/bro and your family's have a Golden days of live and joy for the new year and joy & happiness on this new year bloom in your life as flower in a garden... Be Happy  :)) :):))  Be Nice :-bd  :-bd  :-bd   Be Cool  :-\"   :-\"  :-\"   Eat Well =P~ =P~ =P~   ...

109948.gifwww.2014hppynewyearphotos.blogspot.com.j

Happy and Blessing-filled 2014 for all the GHS-soompie members!!
GHS soompi thread is one of handful of places that make me know that just one person can make a difference. By knowing GHS, so many warm and dedicated and strong people are gathered together in one spot!! Thank you!
Happy and Healthy New Year to you and yours!!

GHS must be working hard editing her new movie---here is to also having some fun!!
But,,,work first for me...keke!!
later~~

PS--I was quickly going over her tweeter and I still wonder about this one...(let me post pix in another post)

Oh, it's meow's birthday today .... Happy Blessed birthday, meow.  The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord makes His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. Have a wonderful birthday celebration with your family and loved ones :)

This year passes so quickly and in a few hours all over the globe will be welcoming 2014!

To Goo Hye Sun and all her avid fans and supporters:

"Praying God's love shines bright in your New Year and His blessings overflow" - "God has POURED OUT HIs love into our hearts".

Wishing all of you a Happy and properous and blessed New Year :)

Guest vineela

hi sisters/bros how are you all:-h :-h :-h

dropping here to wish you all a "HAPPY NEW YEAR"

i miss hyesun and her tweets i think she is busy with her movie hope this year brings her sucess, joy, peace and good health [-O< [-O< [-O<

and happy birthday sis @meow13 have a wonderful day

and congraulations @ari_oppa happy to know that we had a doctor like @gayu312 said i to want to enter medical feild but my fate pushed me towads

engineering hhehe... any way all the best

once again i wish u all a happy and blessed new year

lz64.jpg

take care everyone:-h :-h :-h :-h

Happy New Year to our dear GHS & all her Sunnies! :X :X :X
Let's embrace 2014 with love & hope. May this year brings us peace, happiness, good health & just enough wealth. :D
Looking forward to her movie, "Daughter". I'm praying for its success. :X Take care & be safe! Hugs!

@Ari_oppa congratulations, Dr. Ari!
large_1277656504.jpglarge_1277656504.jpg

Thanks all Sunniez for the birthday blessings, I had a great one. ;)

Work has been so hectic last few months that I was not able to update in the thread as much as I used to be. But thanks all the Sunniez for keeping the thread alive. Big applause to all of you
  =D>

Last but not least~
Happy New Year everyone! Wish you all the best in 2014!
New-Year-2014-Image+(4).jpg

HyeSun is always our Sun~ Wish her every success in coming year~
To HyeSun
110610.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR SUNNIES:xHERE'S HOPING THAT ALL OUR DREAMS FOR GOO HYESUN WILL COME TRUE1.Success of her movie"DAUGHTER"2.A successful drama for 20143.My dream for her to be able to meet the man of her dream(if she haven't yet) this year 2014.AND A SUPER WONDERFUL YEAR TO EVERYONE:x

Hello dear sunnies,wishing all of u a very happy new year.have a great year ahead and wishing all of u lots of happiness in the coming year.GOD bless us all :-)

dear hyesun wishing u a happy new year,hope u achieve great success this year and years to come..love u unni my angel :-)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL SUNNIES...Im so grateful I stumble in this thread a few years a go, and still here. May all your wish on 2014 will come true, and all the best all of you >:D< . God Bless U and our lovely Goo Hye Sun.
Thank you all for sharing all the goodies about GHS. I wish GHS all the best for everything she does in the future. 
@prettywiz, Im with you especially the part where GHS will find the man of her dream. And may all your wish about GHS granted :)
Cheers all :)>-

Guest thuggie

Happy New Year to you all. Just finished watching Pure 19 and it made me love Hye Sun even more.I think she just has something special about her and it really touches your heart.I hope she will continue to have much success in 2014.Thank you again for all the updates and pictures that I can enjoy knowinga little more about her.

http://blog.naver.com/mussoyj?Redirect=Log&logNo=30182253585
This blogger highly recommends Cafe Manolin.
There are more pix in the blog.
GHS must have tons and tons of little characters/cars/trinkets---these are different than the ones we saw before.
I like what the outside cafe look like. She put a tent outside giving it a "po-jang-ma-cha" feeling---like those tented drinking holes that we see in Korean dramas. The blogger says that there were so many "couples" inside that tent that she had to go inside...since she came with her girlfriends. She was upset. But,,,I thought what a nice idea GHS and her sister had! The outside it cold...but it is tented with some heaters and blankets for the couples to enjoy each other 's company...keke  I am glad to hear that there were tons of customers there.
Blogger says that Cafe Manolin gives a lot in terms of quantity and she loves the taste and flavor.
Blogger says that she feels as if the owners put a lot of time and effort into the place---instead of feeling too stimulated and noisy...she says it is a place to feel calm and relaxed and cozy.
I think I saw more mugs there--maybe more people signed?? But no close-up photos.
blogger took photos of two of GHS's art pieces...one is the "Sister"---I bet that the smaller girl is GHS's older sister in that art piece...just a feeling--keke
The other one says:" You dear..In my eyes, you are plenty/sufficient...Even without fragrance, that is OK."
(I would imagine when a flower no longer has fragrance, it means it is old and dried up?---GHS draws her art pieces with messages for us, for herself, for her dear one??---no matter for whom, it makes one feel good.)
Hope your New Year be better than or as good as last year!!