Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Good morning Sunnies!  Thank you all for your contributions to this thread - the news, pictures, videos, translations, all of it - you're the best!!!
Hi Illay!  You know, I am watching Reply 1994 and I'm loving it, and my first thought when I watched it was how much she resembles GHS.  They have the same features, Go Ara is also fair and has big eyes and is a beauty, just like our GHS.  When I first started watching this drama, I didn't know what to expect.  I was such a fan of Reply 1997 that I wasn't expecting to like this one as much.  The first episode was sort of ...... okay.  Many of the actors are unknowns, I didn't care for the characters too much, but as the story progressed, I found myself being reeled in and "falling in love" with each of the quirky characters and with the storyline.  The director did say that the actors were really carefully picked, they wanted fresh faces that could speak in the dialect, and the relationships between the characters is simply magical.  If you watched 1997, it's sort of similar in that the parents are the same actors, and the Go Ara's love story follows the previous one in that you have to guess who she marries at the end.  My daughter in Korea says this drama is really popular over there right now too.  I would love to see our GHS act in a drama similar to this one with a great ensemble cast.  We already know she can pull off an accent - as she did in Pure 19.
BTS, WOW.... her recent pics... speechless.......
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate this holiday.  Please stay warm, stay in good health, and be happy....  :-*

Guest kuroechon

131125 Ku Hyesun attended France Culture & Arts Merit Award Ceremony
FYI: The recipient of the award is chairman of Louis Quatorze, Mr Jeon Yong Jun. Hyesun attended the event as an ambassador of CineFrance.

fJbinkS.jpg
HuFWAor.jpg

Credit as tagged

Hello Sunnies :)

Thank You so much for everything our princess so beautiful MR Magazine WOW im speechless :-O :-O :-O :-S :-S :-S I cant breath I need to :)] 911 does anybody know the number OMG i cant think :-/ BRAVO GHS  =D> =D> =D> eat your heart out Anti's =)) =)) =))

Thank you as well for the Magazine English translation @ochloe I really appreciate it :)

Have a great day Sunnies :)

Exquisite figure ,legs to kill for ,but before to love , her beauty enhanced with an intelligent sparkle in her eyes ,on her face ! Incomparable with no one ! I wish for her to find the way for a successful box office ,to get money for her new creations ! I don't ask for letting down the quality , but to find an easy way to our mind -not every one has the same intellectual capacity , and I know that an aim can be touched on different ways ! Thank you MY PRINCESS !

[네이버] 블로그 : 서울예술대학교 방영과 동문 03학번 구혜선
[Naver] Blog: Seoul Arts University and aired GHS Alumni Class of 03

source link >> http://blog.naver.com/seoularts_kr/150180113643

(sorry I cant't post the article

class="content-title" Goo Hye Sun Partners with Hong Kong Magazine for a Beautiful Pictorial I.said.hi November 25, 2013

BZu_FQtk_CUAA9fy_V.jpg

Goo Hye Sun is not only multi-talented, but her beauty reflects in every situation.

On November 24, YG Entertainment released the actress’ photoshoot with Hong Kong’s “MR” magazine. The released images show the actress styled in different outfits. With the different colors and vibe, Goo Hye Sun is able to successfully embrace new and bold concepts. Whether it’s staring at the camera, posing on a couch, or leaning against the wall, the actress digests every outfit and look. The partnership with the Hong Kong magazine validates Goo Hye Sun’s ability to exhibit her beauty and aura in different situations.

BZu_Ikm0_CMAAUBg.jpg

Recently, Goo Hye Sun has been busy with the upcoming release of her new movie “Dah Woo Duh.” The multi-talented actress has once again grabbed the megaphones, producing, writing, and acting her upcoming film. “Dah Woo Duh” is a psychological film that follows the corrupted relationship between an oppressively punishing mother and her suffering daughter. The new film will be released next year.

BZu_HP_v_CMAEqw_PE.jpg

Goo Hye Sun, we hope you continue to display both your beauty and talent in all that you do!

http://www.soompi.com/2013/11/25/goo-hye-sun-partners-with-hong-kong-magazine-for-a-beautiful-pictorial/#.UpTKH_tzaw8

Beauty,nobleness ,sensibility  , magnetic power of attracting souls and love ! Her dewy eyes inviting to a journey in their deep pools ! MAGIC KOO HYE SUN ! Yes, when we see with our own eyes ,we must believe in magic !  @shadia 71 ,this is a photo for the launch of film "Peach Tree" and she also written a novel with the same name ! SHE'S MAGIC INDEED !

구혜선, 신곡'행복했을까' 공개 '팔방미인 인증~'

enews24| 기사입력 2013-11-27 10:17 | 최종수정 2013-11-27 10:25 기사원문
91982506_59_20131127102502.jpg

[enews24 이진호 기자] 배우 겸 가수 구혜선이 겨울 감성 가득한 5번째 디지털 싱글 ‘행복했을까’를 발표한다.

구혜선이 오는 28일 디지털 싱글 ‘행복했을까’를 발표한다. 신곡 ‘행복했을까’는 2010년 6월 발표한 첫 디지털 싱글 ‘갈색머리’를 시작으로 2012년 10월 ‘Marry Me’, 2013년 5월 ‘기억상실증’, 2013년 7월 ‘그건 너’에 이어 다섯 번 째로 발표하는 곡이다.

이별 뒤에 남은 수많은 후회와 허탈감을 담은 노래로, 구혜선의 시각으로 본 이별에 대한 생각을 겨울 감성 가득한 따뜻한 발라드로 표현했다.

특히 지난 4월 발매했던 서인국의 미니 싱글앨범 ‘웃다 울다’의 수록곡 중 ‘행복했을까’를 서인국에 이어 여자 버전으로 재해석해 눈길을 끈다. 서인국의 앨범에 작사 작곡은 물론 퓨처링까지 참여했던 구혜선은 이번 노래를 통해 절제되면서도 섬세한 목소리로 겨울 감성을 표현할 예정이다.

구혜선은 "겨울에 잘 어울리는 음악이라고 생각해 공개하게 됐다. 많은 분들이 가사에 공감해 주시리라 믿는다"며 "꾸준히 음악을 만들어 들려드리고 싶다"고 전했다.

이에 서인국은 "’행복했을까’는 구혜선 선배님께서 작사작곡 해주신 곡으로 저의 지난 미니앨범에 수록됐다"고 전하며 "저와는 또 다른 구혜선 선배님만의 감성을 느낄 수 있을 것 같아 저도 기대가 많이 된다. 겨울에 딱 맞는 아름다운 노래로 완성됐을 것 같다. 파이팅"이라며 응원의 마음을 전했다.

또한 구혜선은 직접 연출한 영화 ‘복숭아나무(2012)’를 통해 아름다운 선율의 OST ’복숭아나무’, ‘십년이 백년이 지난 후에’ 등을 직접 작사 작곡하며 음악적 재능을 발휘한 바 있어 이번 새 싱글에 대한 기대감이 더욱 높아지고 있다.

한편 구혜선은 영화 ‘복숭아나무’ 이후 약 1년만에 영화 ‘다우더(제작:구혜선필름,예스프로덕션)’로 메가폰을 잡는다. 영화 ‘다우더’는 강압적인 체벌을 하는 엄마와 고통받는 딸의 갈등을 다룬 심리극으로, 연출과 시나리오, 배우 1인 3역 도전을 예고해 이목을 집중시키고 있다.

이진호 기자 zhenhao@enews24.net
[Copyright ⓒ Asia No.1 연예뉴스 enews24.net 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=404&aid=0000049494&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

aww sexy Koo, what is this @cheekoo? need your help to translate

Goo Hye Sun to return with 5th digital single 'Were We Happy'

November 26, 2013 @ 9:03 pm
91982506_59_20131127102502.jpg

Multi-talented actress Goo Hye Sun will make her return as a singer with the release of her 5th digital single, "Were We Happy"!

SEE ALSO: Seo In Guk to hold his first solo concert this December

"Were We Happy" is a remake of Seo In Guk's song of the same title featuring Goo Hye Sun, and expresses the feelings of regret and emptiness after a breakup from a woman's perspective this time around.

Excited about her upcoming release, the actress and singer commented, "I am releasing it with winter in mind. I have faith that a lot of people will relate to the lyrics... I want to continue to share my music."

Seo In Guk also showed his support as he said, "'Were We Happy' was originally composed and written by Goo Hye Sun sunbaenim and was featured in my previous mini album... I think that you will be able to feel Goo Hye Sun sunbaenim's emotions this time so I am also looking forward to it. I think it will be a beautiful song that is perfect for winter. Fighting."

"Were We Happy" will be released on the 28th, which is tomorrow! In the meantime, listen to Seo In Guk's version below to acquaint yourself with the song!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/11/goo-hye-sun-to-return-with-5th-digital-single-were-we-happy#ixzz2lrtVoYMt