Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

Guest cmy_185

Mangosteen : this is the link to the song Sarang Eh Babo - The Nuts

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9j9kqr

Mi-Hyun : ooh his brother forced him to play the guitar?? so he's also a guitarist ?? i read that he plays the keyboard for the band NEXT.

ooh, the yahoo korea site has some videos / performance of The Nuts so u guys can check it out..

To answer your question :

I've watched Fly High and Over The Rainbow ( watching), and i'm not too keen on Fly High girl, and i'm at the early episodes of OTR, so i kinda like Ji Hyun Woo and Kim Ok Bin together, alto i know she will treat him really bad later on..:( i dunno why, i tot they looked good together.. i dunno how he is with Seo Ji Hye, but i can;'t stand seo ji hye cos her eyes are alwiz open so huge and she's blinking them all the time, and her mouth..haha. kinda distracts me. but her characters not bad..

so yeah, KIm ok Bin and Ji HYun Woo.. i wish to see them in another drama together!

KAidrama, HI! you should come here more often so we can chat about Hyun Woo..^^

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bwitched

Hye all, I just opened a thread for the Nuts. There's nuthing much on my first post. I'm pretty busy at the moment. Plus there's a certain rules about not doing a certain things and all. I haven't managed to read it carefully yet. But I promise to add as much thing as possible soon.

Do check it out!!!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=102863

Guest cmy_185

Hey Mihyun, this is article you were talking about rite? care to translate for us?? i can understand some but not all.

지현우 "형 때문에 억지로 기타 배웠죠"

Ji HYun Woo learned the guitar bcos of his older brother"

[TV리포트 2006-12-19 10:33:12]

200612190010.jpg

[TV 리포트] 최근 3인조 남성 밴드 `더 넛츠`를 결성, 본격적으로 가수 활동에 나선 가수 겸 연기자 지현우가 처음 음악을 하게 된 사연을 공개했다.

지현우는 KBS 2TV `상상플러스` 녹화 무대에서 "형 때문에 기타를 처음 배우게 됐다"고 밝혔다. 지현우의 형 지현수는 그룹 넥스트의 키보디스트. 그들의 사연은 음악을 좋아하는 부모님으로부터 비롯됐다.

그에 따르면, 지현우의 부모님은 레코드 가게를 운영하실 정도로 음악을 좋아했다. 그 영향으로 지현우의 형은 어릴 때부터 피아노를 배웠는데 연습을 할 때마다 아버지에게 동생은 왜 아무것도 안하느냐며 투덜댔었다는 것.

지현우는 "그 때 형 때문에 결국 나도 아버지께 끌려가 강제로 기타를 배우게 됐다"고 추억했다. 결국 억지로 시작한 음악으로 지금의 뮤지션 형제가 탄생하게 됐다는 얘기.

이 외에 이날 지현우는 어렸을 때 부모님이 운영하던 레코드 가게에서 동네 아저씨들에게 기타 레슨을 했던 사연을 공개해 눈길을 끌었다. 지현우의 어린 시절 추억담이 담긴 방송분은 19일(화) 오후 11시 5분 방송된다.

한편 지난 18일 정규 2집 앨범을 발매한 `더 넛츠`는 오는 22일 KBS `뮤직뱅크`를 통해 컴백 무대를 갖고 본격적인 활동에 나설 예정이다.

(사진 = KBS 제공)[이제련 기자 carrot_10@hotmail.com]

he revealed all this on the tvshow Sang Sang Plus

jihyunwoosang2bh6.jpg

his older brother is Keyboardist Ji Hyun Soo from the band NEXT. i think it says something about their parents being ppl who loved music ( they have a record store?) as well and send them for lessons from the neighbourhood uncle..

sorry i'm just guessing, no time to check the dictionary.haha. sorry if i gave the wrong info, i'll correct it when i'm home, or when someone translates it..:)

Guest aircastles

^Ack, I'm a little too lazy to do a word to word translation...but the article pretty much says that his parents loved music and his brother played the piano. And everytime his brother practiced the piano his father would be 'why aren't you doing anything?' to Ji Hyun Woo. Hence, the reason he pretty much was 'forced' to learn the guitar because of his father and brother. Yeah...did that make sense? I'm just too lazy to translate it all...hope you understand.

I've watched Fly High and Over The Rainbow ( watching), and i'm not too keen on Fly High girl, and i'm at the early episodes of OTR, so i kinda like Ji Hyun Woo and Kim Ok Bin together, alto i know she will treat him really bad later on..:( i dunno why, i tot they looked good together.. i dunno how he is with Seo Ji Hye, but i can;'t stand seo ji hye cos her eyes are alwiz open so huge and she's blinking them all the time, and her mouth..haha. kinda distracts me. but her characters not bad..

so yeah, KIm ok Bin and Ji HYun Woo.. i wish to see them in another drama together!

^Aww, I loved the Ok Bin/Hyun Woo pairing at first...but soon, Rex got the best of me and I decided that she made a more hotter couple with rex. And I started to love the Sang-mi/Hyuk-joo couple afterwards. Plus, you should see those Suh Ji Hye & Ji Hyun Woo KTF/Couplepie CF's. They made such a cute pair in those!!

Here's one SJH/JHW CF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vXOFxIJaNQ

So yeah, my main point of my rambling...I loved both Kim Ok Bin and Suh Ji Hye as his co-stars. But Suh Ji Hye wins by a few. ;)

Guest cmy_185

Thanks MiHyun, that made sense! just a brief translation/summary will do, not word by word...

he must be really talented.. cos i was forced to play the piano too but i still suck at it! he looks like he really enjoys playing the guitar now..:)

I'm still watching OTR , only at episode 6, so i haven't seen much of Hyeok Joo and Sang Mi yet! i'm sure i'll like them later on, but i heard ppl prefer Rex and Sang Mi together..i dunno. i tot the part where she made KIm Bab for him,and he scolded her real badly, then e felt bad and ate all of them ..haha. that was cute..:)]

thanks for the CF! yeah they make a cute couple.. the only time i saw Seo Ji Hye was when she acted as Yoon Kye Sang's sis in My Sis in Law is 19.. she's gotten more famous now huh

Guest aircastles

Thanks for the link, luckyyou!

I'm still watching OTR , only at episode 6, so i haven't seen much of Hyeok Joo and Sang Mi yet! i'm sure i'll like them later on, but i heard ppl prefer Rex and Sang Mi together..i dunno. i tot the part where she made KIm Bab for him,and he scolded her real badly, then e felt bad and ate all of them ..haha. that was cute..:)]

thanks for the CF! yeah they make a cute couple.. the only time i saw Seo Ji Hye was when she acted as Yoon Kye Sang's sis in My Sis in Law is 19.. she's gotten more famous now huh

^Let me just say, even if you by chance never agree with the couples in the drama, you'll definitely like the drama. At least that's what I thought. Anyways, I don't know, you'll probably be happier with Sang-mi with Hyuk-joo rather than Rex - since we are Ji Hyun Woo fans. haha. I'll let you be the judge of that.

And Suh Ji Hye...yeah, she's become pretty popular. Same with Ji Hyun Woo. Look at all the TV shows he's coming out in these days! Not that I'm complaining.

Hmm, Ji Hyun Woo's real name is Joo Hyung Tae, right? I wonder if he purposely changed his name to Ji Hyun Woo to be closer with his brother's name, Ji Hyun Soo. I'm guessing that's the case? Since I think his brother changed his name as well...

I also love that scene. Actually, what I like about Hyeok Joo are the little things she does for Sang Mi :D

As for me Seo Ji Hye, oops, I didn't even realize that she was the sister of Yoon Kye Sang in that series.

Thanks for the link, luckyyou!

^Let me just say, even if you by chance never agree with the couples in the drama, you'll definitely like the drama. At least that's what I thought. Anyways, I don't know, you'll probably be happier with Sang-mi with Hyuk-joo rather than Rex - since we are Ji Hyun Woo fans. haha. I'll let you be the judge of that.

Agree! I actually watched the drama at first because of Hwanhee, then got hooked to Hyun Woo in the process. Funny, as I was watching it, esp towards the end, I can't decide anymore whom to root for whether Sang Mi - Hyeok Joo or Sang Mi - Rex. But I was happy with the ending :P

Guest cmy_185

i started watching OTR bcos of Ji Hyun Woo, after Fly High! not really a fan of hwanhee, more of brian in FTTS.^^

ideally i would prefer Hyeok Joo + Hee Soo, Sang Mi + Rex.. but they made hyeok joo and sang mi fall in love with each other.. So sad Hee Soo didn't end up with anybody..but i'm happy that she settled her own confusions and issues.. but hyeok joo and hee soo obviously cared a lot for each other, and their breakup was so sad for me to watch when she said the fire just went off and it's not coming on again.. i really wished for them to be together! darn is it possible that they get to be lead characters in another drama again?haha. i haven't finished downloading Episode 16 though.. i don't want this drama to end.. T_T

Rex looked really happy with Sang Mi, but she seems more in love with Hyeok Joo, than hyeok joo with Sangmi.haha i'm like so biased..^^

anyway... more Ji Hyun Woo photos (Joo Hyung Tae!) i like the name ji hyun woo more..kinda flows better..like ji young woo(kim min june in lovers in prague)

From Movist Interview, and Ticketlink - he's so cute when he smiles.. i like his huge teeth. haha

1is4.jpg

2hy7.jpg

3ea4.jpg

4zo7.jpg

6qy2.jpg

20061222int-m00.jpg

7vt1.jpg

8co7.jpg

9hy2.jpg

10jn4.jpg

Guest cmy_185

THe Nuts Comback at Music Bank and Inki Gayo 24th Dec 2006 Captures!

i tot his outfit was a bit weird though.haha.

1ih3.jpg

2za8.jpg

3db1.jpg

4ld8.jpg

5fw3.jpg

6rg1.jpg

7cp6.jpg

8kj1.jpg

9xu4.jpg

10qx0.jpg

12qj7.jpg

13pk5.jpg

14ts6.jpg

15lc6.jpg

19vk2.jpg

21zi6.jpg

30yw0.jpg

this is the video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSzB5mjlfH8

KBS Acting Awards with Yeh Ji Won! ^^ so cute

140xd0.jpg

2od4.jpg

3qk1.jpg

4fd5.jpg

5aa2.jpg

6cx3.jpg

Ji Hyun Woo's Schedule for the week of 25/12/06-31/12/06

[ 12월 25일 월요일 ]

극장판'올드미스다이어리' 무대인사

Old Miss Diary greeting event at theaters

13:10 CGV인천 (상영전)

14:00 롯데부평 (상영전)

15:00 MMC부천 (상영전)

15:40 CGV부천 (상영전)

16:10 프리머스부천 (상영전)

17:50 CGV구로 (상영전)

19:10 롯데영등포 (상영전)

20:35 프리머스신림 (상영전)

ㄴ 올드미스다이어리 공식홈페이지(http://www.oldmissdiary2006.co.kr/)

[ 12월 26일 화요일 ]

CF filming

[ 12월 27일 수요일 ]

CF filming ( dunno which cf?)

[ 12월 28일 목요일 ]

-

[ 12월 29일 금요일

-

[ 12월 30일 토요일 ]

오후 PM 9.40 MBC TV  ' 2006 MBC Acting awards live

[ 12월 31일 일요일 ]

studio recording for MBC Goldfish ( what's this talk show abt, anyone knows?)

credits to cafe.daum.net/JHW1

Guest mangosteen

Mangosteen : this is the link to the song Sarang Eh Babo - The Nuts

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9j9kqr

Mi-Hyun : ooh his brother forced him to play the guitar?? so he's also a guitarist ?? i read that he plays the keyboard for the band NEXT.

ooh, the yahoo korea site has some videos / performance of The Nuts so u guys can check it out..

To answer your question :

KAidrama, HI! you should come here more often so we can chat about Hyun Woo..^^

Thanks for the link. Sorry I don't go to this thread often, but I'm a fan of JHW :blush:

Guest aircastles

Ooh, this article says what he thought of all his female co-stars. Apparently he thinks Kim Ok Bin has the most charisma.

신세대 스타 지현우 “김옥빈, 매력 있다!”

Ji Hyun Woo, "Kim Ok Bin, She has Charisma!"

4.jpg

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

555.jpg

Here's a brief summary as to what he said:

Kim Ok Bin - "She's the first female co-star I've worked with that was younger than me. She has a lot of charisma that when she gets older she will be a big star.

Suh Ji Hye - "She's my friend and she works very hard with everything."

Lee Soo Kyung - "As the image she has on TV, she is very fun, nice and unique."

Oh Yoon Ah - "Like her character in Old Miss Diary, she has a very fresh personality."

Im Jung Eun - "Innocent and has a lot of passion."

Ye Ji Won - "Since I've worked with her for more than a year, I like her the most. She's a veteran actress that has learned many things."

And his ideal girl - a strong girl. Not powerful and tough girl, but a girl that works hard and easily talks with guys.

I may have translated some stuff wrong, but other than that all are pretty much accurate. =)

And I love it that he's close friends with Kim Ok Bin and Suh Ji Hye. I think I read an article somewhere where they said that the three were very close from the filming for Over the Rainbow. He also invited SJH and KOB as V.I.P guests for the Old Miss Diary screening. One of my favorite male celebrities close with two of my favorite actresses - that just makes my day. haha.

studio recording for MBC Goldfish ( what's this talk show abt, anyone knows?)

^ I believe it's a game show. Like Yoo Jaesuk & Kim Wonhee's "Come to Play". I'm not that sure, I'll look more into it and tell you what it is.^^

Archived