Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

AHhhh..... he's soooo cute....!

what's his fanclub site?

any cafe ? daum ?

or even his cyworld? maybe?

ahhhhh.............

i cant even find THE NUTS thread in soompi.....!!!!

anyone introduce THE NUTS???

any mp3?

i need MORE INFO on this cute guy!!!!

EVERYONE must WATCH over the rainbow !!

hyuk joo! hyukjoo!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi I'm a new JHW fan :) I've watched only two eps of OTR, but I already love this boy. He's so cute... and tall (OMG I have only 156cm and he 185 o_O) :) I can't wait to watch next episodes (I'm dling them but it take ages :/).

I searched in youtoube videos with him, but I could find only few. My favourite is when he sing and play guitar in some show. Anyone know what he sang? The song is so beautiful... And I saw the The Nuts MV, but I don't know the title of song, too. Hyun Woo has pretty voice, so I dl few songs, but again not all of them have titles. Could someone post here his album or at least song titles? Thanks in advane ^^

And thank you girls for all pics you posted :* I hope we'll make this thread bigger to support our Hyun Woo ^^

Guest F2TSweetS

yay I found it! I was looking for ji hyun woo's thread. ^^

I loved him in 'over the rainbow'! was awesome!

so cute! :D and a lovely singer! I loved that oen song he sang

at the end .. 'fish something'?' anyone know where I can get that?

or maybe I'll find it here...

Guest 16candl3s

Hello first post here! finally found his thread here in soompi! He's sooo damn adorable in OTR!

J.Lee, do you have the dates for the episodes that Ji Hyun Woo appeared in Girl 6? The one where he played the guitar.....

Hi there, im not sure if this is what you're looking for... :blush: he's sooo dreamy to look at!

Hyun Woo singing

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

aww man hyun woo is so freaking cute. he is so tall. I love him as a actor and his voice isnt that bad either. i have a song from him, pretty good. he is so loveable! man i want to see the band that hes in. THE NUTS? haha gosh that oppa is love.

love the other guys in OTR too. Hyun Joon is woahh hot.

Guest SUjjang

JIHYUNWOO OPPA IS GOD... okay i say that about every man i love.. but he is.. :P.

I THINK THIS THREAD SHOULD BE MORE ACTIVE... <3. I'll be back tomorrow with bunch of pictures even though I don't know if it was posted or not... ;P

Guest JULiiA.

Okay. After one episode of OTR I now officially love this guy. He's so adorable, i seriously think that him and Bi are so similar looking. I dunno what it is. All the pictures of him are absolutely beautiful :]

Guest bwitched

hye all, welcome to the club!!!

If anybody wants his pictures, check the over the rainbow's thread. There are so many cute pictures. Ill come back with his photos once I', less busy..:)

Guest andy<33

He is very talented.

He can acting, modelling adn singing!

his voice is very sexy, i heard his song in the official OTR ost...

and he is very handsome

Guest 16candl3s

hoalan: thanks for the pics! he's such a cutie! do you know what brand of clothes they are endorsing?

i see that hyun woo is a cam addict too! :P

Thanks guys for all the pics! Well, what can I say, he is just adorable! Hope to see him in a new project soon :D

Just want to let you know that his movie FLY HIGH is already available at Naynay's CB with eng subs :D

Hope I'll enjoy watching it :)

Archived