Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think this guy's cute! my first encounter of JHW in Over the Rainbow. i watched the series out of curiosity.. and i came to know this really cute guy with such a charming smile. i admit that i see shadows of Bi inside him.. but he has his own charms.. and yes.. he does resemble quite some ppl..

i duno if u guys knw, he kinda resembles this HK TVB star Stephen Ma. especially when they smile they look so alike! but of course, Hyun Woo's taller and more macho!! ^^ hehehe..

and yep..im sure he can do well in the future! he's so young.. yet so full of talent!! support him!! ^^

These are the caps I made from the lq version of him playing in the SBS X-Man show..

The quality is not that good though..

Love to see his smile.. :lol:

a bit chubby...but still cuteeeeee :blush:

omg! he was on XMAN?! which episode?! i gotta watch this.. i'm obsessed with Ji Hyun Woo these days.. hahaha.. gosh he's soo muh-shis-suh and has a lovely smile :wub::wub:

Guest BUTT3RFLii

i think this guy's cute! my first encounter of JHW in Over the Rainbow. i watched the series out of curiosity.. and i came to know this really cute guy with such a charming smile. i admit that i see shadows of Bi inside him.. but he has his own charms.. and yes.. he does resemble quite some ppl..

i duno if u guys knw, he kinda resembles this HK TVB star Stephen Ma. especially when they smile they look so alike! but of course, Hyun Woo's taller and more macho!! ^^ hehehe..

and yep..im sure he can do well in the future! he's so young.. yet so full of talent!! support him!! ^^

You mean Steven Ma? Yea, they do resemble each other. Except Steven is shorter. They're both talented actors and singers. Kakaka. :D

Her looks pale in the profile pic

But this guy is really attractive!!!!

I've nvr watch OTR yet but he's extremely attractive in heroine 6, and i watched him in Fany's hidden camera

<3333333

thanks so much hoalan for those pics! i like both ji hyun woo and jung ryeon won! they look so cute together! they probably should do a drama :lol:

http://www.jihyunwoo.com/gnuboard4/data/fi...d7ff90_MP19.jpg

^ this has got to be one of my favourites.

i miss this guy now! i felt that he looks amazingly how in the last few episodes of OTR! hehehe.

4672028550x550om5.jpg

25501132300x300pw4.jpg

WHILE SOOMPI WAS DOWN I WENT CRAZY SEARCHING UP PICTURES OF HYUN WOO.

WOW. HE'S SO FREAKIN ADORABLE. I SAW SOME CAPS OF HIS PREVIOUS WORKS.

I'M SO GONNA WATCH THEM. HE'S SO CUTE!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

CREDITS: CYWORLD + SOOMPI + KAYLA

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK ANY IMAGES. THANK-YOU. :)

These are the first 20 of my findings. Will be back tomorrow for the next 20!!!!!!

alkjdflakjdslfkajdsflkajdf, i can't get enough of him. He's so freakin adorable...

Guest bwitched

he's my favourite!!!..I'm beginning to fall in love with him. I read somewhere in OTR's thread, a fan of the drama said that he does resemble Rain but his teeth is not as beautiful as rain's. I dunno, but for me,his teeth are of his greatest asset. When he smiles, he looks so cute n so sexy!!!...I love him

Archived