[Drama 2012] Haeundae Lovers 해운대 연인들

Admin

Guest xopo17

The 'Haeundae lovers' shooting from kim kang woo ( leading actor), i got it from his facebook. kim kang woo BTS when filming heundae lovers drama. Look nice, just enjoyed it :)

201208201510529122.jpg

kim kang woo is reading his script
201208201511132331.jpg
credit : as tagged on picture

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xopo17

another bts picture: :)

kim kang woo at the other hand, taking a break while wearing a nice tuxedo, This photo is taken when shooting the wedding scene .
32839b7c99118f743d4ae4a536e287d9.jpg
credit : news@wstarnews

on below picture, based on kim kang woo Twitter, he eaten noodle with fork and with no make up, hand outstretched towards the camera is impressive. this picture when he is on break from shooting.
19db2d03dc8229b6ec55a9a576d15c9e.jpg
credit : kim kang woo twitter

kim kang woo with a Thousand Faces on  'Haeundae lovers' :
201208210842775843_1.jpg
credit : KBS

and below picture are jo yeo jung bts picture :
ch_1344387602_-1585310795_0.jpg

ch_1344387603_-1584985315_1.jpg

credit : 
the star @ chosun

Guest cocodoll

400436_520229931326875_564129817_n.jpg

남규리 [Nam Gyu Ri]

조여정 역의 고소라(Jo Yeo-Jung as

Goo Soo-Ra)

윤세나 역의 남규리(Nam Gyu-Ri as

Yoon Se-Na)

@KBS2TV Drama 해운대 연인들

(Haeundae Lovers)

First Broadcast on Monday, 6th August

Cr: : KBS/Drama/haeundae

Guest xopo17

Jo Yeo-jeong is not only sexy

photo252770.jpg

Jo Yeo-jeong won over Kim Kang-woo's heart with her purity.

On the fifth episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Haeundae Lovers" on the 20th, So-ra (Jo Yeo-jeong) took in Tae-seong (Kim Kang-woo), the poor fellow who lost his memory.

The Uncle's Fish family misunderstood Tae-seong as a fish tank thief disguised as a super strength man but So-ra felt sorry for him. She went to the hospital and brought him back. She then let out a hand to the guy when he still seemed confused about everything.

She tried to comfort him by showing him he wasn't alone. When the other members of Uncle's Fish didn't seem to welcome him because he looked like a 'gangster' So-ra ended all conflict by saying, "Can't you just be nice to him since we are all going to live together? Nam-hae is also not such a nice and good person".

Tae-seong also seemed to depend on her. When So-ra asked him to let go of her hand so she could meet with Joon-hyeok (Jeong Seok-won) regarding a contract with a hotel in Haeundae, he said, "I'll never let go. Don't ever let go of my hand".

She sheltered Tae-seong from the Uncle's Fish family as they seemed unhappy of him.

Tae-seong's identification was found on the drug dealer he was chasing after and his funeral was over. At the end of the episode, So-ra Tae-seong and Se-na (Nam Gyoo-ri) appeared in the same place.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr and credit : hancinema

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"'Haeundae Lovers' Controversy Over Unlicensed Acupuncture: "Official Apology"

6415-haeundae-lovers.jpg

An official apology was made due to the controversy over the unlicensed acupuncture in 'Haeundae Lovers.'

Before the airing of the 5th episode of the KBS drama 'Haeundae Lovers' on the 20th of August, the production team made an official apology through subtitles.

The production team revealed, "We sincerely apologize for the scene that included the practice of unlicensed acupuncture. We stress that since the practice of unlicensed acupuncture can be very dangerous, you should go to licensed acupuncturists for treatment."

In the 3rd episode of 'Haeundae Lovers,' Go So Ra (played by Jo Yeo Jung) had told Lee Tae Sung (played by Kim Kang Woo) that acupuncture would help him with his insomnia, therefore placing acupuncture needles into him. The viewers had pointed out that this was a breach of the laws of medical practice. 

On the other hand, in this drama 'Haeundae Lovers,' Lee Tae Sung lost all of his memories and does not remember his social standing.

credit : korea portal

ok, now i know the translate of that episode, i was curious when i saw those words , now i getted it and also that the public in korea really concern to acupunture or medical thing. if that happens on my country, usually public doesn't matter it. but its good for me, so they will considerate medical or acupunture with seriously otherwise many people would like to try it at home.

Guest tureready

Download Link [ RS,DF,BD,HF,JF,2shared ]  EP-06 - 450p-HANrel (350MB-AVI)http://freekoreandramas.weebly.com/index.html

Guest xopo17

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on the 22nd, the fourth episode of "Faith" rated 11.5%. This is 1.2% higher than the third episode.

"Golden Time" remained in first place but only increased 0.6% than the previous day. Compared to the increase of "Faith", it's quite low. If "Faith" was to let out a burst of energy, it would catch up with "Golden Time" in no time.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV "Haeundae Lovers" rated 9.3%.

Source : osen.mt.co.kr/article
credit: http://www.hancinema.net/faith-catches-up-with-golden-time-46586.html

another new article, i hopes it will not come true, since this drama is already airing untill episode 6, hopes there is no replacement no matter what. this drama doesn't need scandal becoz netizen of Korea or what-so-ever :"

Anti-Fans Flock to T-ara Hyo Min, So Yeon Drama Boards Demanding Their Exits

41111106.jpg

Following the exit of T-ara’s Ham Eun Jung from her television drama, anti-fans are demanding the departure of the rest of the T-ara members from their respective television dramas.

After Ham Eun Jung’s departure from SBS’ Five Fingers was confirmed through a press release by SBS, anti-fans, once more, began flocking to the message boards of Hyo Min’s MBC drama and So Yeon’s KBS drama to demand their exit as well.

A look at the message board for KBS’ Haeundae Lovers showed comments from anti-fans such as, “I want to watch this drama, but I refuse to because of So Yeon”, “So Yeon is bringing the ratings for the show down and “She doesn’t even appear that much in the drama. Why does KBS insist on keeping her?”

The same went for the message board for Hyo Min’s MBC drama, One Thousandth Man with comments posted such as, “Please make Hyo Min exit too now”, “How can you continue to appear and act as though nothing has happened?” and “This is very disappointing of MBC.”

Still, a few still expressed their support for Ham Eun Jung with supportive messages on Five Fingers’ message board with comments such as, “Ham Eun Jung seems to have taken a sacrifice” and “Please be strong.”

Despite the varying opinions, one thing seemed to remain certain- the T-ara issue continues to brew on, while remaining a divisive issue for many.

Photo Credit : Kim Byung Kwan

credit : enewsWorld Stewart Ho

Hi Everyone,
Haeundae Lovers Episodes 1-6 English Soft-Sub Subtitles are out.

image-D9EB_5020C412.jpg

Haeundae Lovers Episodes 1-6 English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5437-haeundae-lovers-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"‘Haeundae Lovers’ Jo Yeo Jung’s Aegyo Set All-Kill

5877-jo-yeo-jung.jpg

Four photos of actress Jo Yeo Jung's aegyo-contained expressions on the set of KBS's 'Haeundae Lovers' were revealed.

In KBS2 TV's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Haeundae Lovers,' Jo Yeo Jung plays lovely and ambitious Go So Ra, as she flaunts her aegyo and young face at the filming site.

In the revealed photos, Jo Yeo Jung is seen looking at the camera with her finger on her lip and scrunching her face in a cute expression. In another photo, Jo Yeo Jung puts her fist at her cheek with a playful expression, melting the hearts of netizens like the warm summer sun.

After seeing the photos of Jo Yeo Jung, netizens commented, "Jo Yeo Jung's aegyo is true aegyo. Aegyo goddess, I think I'm going crazy. Jo Yeo Jung's aegyo makes men melt slowly."

The spotlight is on Jo Yeo Jung as she makes her return to small screens with 'Haeundae Lovers' after one year since cable TV tvN's 'I Need Romance.' Will she become Korea's newest 'roco queen' (romantic comedy queen)?

credit : Korea Portal Staff Writer

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"Haeundae Lovers Nam Gyu Ri, Sheds Tears at Kim Kang Woo's Funeral

6444-nam-gyu-ri-in-haeundae-lovers.jpg

Nam Gyu Ri from Haeundae Lovers shed a huge amount of tears.

On the 5th episode of 'Haeundae Lovers' which aired on the 20th of August, Lee Tae Sung (played by Kim Kang Woo)'s father Lee Se Jo (played by Choi Sang Hoon) and Lee Tae Sung's wife Yoon Se Na (played by Nam Gyu Ri) misunderstood that Lee Tae Sung passed away, and prepared a funeral.

Yoon Se Na, who lost her husband right after her marriage wordlessly shed tears. Lee Tae Sung was adopted, but Lee Se Jo loved him like a real son, and was devastated that he lost his son.

The two people shed tears in front of Lee Tae Sung's remains. While looking at their wedding picture, Nam Gyu Ri said, "you should've been smiling, it was your wedding day. You lied to me saying that when you return, you would live as my husband," and shed many tears at the fact that she lost her husband.

credit : Korea Portal Staff Writer

Guest xopo17

"Haeundae Lovers" Kim Kang-woo embarrasses Jo Yeo-jeong

photo253198.jpg

Actress Jo Yeo-jeong was embarrassed by Tae-seong (Kim Kang-woo) on the episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Haeundae Lovers" on the 21st.

Tae-seong was suspicious of how he got to stay with the Uncle's Fish family as he lost all of his memories.

So-ra teased him, "You came because you fell for me. You said you've never felt like this before" and Tae-seong started laughing out loud saying, "Me? Are you crazy?" and strongly denied that could've been true.

Then Tae-seong spread his thumb and index finger and measured her body length. "See? One, two and three. I fell for a three part woman? Unbelievable".

So-ra then said, "If I wasn't wearing these working clothes and boots..." and let out her steam. Tae-seong didn't care and started calling her 'three parts' and showed his discomfort in Joon-hyeok's (Jeong Seok-won) crush on her and said, "She's not pretty at a glance but she's even more so when you look at her closely".

Meanwhile, Tae-seong and Joon-hyeok had a mental intensity with So-ra in the middle and hinted a three way love romance in the future.

source and creditreviewstar.hankooki.co.kr and hancinema

Archived