[Drama 2012] Haeundae Lovers 해운대 연인들

Admin

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

,I had a feeling JH was just too nice a guy and he had some secrets, which came out in the last two eps.  Not only does he have a plan as to why he's there but he has some really dark issues. . SR has turned him down at every suggest or gester he's made towards her. OMG the last part of ep 10 really showed his dark side and his obsession with SR.

I don't know if it's just me or was anyone else bothered about the last scene in ep 10.

I was really bothered that this funny, light and breezy drama went down this path with a man trying to force himself on a woman who has told him she was not interested numerous times. There are too many other avenues they could have went in showing JH's dark side to keep this drama light and still remain a rom-com

awsparkle said:

,I had a feeling JH was just too nice a guy and he had some secrets, which came out in the last two eps.  Not only does he have a plan as to why he's there but he has some really dark issues. . SR has turned him down at every suggest or gester he's made towards her. OMG the last part of ep 10 really showed his dark side and his obsession with SR.

I don't know if it's just me or was anyone else bothered about the last scene in ep 10.

I was really bothered that this funny, light and breezy drama went down this path with a man trying to force himself on a woman who has told him she was not interested numerous times. There are too many other avenues they could have went in showing JH's dark side to keep this drama light and still remain a rom-com

Guest flora47

ke2 said:
awsparkle said:

@awsparkle -  "I was really bothered that this funny, light and breezy drama went down this path with a man trying to force himself on a woman who has told him she was not interested numerous times."

THIS ^

yes...I thought it was jarring-writing. JH has been shown mostly as an observant, smiling...sometimes even googfy-giggling awkward man.

All of a sudden he's Mr. Wrist-Grab-shove-against-a-ship-rail ~ where the h#ll did that come from?!

The actor and the writer should have a *sit-down* together, because that scene made NO SENSE whatsoever given what we've been fed before.

... JH character turn out...weird. I always see him as the nice and cute guy but now he's just too forceful that it makes me cringe every time he tries to get close to SR! The cruise scene was just too awkward for me..

And how long will they continue to purposely make Se Na miss seeing NamHae?! It's killing me xD

sally_b said:

@awsparkle -  "I was really bothered that this funny, light and breezy drama went down this path with a man trying to force himself on a woman who has told him she was not interested numerous times."

THIS ^

yes...I thought it was jarring-writing. JH has been shown mostly as an observant, smiling...sometimes even googfy-giggling awkward man.

All of a sudden he's Mr. Wrist-Grab-shove-against-a-ship-rail ~ where the h#ll did that come from?!

The actor and the writer should have a *sit-down* together, because that scene made NO SENSE whatsoever given what we've been fed before.

i am now on ep 10 and can sort of predict what will happen eventually.  that  kim kang woo is proven to be the chairman's son by dna, that he leaves , annuls his earlier marriage and lives happily ever after with jo yeong -jeung. corny..corny... i don't know somebody should tell the costume designer to dress so-ra with clothes other than shorts/tshirts.  there's something lewd about her shorts, (they're cut too short and loose as if her underwear is for all to see).  i feel so sorry and pity nam gyu ri's character,  she'll be eventually be dumped because kim kang woo would be so in love with jo yeong-jeung's hideous/smelly character.

Archived