[Drama 2012] Haeundae Lovers 해운대 연인들

Admin

Guest leahtaro

PRECiOUS said: I just watched the first episode and I must say, I am a bit disappointed. The bottom line is that Kim Kang Woo is basically a married man who cheats on his wife with some girl while "working". What has this world come to? Is there no loyalty to the woman who wanted to make your wedding day perfect and sacrificed her own body to do so? As a girl, I can't support a drama that is condoning such behavior. I was so excited to see Kim Kang Woo back in a drama, but darn why did it have to be about a cheater? I dont even want to watch it anymore. This is just my opinion and maybe I am being harsh but I just don't like watching dramas where cheating is involved especially if in the end it'll be in the favor of the girl he cheated with and not his wife.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PRECiOUS

leahtaro said: PRECiOUS said: I just watched the first episode and I must say, I am a bit disappointed. The bottom line is that Kim Kang Woo is basically a married man who cheats on his wife with some girl while "working". What has this world come to? Is there no loyalty to the woman who wanted to make your wedding day perfect and sacrificed her own body to do so? As a girl, I can't support a drama that is condoning such behavior. I was so excited to see Kim Kang Woo back in a drama, but darn why did it have to be about a cheater? I dont even want to watch it anymore. This is just my opinion and maybe I am being harsh but I just don't like watching dramas where cheating is involved especially if in the end it'll be in the favor of the girl he cheated with and not his wife.

Guest jordi

First episode was quite good - not very good but i enjoyed it :-) KKW and Jo Yeo Jung act very well and plot is interesting :)

Guest leahtaro

PRECiOUS said: leahtaro said: PRECiOUS said: I just watched the first episode and I must say, I am a bit disappointed. The bottom line is that Kim Kang Woo is basically a married man who cheats on his wife with some girl while "working". What has this world come to? Is there no loyalty to the woman who wanted to make your wedding day perfect and sacrificed her own body to do so? As a girl, I can't support a drama that is condoning such behavior. I was so excited to see Kim Kang Woo back in a drama, but darn why did it have to be about a cheater? I dont even want to watch it anymore. This is just my opinion and maybe I am being harsh but I just don't like watching dramas where cheating is involved especially if in the end it'll be in the favor of the girl he cheated with and not his wife.

Guest cocodoll

552009_434109136627985_1929320550_n.jpg

Nam Gyu Ri

|UPDATE|

Namgyuri , 'Haeundae lovers' OST

participation 'It's a Jack of all trades' 남

규리, '해운대 연인들' OST 참여 '팔방미

인이네'

★ Nam Gyu Ri (남규리) - 해운대 연인

들 [Haeundae Lovers OST]

★ Listen Here:

http://

www.youtube.com/watch?

v=hz0XYaxpURs

Source: http://facebook.com/namgyuri

297663_434044643301101_413261582_n.jpg418792_434105416628357_836955730_n.jpg553453_434044516634447_993644460_n.jpg

Direct Download Links 
Haeundae Lovers해운대 연인들EPISODE 02
imageBanner credits belongs to TVDB

LINKS:

HDTV  |   720p  
For MORE episode(s) page Five post No.25143187

FAQ: 
# )  how to download them when i don‘t have a premium account ?         you can always google Free debird/or try the paid one too .        (not advertising for anyone. simply try to help people to download the files ) 
        Note: please DO NOT share the links outside the forum. 

Guest kawaiiyuki

I haven't it seen it epi 1 yet but my guess with the married issued is that he had filed for divorce before he went undercover.And his wife knows but when he reappears with memory lost i say she lies to him about it, so he'd have to end things with mob boss' daughter. (:)) just my crazy guess on how the plot might turn out)

I was only able to watch episode 1 raw. Is there a reason why KKW is not smiling during his wedding or even when they were taking photos of the wedding party? Did he not want to marry?

Yeah, I was curious with the wedding too. Also how can he just leave his sick wife in the hospital and ran off chasing the criminals? Is there some thing we don't know yet?

Episode 1 for me so far is ok, I like watching Kang Woo, main girl, the girl in red dress at the wedding and the girl at the club.

The scene behind the door at the club felt like deliberately emphasized, it's kinda lost that feeling for me.

Still following though.

Archived