[Drama 2012] Haeundae Lovers 해운대 연인들

Admin

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"Gagman Kim Tae Hyun’s First Acting Role in Upcoming Drama ‘Haeundae Lovers’

5644-kim-tae-hyun.jpg

Gagman and variety show participant Kim Tae Hyun is trying out acting for the first time.

Kim Tae Hyun has been casted for the upcoming KBS drama 'Haeundae Lovers.'

Kim Tae Hyun will be playing the role of Kang Min Gu, a con artist that lies to the main character Go So Ra (played by Jo Yeo Jung) that he is a public officer and tries to marry her. It is expected that he will bring the viewers much laughter through his acting.

As a first-time actor, Kim Tae Hyun revealed, "I am trying out acting for the first time since such a good opportunity came my way. Since it is my first time, I am both nervous and having fun at the same time. I will try hard to show good acting."

The production staff revealed, "Kim Tae Hyun is making the drama even more fun through his acting. He seems like such a natural that it doesn't seem like it is his first time acting."

On the other hand, the first episode of 'Haeundae Lovers' will be airing on the 6th of August.

credit : korea portal

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest linhx3

까칠하고 완벽주의 서울지검 강력부검사 이태성, 특히 조폭들을 체질적으로 싫어하고 경멸한다. 전직 조직폭력배 출신인 아버지와 피 한방울 섞이지 않은 삼촌들과 함께 부산에서 횟집 ‘삼촌수산’을 경영하며 활어 고등어 침 놓기로 유명한 삼촌수산 실 경영자 고소라, 이 둘이 부산에서 만났다. 소라에게는 황당하게 마음을 고백하려는 차력사와 태성에게는 마약밀매상의 내연녀 어우동으로… 
Lee, Tae - Sung, Seoul District Prosecutors' Office gangryeokbu inspection kkachilhago perfectionism, especially the constitution of gangsters despise the hate. Former gang unmixed native father and uncle, with a drop of blood in Busan, Raw Fish 'uncle Fisheries' management of fish and mackerel fisheries needle-drop famous uncle gosora executive rooms, the two met in Busan. Absurd for the heart to confess Sora charyeoksa mistress eowoodong on drug trafficking and as for Tae ...
This is the google translate version, be good if some one could translate properly :)

Yay!!! Its tonight :D

More pics :x The lead actress Jo Yeo Jung is so cute, and I love Kim Kang Woo since Story of A Man ~
Source: Nate (1 2)

RHHVy.jpg

KXKwI.jpg

IQd5J.jpg

Actually Jo Yeo Jung and Nam Gyu Ri are actresses from same management company, they may be close with each other, why debate??? :)

Direct Download Links 
Haeundae Lovers해운대 연인들
jbtvZF58kjlpGP.jpgBanner credits belongs to TVDB
 Rules:
# ) in this post i will post all episodes of the show so far.# ) all episodes will be uploaded on RS only # ) i will only upload HDTV versions only / 720p if i got them earlier # ) the files will be either KOR or HANrel (if they available# ) i will upload them when i have time . so no harsh on that please !

LINKS:

Episode 01 :  HDTV  |   720p  
Episode 02 :  HDTV  |   720p  

Episode 03 :  HDTV  |   720p 
Episode 04 :  HDTV  |   720p 

Episode 05 :  HDTV  |   720p 
Episode 06 :  HDTV  |   720p 

Episode 07 :  HDTV  |   720p 
Episode 08 :  HDTV  |   720p 

Episode 09 :  HDTV  |   720p 
Episode 10 :  HDTV  |   720p 

Episode 11 :  HDTV  |   720p 
Episode 12 :  HDTV  |   720p 

Episode 13 :  HDTV  |   720p 
Episode 14 :  HDTV  |   720p 

Episode 15 :  HDTV  |   720p  
Episode 16 :  HDTV  |   720p  

SUBTITLE:
# )  Sub you could get either from VIKI or DSS or even WITHS2       OR try Asian drama Subtitle page . (google it)

NOTES:
# ) 120806  Episode 01 HDTV 450p (Taple) & 720p (BarosAdded 
# ) 120807  Episode 02 HDTV 450p (Baros) & 720p (BarosAdded           

FAQ: 
# )  how to download them when i don‘t have a premium account ?         you can always google Free debird/or try the paid one too .        (not advertising for anyone. simply try to help people to download the files ) 
        Note: please DO NOT share the links outside the forum. 

So has anyone seen the first episode? Pease do let us know the verdict. I'll be watching this because of Kim Kang Woo. Have been looking forward to seeing him again after A Man's Story. So glad that he is the lead. Patiently waiting for subs and at the same time looking forward to reading some recaps and reviews here soon ;;)

Guest PRECiOUS

I just watched the first episode and I must say, I am a bit disappointed. The bottom line is that Kim Kang Woo is basically a married man who cheats on his wife with some girl while "working". What has this world come to? Is there no loyalty to the woman who wanted to make your wedding day perfect and sacrificed her own body to do so? As a girl, I can't support a drama that is condoning such behavior. I was so excited to see Kim Kang Woo back in a drama, but darn why did it have to be about a cheater? I dont even want to watch it anymore. This is just my opinion and maybe I am being harsh but I just don't like watching dramas where cheating is involved especially if in the end it'll be in the favor of the girl he cheated with and not his wife.

Archived