[Drama 2012] Haeundae Lovers 해운대 연인들

Admin

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest payel

LEDApple to Sing for ‘Haeundae Lovers’ OST and Make Cameo Appearance

LEDApple will be releasing a new track for the OST of KBS’ Haeundae Lovers.

48079686.jpg

The new track is titled Smile Again and is described as a refreshing track that will remind listeners of summer at the beach. This is the band′s first time participating in a drama OST.

The band will also be making a cameo in the drama in the near future.

The LEDApple members shared, “We never thought we would be singing for an OST and appearing in the drama as well. We will work hard to not bring down Haeundae Lovers. Please continue to monitor us.”

Photo credit: Star Kim Entertainment

Source

Guest Hanachio

:( BUH
 I was  waiting this new drama but definelly this one is not my cup of tea...  
Too many nosense fights , I really don´t understand the story and the characters are really blah...
But the way I´m going to read the threat in the future , perhaps the story go better and could see it again with other perspective ;)

Guest kawaiiyuki

Hanachio said: :( BUH
 I was  waiting this new drama but definelly this one is not my cup of tea...  
Too many nosense fights , I really don´t understand the story and the characters are really blah...
But the way I´m going to read the threat in the future , perhaps the story go better and could see it again with other perspective ;)

Guest kawaiiyuki

I'm in the middle of watching episode 1 and i'm really loving it. I love the youngest uncle. Is it me or does he have an accent. His korean sounds slight different from the rest of the family. Poor uncles having to pass out fliers while getting poked by little kids. :D  And I'm really loving the the prosecutor and his father's relationship. There isn't much screen time between the two of them but i love the vibe they give off. I think after watching so many dramas were the dad acts coldly towards the son it's nice to see a caring relationship. :x

I'm totally thinking this will be my favorite summer drama! It totally fit the season!

kawaiiyuki said: I'm in the middle of watching episode 1 and i'm really loving it. I love the youngest uncle. Is it me or does he have an accent. His korean sounds slight different from the rest of the family. Poor uncles having to pass out fliers while getting poked by little kids. :D  And I'm really loving the the prosecutor and his father's relationship. There isn't much screen time between the two of them but i love the vibe they give off. I think after watching so many dramas were the dad acts coldly towards the son it's nice to see a caring relationship. :x

I'm totally thinking this will be my favorite summer drama! It totally fit the season!

Guest whitero

I like this drama so far. I also am curious how they will solve the marriage issue. I suspect that maybe their marriage has not been registered yet, that might be one out. However since his Wife appears to be a good person right now, it just is not going to seem fair and justified for the hero to still be likable if he is so cold and does not face his responsibilities. 

Guest serendipity8989

@whitero I totally agree with your post. I could not have said it any better. 
I'm kind of confused with the marriage thing, because I thought he was just gonna be ENGAGED to the other girl, but if he's really married to her, then IDK how that's gonna work out. Although, it did seem like he was disinterested in her (even after they got married). And we didn't see their interactions BEFORE the marriage, so maybe he didn't really a choice? IDK but I feel bad for his wife :( 

I'm also confused about who will be the partner of Sora, now that the Prosecutor is married. Will it be the Vice President? Anyway I like both of them to be partner of Sora. But the prosecutor is already married so I guess its the Vice Pres.

Guest kawaiiyuki

There were too many post i agree with so I didn't quote anyone post.

I'm also very curious about how the marriage issue will be solve. It does look he loves his wife but maybe he isn't in love with her. When he is with her he isn't cold towards her like leading men in other drama when they marry for convenience. Thus, I believe he has feelings for her but the problem is that he says her only as a sister. As we saw in episode 1 he looks at SR when she was dancing on stage with interest something we haven't seen when he looks at SN even when she was in her wedding dress.
Someone wrote that TS and SN haven't office registared their marriage thus, that could be a way out since in korea couples have to registar their marriage and i have a feeling SN's name hasn't been added to TS' family registrar yet.

I look forward so seeing SR prosecutor boyfriend. :))

Guest kawaiiyuki

raewonkim said: I'm also confused about who will be the partner of Sora, now that the Prosecutor is married. Will it be the Vice President? Anyway I like both of them to be partner of Sora. But the prosecutor is already married so I guess its the Vice Pres.

Guest serendipity8989

This drama is like my guilty pleasure.
I hope the story & plot continue to build... Because I'm hoping for this drama to be my filler, between my Bridal Mask watching sessions. Ha! 
I'm kinda irked about the accents (is it authentic? seems kind of forced to me), but other than that, I'm hoping for some hot and steamy chemistry/ romance scenes between the leads. This drama is perfect for summer! 
But I'm also very unfamiliar with the actress. 

I hope this drama gets *better* and not *worse* - especially with how they resolve the marriage issue. 
But I can totally see the build up of the relationship between the two leads. *crossing fingers* for good chemistry + romance plot 

Guest lucky_moon

I have watched the first ep and so l far l liked the drama, am curious just as other abt his wife, he seems nt to hate her bt whats gonna happen next? l dont feel like she is a bad person yet and she loves him more than he do as it seems for now, what l see is that TS cares only for his work thats why he was happy when they didnt go to the honeymoon, his work comes first for him. l dont like the idea that he is married an will love someone else, l'd prefer seeing him divorcing his wife if he wanna start a relation, thats my view, bt who knows what the writers will show us on the upcoming eps, lets wait and enjoy the drama.

Archived