http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgFYO2chv8U

5 minutes preview

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NewHeart

Ji Sung Says “I Felt like Falling in Love with Ji Jin-hee”

2012092618050165.jpg

Korean actor Ji Sung confessed his love to actor Ji Jin-hee, his co-star in SBS’ upcoming historical drama.

During “The Great Seer” [tentative title] press conference held at SBS’ hall in Seoul on September 26, the "All in" heartthrob made reporters laugh by jokingly talking about the Ji Jin-hee's absorbing acting skills.

“When first taking part in the shooting with Ji Jin-hee, I felt like falling in love with him, because eyes are so clear and bright when acting. I realized this kind of feeling was what Mok Ji-sang’s [played by Ji Sung] feels toward Yi Seong-gye [played by Ji Jin-hee],” Ji Sung said with a smile.

Ji Sung added that he and his co-star had a talked a lot to analyze the characters by looking into each other's eyes.

Ji also gave some hint on his character Mok, saying, "It was hard to figure out how to act out my character, a fortune teller. Later, I determined to make my acting so open and real, not just to show off my acting skills but to portray my character naturally. That is why I didn't read the whole scenario yet."

Helmed by director Lee Yong-seok of "Iljimae" (SBS, 2008), the historical drama is set in the transition period from the Goryeo Dynasty to the Joseon Dynasty, established by King Yi Seong-gye who got much help from fortune teller Mok Ji-sang.

The historical series, co-starring actors Song Chang-eui, Cho Min-ki, actresses Kim So-yeon, Lee Yoon-ji, and Lee Seung-yeon, will kick off its run as the follow-up to “For You in Full Blossoms” on October 10.

crit: http://www.kstar10.com

What a great first episode (despite some flaws IMO) :x Love it so much. Now Im definitely in ^^

The next episode seems to show us about the birth of Mok Ji Sang. Have to say I'm loving his parent :D

Cant wait until Ji Sung, Kim So Yeon, Song Chang Ui, Lee Yoon Ji make their official appearance :">

P.S ^^ Is this year the year of sageuks about King Gong Min and Princess No Gook's period B-)

oke , i watched this the great seer drama, loved it, good virtual effect, love the intric, but the most shocking me is ( we haven't reach episode 10, we still in early), the pd-nim and the writer-nim really have a gut to give me this scene. (oke, i am a traditional person, so this is rather shock me that in early i have to see this scene,  :-O :))

201210102251773521_50757da114698.jpg

credit : as tagged on picture

i wonder if they show me "this scene" in early episode than in episode 10 or in middle, maybe i got more a heart attack scene :)) . just kidding, :P
but beside that scene, love the storyline (its like the continue of faith since this drama is the first king in joseon era which established after gongmin is dead, and faith is more like last dynasty of Gongmin and Choi Young in goryeo, and this drama is continue it, based on history of korean. plus same broadcast TV ).

Luna said: What a great first episode (despite some flaws IMO) :x Love it so much. Now Im definitely in ^^

The next episode seems to show us about the birth of Mok Ji Sang. Have to say I'm loving his parent :D

Cant wait until Ji Sung, Kim So Yeon, Song Chang Ui, Lee Yoon Ji make their official appearance :">

P.S ^^ Is this year the year of sageuks about King Gong Min and Princess No Gook's period B-)

the birth scene :
201210112302490310_1.jpg

cute baby boy :)

oke this drama , have a bit more bed scene, hehehehe :))
201210112300480610_1.jpg

and this :
201210112308774091_5076d4afb1512.jpg
credit : nate and as tagged on picture

@xopo17 there was a kissing scene too :))I am shocked too when saw a bed scene on first episode already, and I thought it was Gongmin and Noguk bed scene =))Oh my.. I am caught with two dramas. You know what I mean.
I can't wait to see how this drama will develop until Joseon. Since it started on Gongmin reign which it still so longggg way to go to Joseon part - well that's why it have 36 episodes. And the CGI part on the first scene - 1388 is really nice and well created to brought the viewers back to 1342. 

Guest crimsonskyx

cikamoi said: @xopo17 there was a kissing scene too :))I am shocked too when saw a bed scene on first episode already, and I thought it was Gongmin and Noguk bed scene =))Oh my.. I am caught with two dramas. You know what I mean.
I can't wait to see how this drama will develop until Joseon. Since it started on Gongmin reign which it still so longggg way to go to Joseon part - well that's why it have 36 episodes. And the CGI part on the first scene - 1388 is really nice and well created to brought the viewers back to 1342. 

Archived