[Drama 2012] Panda and Hedgehog 판다양과 고슴도치

Admin

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest madzior111

@onewaypeter: Ok you KRY fans. The KRY boys will be recording a song @onewayyoungsky and I wrote for them which will be used as an OST for a drama @donghae861015 is starring in~ we start work tomorrow~ wish us luck^^

source.onewaypeter twitter

new OST

Guest madzior111

‘Miss Panda and Hedgehog’ Episode 4 [Eng Subbed]

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt3tjd_panda4-1_shortfilms

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt5jiu_panda4-2_shortfilms

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt5jvc_panda4-3_shortfilms

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt5k5x_panda4-4_shortfilms

Guest kawaiiyuki

I'm in the middle of watching episode three now cause i'm trying to make the episodes last as long as possible.
Anyway, does anyone know why SJ has to say those words/phrases before he starts to bake. From the english subs it looks like medical terms.

Thoughts on episode 3!

Also i thought Panda's parents died. Why did she say her mother said she was a orphan. I'm slightly confused at what she was telling SJ in the park.

I'm so glad that loser patissier that panda hired is gone. Can you believe he had panda get all that useless stuff? No wonder their cakes never sold before. [-(

The sketch sj did of wi was so funny! :))

kawaiiyuki said: I'm in the middle of watching episode three now cause i'm trying to make the episodes last as long as possible.
Anyway, does anyone know why SJ has to say those words/phrases before he starts to bake. From the english subs it looks like medical terms.

Thoughts on episode 3!

Also i thought Panda's parents died. Why did she say her mother said she was a orphan. I'm slightly confused at what she was telling SJ in the park.

I'm so glad that loser patissier that panda hired is gone. Can you believe he had panda get all that useless stuff? No wonder their cakes never sold before. [-(

The sketch sj did of wi was so funny! :))

Guest delindle

I actually wish this drama has a better synopsis to go with because I was actually planning to skip watching this drama since the synopsis didn't interest me much. Glad I checked this one out since I'm not totally invested with other dramas (yet).

Just started watching this drama, didn't expect much but I like what I've seen, so far so good. I was a bit... skeptical when I knew Lee Donghae got the lead role but I'm surprised and impressed. Seems like his acting has really improved. Yoon Seung Ah and Choi Jin Hyuk are also doing a good job with their roles.

I like Won Il's sister. She is so funny.

Yeah.. the stuffs Seung Ji recited before baking, at first I thought they were probably scientific names for maybe the ingredients, didn't know they were scientific names for insects. Maybe they will tell us the reason later :)

Guest kawaiiyuki

Even though WI sent his sister to spy on SJ and panda.... and so far she's doing a ok job, why do i have a feeling at the end she will side with panda and SJ? :D

EB in episode 3 was getting on my nerves. Why is Panda friends with her? When EB was rambling on about how she has dibs in WI i wanted Panda to say she didn't care and that if EB was going to soo annoying and not believe what she says they don't have to be friends.... As we can see EB is sooo desperate in being with WI she called his mother 'mother in law'. I loved the look his mother gave her.

What's with WI's stepdad it doesn't look like he likes WI working with him. It makes me wonder if the step dad agreed to have WI  work there in the first place. Why do i secretly think the step dad had something to do with WI's dad death. (mind you i haven't seen episode 4 yet)

I love WI's patissier friend. :x At least he has some logic. While WI is rambling on about SJ his friend is point out the facts... to bad WI is too busy trying to separate panda and sj

Here's the list of bugs that Hedgehog recites and a possible explanation that mariev posted on Viki:

• Maculinea teleius
  • Aspidomorpha transparipennis
  • Rhyssa persuasoria
  • Homotropus tarsatorius

mariev • 31 Aug 2012 09:17 AM

It is really funny to hear him with his speech because all of them are latin words mixed together to form the most "masculine" encouraging speech ever. Even though these are bug names, they have other literal meanings. I speak spanish and studied science and that is why is easier for me to understand most of these words.

Maculinea teleius (perfect painted lines or path towards something far)

Teleius can also be related to the word Telesis in greek "the intelligent direction of effort toward the achievement of an end"

Aspidomorpha transparipennis (invisible male organ in the form of a serpent)

Rhyssa persuasoria (persuasive laugh)

Homotropus tarsatorius (same way, manner or style ankle, the same turning point of the battle; it sounds like if he will reach the weakness of the other, Achilles ankle, to turn the battle in his favor)

Sometimes scientists put these names since the appearance or the behavior of the animals remind them those things. For me it is difficult to translate exactly the meaning of the words for you, but I tried my best. When you put everything together and think literally, it sounds funny and weird.

It may sound like he is invoking something like this:

I am perfectly tracing my way to the goal

Invisible ______ (male genitals)

Charming and convincing smile

My style as always; the turning point of the battle for my victory

Latin is not a language that people use today and the words have broader meanings. Scientist use it and some cities in Italy. I am trying to explain the speech as simple as possible. There are five languages that come from latin: spanish, portuguese, french, italian and rumanian. Those are called the romantic languages. If you talk any of them it will be easier for you to understand latin words.

But anyway, just have fun. I enjoy looking at him so mesmerized in the mirror mumbling to his handsome face. Thank you subbers! You are doing a great work and you chose the right words!

Credit to mariev who gave permission for her comment to be shared on soompi.

Archived