Lee Tae Ran 이태란

Guest senalee

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait to see this beautiful, talented actress in her next production. Just watching her as she stroad up to pick up her award for Most Excellant Actress (as "SChill" in the Amazing Chill Princesses) at the 2006 KBS Drama Awards was enough to make me a lifetime fan. :w00t: Elegant, classy, an amazing shape, and an incredible spark as an actress. She truly has it all! :phew:

Some pics from press conference for "Lovers Behind"file6jm9.jpgShot at 2007-09-23file5vl3.jpgShot at 2007-09-23file7xx8.jpgShot at 2007-09-23Some more pics from Prelin's fall/winter collection. file4tg1.jpgShot at 2007-09-23file3rp1.jpgShot at 2007-09-23file2qo7.jpgShot at 2007-09-23fileeg7.jpgShot at 2007-09-23

• 5 months later...
Guest t3nnisgal_85

I really like her in Seven princesses but why is her forum so quiet?

Like her pairing with Park Hae Jin in Seven Princesses. they did such a great job together.

Does she have a bf? cos I am so into Seven Princesses that I wish she and Park Hae Jin are together.

So is there any updated news about her?

First drama Ive ever saw LTR was in More than Love she played Hee-ju and her love interest was Ryu Jin. They were so good in that drama! And with that I kept her in mind until I saw her act in Yellow Handkerchief and Chill Princess. She and actor Park Hae Jin did a great job too!

Totally agree about she and Park Hae Jin doing a great job in Seven Princesses.

Wonder when can we see her next drama or movie?

I stild miss her in Chil Princess

IMG_66768122-1.jpg Love this family portrait in Chil Princess

134qb.jpg Lee Tae Ran looks very good in Military Uniform

Thanks a lot for the photo.

They looks so nice together. Really give me the feeling of a blessed and peaceful family.

ovette,

i found that we both love CR and like LTR too, :rolleyes:

Do you have links to those videos ? especially the interviews for Seven princesses? but hopefully they are sub with either english or chinese cos I do not understand korean.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jqn826

Wow I finally found a forum about LTR.. Can anyone please do me a big favor and tell me a quick synopsis about her character in My Rosy Life. I was only able to watch the beginning of the series and the lat episode. I was not sure what happened to her character. I would really like to know. Please help. Thank you

Jeong Il-woo - Lee Tae-ran, Freshmen in 2008 (2008/03/06)

200803031055491111_1.jpg

Jeong Il-woo (middle) and Lee Tae-ran (way right) attended the '2008 Han Yang University New Student Entrance Ceremony' that took place at Seoul Han Yang University's Olympic Auditorium on the 2nd.

src:

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...942969&iid=

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-beom--park-si...2008-12880.html

• 2 weeks later...
Guest melyssa

Love LTR since Yellow hankerchief n then Chil princess! she is so versatile and truly talented n, as what everyone else here feel, under-rated for a great actress like her. Her pix are all-so-gorgeous! the happy family shot of CP with PHJ is a v. good one! thanks for sharing!

Looking forward to her next drama ... n hoping to read more abt her happenings too ...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest silverwingz

I'm not very familiar with this actress since I've never seen her dramas, but just letting everyone know that she'll be appearing in 'Change'.

This is a variety show where they get disguised and do certain things like pranking the people around them, etc...

I think she'll be transformed into a college student.... but i'm not 100% sure.

Anyway, here's the thread for Change: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=196773

Please head over there for the summary of her change and for more info on the show.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chelly

I really like her in Seven princesses but why is her forum so quiet?

Like her pairing with Park Hae Jin in Seven Princesses. they did such a great job together.

Does she have a bf? cos I am so into Seven Princesses that I wish she and Park Hae Jin are together.

So is there any updated news about her?

I suppose cos not many ppl really know abt her outside Korea and her dramas isnt those "popular" dramas headed by idol leads. They are more of a family drama and stories circling family & marriage. Thus the audience is diff...Mainly ajumas and ppl above 28...As u can see she doesnt fit into those sweet, cute type. But she has a special aura and i think she is beautiful in her own way. I've watched her in shows but it was in Chil Princesses that made me really notice her. My likes are in the category of Song Hye Gyo & Kim Jung Eun...So she was different...but i must say she really made her character Seol-Chil come alive...And i love her fashion sense and she's such a chic dresser...with her height & slender figure she can carry various styles well.

So for us who like her...its up to us to make some noise in her forum.

Aza Aza!!!

Guest Chelly

I'm not very familiar with this actress since I've never seen her dramas, but just letting everyone know that she'll be appearing in 'Change'.

This is a variety show where they get disguised and do certain things like pranking the people around them, etc...

I think she'll be transformed into a college student.... but i'm not 100% sure.

Anyway, here's the thread for Change: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=196773

Please head over there for the summary of her change and for more info on the show.

This is the link of official pics of Change #9 (Lee Tae Ran)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=196773

She looks so different!!!...Haha!!!

Watch it!!....Funny!!!

Guest Chelly

Her TV shows arent many...Here are all that she has starred in...

TV Shows

Famous Princesses (KBS2, 2006)

My Rosy Life (KBS2, 2005)

The Woman Who Wants to Marry (MBC, 2004)

Yellow Handkerchief (KBS1, 2003)

Goodbye My Love (MBC, 1999)

But im sure she'll have more projects in the future as she is gaining more notice after Chil-Princesses :)

Guest freezspirit

Ok I know its a long shot but does anyone know where I can watch Seven princesses/ famous chil sisters with English subtitles, I don't mind watching online or downloading it. I'm in the UK and can't buy the dvd's.

Guest betchay

Archived