Lee Tae Ran 이태란

Guest senalee

first of all thanks to Senalee, i have been searching for LTR's thread also and can't find it and so happy to see it now. I like LTR ever since her role in Who is my love (Hana) and i was attracted with her, then followed with Yellow handerchief, rosy life, infamous chil princess. I love all her drama and really look forward to seeing her on the big screen, truly happy with this thread, tytyty.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First drama Ive ever saw LTR was in More than Love she played Hee-ju and her love interest was Ryu Jin. They were so good in that drama! And with that I kept her in mind until I saw her act in Yellow Handkerchief and Chill Princess. She and actor Park Hae Jin did a great job too!

Woot! Finally a thread on her....I think she's such a brilliant and gorgeous actress...when I saw her on variety shows, she just seems like such a sophisticated, unpretentious artist! love it!

Loved her so much in Changmibit Inseng and ChilGongju....can't wait for her new movie with Lee Mi Yeon!

LTR has an upcoming movie? OMG. She is one of my favorite korean actresses. I first saw her on Steal My Heart and have come to love her even more on Yellow Handkerchief!~ Is she married? She has pictures of a cute boy on her cyworld (looks like her son)...and am very envious how could she still have a body like that ??? lol.. Nice physique=)

i really like her.. she has one of the prettiest face.. and a great actress too!

im so happy when she won in the kbs awards, she really deserves it. i love her in chil princess, although ive seen her in rosy life and yellow handkerchief but havent paid much attention to those dramas :)

i love seeing her interviews, she's very lively and i love her smile.. i find her deep voice cute :)

• 2 weeks later...

at long last! i finally found a thread for Lee Tae Ran. :) she's one of my fave korean actresses. she's a smart dresser....i hope she has a new drama coming out soon. i always admire the way she portrays her character in all of her dramas. first saw her acting in Yellow Handkerchief but i've only watched a few episodes of it, it was her acting in A Rosy Life that made me a fan of hers.

• 1 month later...

i really like her.. she has one of the prettiest face.. and a great actress too!

im so happy when she won in the kbs awards, she really deserves it. i love her in chil princess, although ive seen her in rosy life and yellow handkerchief but havent paid much attention to those dramas :)

i love seeing her interviews, she's very lively and i love her smile.. i find her deep voice cute :)

ovette,

i found that we both love CR and like LTR too, :rolleyes:

Guest Bootylicious92

she is very pretty...i like her in all her dramas....i first saw her in More Than Love...and now i am watching her drama Chill Sisters.....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kierelun

TaeRan acted very realistic in Chill Sisters, she is the tallest, prettiest & the most filial of the sisters. she deserved to win the award. hope to see her more in dramas.

• 1 month later...
Guest incarnadine

Thanks so much senalee for starting this thread! Finally, a thread for Lee Tae Ran. :)

In my opinion she's underrated, but I think she's a great actress. Her forte is really doing dramas... I first saw her in this old daily drama 'Days of Delight" and instantly loved her since then. I also think she's gorgeous -- at the KBS drama awards last year, her figure was just wow! At her age I think she outshone the other actresses there ^_^

Kamsahamnida!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived