Lee Tae Ran 이태란

Guest senalee

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chelly

LTR also sang this same song in My Rosy Life!

Very nice song, very apt for the scenes...Both during breaking up with someone!

In My Rosy Life & Chil Princesses, her pursurers are younger guys!...Haha!...Seems like a favourite with younger men! :):):)

YTNStar vidz...LTR in recording studio recording this song + interview!...Must see! :)

http://news.empas.com/popup/showTV.html?k=20050912n06808

Guest melyssa

Chelly, thanks for all these stuff on LTR ... She's such a natural and she's so sweet to look at! I really miss the Seolchil-Hanam pairing ... it's really unforgettable with it being Park Hae Jin's debut drama too! I hope that they would have opportunities to work on another drama??? *dreams* Hmmm... what about 'East of Eden"? I think the female leads are still being hunted for? *Casual thoughts ... but would be great if it's so; don't you agree?*

Guest Chelly

Hi Melyssa, yes i think LTR would be a great female lead for East of Eden :)

I posted in the East of Eden thread voting for LTR!...(no polling going on, just saying who would i like to be the lead)

Wondering whether the PD or casting people are considering her for the role :unsure:

Anyway, looking at the male leads, i think she can hold her own and is able to match her acting to theirs...and it being a big budget drama with many filming locations, it'll be a great boost to her career and letting more people know about her!!! :):):)

Guest melyssa

You are quick, Chelly!! Of course, I support that and will post there too! I was also wondering if the producers could be looking for younger faced girls for that drama rather than matured ones like LTR ... that's why I put it as a casual thought! It's just that the show is going with quite a strong-handed storyline and they might need some less strong looking ones to loosen the impact. But, I believe that LTR is able to handle any type of roles well. I'm just saying all these uncertainties so as not to be too upset if she's not in it with PHJ. Haha ... I really like this couple too much. So, please excuse me for rattling like that.

who knows the negotiations are already underway ... *just ignore my random thoughts again ... sorry*

Guest Chelly

Haha :)...The word is Versatile!...She is versatile enough for the male leads, whether younger or older! Plus she has the special aura and quality in her and great acting skills...the male casts won't feel threatened by her yet need to match up to her!!!...I do hope they consider her for the role rather than a sweet young newbie who can't act then will spoilt the whole quality and consistency of the show.

Guest Chelly

Does anyone know where to get this show?...Dying to watch it... :tears:

Happy Together

LTR-variety1.jpg

LTR-variety2.jpg

Couldn't find it in Club Box & Non club box threads...Does anyone has it or know where to get it? There's also Happy Together Friends epi32 [051208] of LTR & Nam Gong Min as guests...club box's link has expired :tears:

Guest melyssa

Found this interview clip on LTR and she said something about Park Hae Jin; PHJ even appeared to support her!!

LTR's interview cut on KBS Morning Live Show 2007

The MC asked LTR which of the male actors is her mother most satisfied with and her answer was Park Hae Jin. She went on to explain that though he's young, he is very sincere and mature. And she can communicate with him and finds him interesting. He also has a soft spot .. he cooks well; I've not tasted before but he really can cook and I like this part of him.

Then the MC says that PHJ was also around and makes fun of him by saying that LTR's mother is very happy with him. [it seemed that he was in another studio promoting As Much As Heaven and Earth and came over to look while he was free.]

The MC asked if he was shivering while filming the kissing scenes in Infamous Chil Princess and he had to show a (O) for yes and a (X) for no. His action is an (O) .... yes!!

Very Cute clip!! Enjoy!!

*Edit* v Thanks to Chelly for the title of the show that the interview was taken from and I've edited the title.

Guest Chelly

So cute!!! And she was so happy when PHJ came! Haha!...Aww...wish to see the whole interview...its KBS Morning Live show...but dunno whether the whole interview segment is uploaded somewhere or not :unsure:

And LTR looks great in the Gc event pics :) Really like her in this natural look...clean & fresh looking :) :) :)

Guest melyssa

Thanks, Chelly! I did not know that it's the KBS Morning Live show! Yay, I would like to watch the whole interview too ... have to go find somewhere else then. The way she waves at him is so adorable! I like her reaction when she laughed at PHJ's response. I still feel they really look so good together and I miss Seolchil-Hanam couple.

Here're some caps of that interview scene:

ltr9withphjww9.jpg

ltr10withphjys6.jpg

She really looks so elegant in that fashion during the Gc events; I like the whole combination from that dress to the shoes ... Just like Park Hae Jin, they really look good in anything they wear!

Archived