[Drama 2012] To The Beautiful You 아름다운 그대에게

Admin

oh my gosh hyun woo is so handsome lol
im guessing this must be the part where he dates that girl who likes him so that he could forget JaeHee
getting more and more excited

lol O_O and wae is that girl dressed like that? (unconservative?)
as far as i remember, the girl who liked nakatsu was quite reserved
haha, but hey, this is the Korean version so mebbe its part of their twist

nice shoes hyun woo :)

im still curious who plays Oscar (the head of dorm 3)
LOOOOL i love those retarded geeks in capes and their diva of a head hahaha~

thanks for the update again :)

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sarangwo

A) Rumors:

1) EXO members in Dorm 2 -
Sehun, Kai , Lay , Baekhyun

2) EXO members in Dorm 3 (Arts Dorm) -
Chanyeol, Suho, D.O.

3) Dorm 3 Leader : Ze:A Kwanghee

(There's also another rumor that he'll be Korean Nakao but I prefer him to be Dorm three leader Masao)

B) Info about kissing Scenes:

1) Minho will have at least 3 kisses - kissing Sulli, HyunWoo and some boys in the drama.

(That means he'll also kiss other boys/students of the school including some of EXO members. If this is true... it will be the fangirls' another dream come true
)

2) HyunWoo will also have kissing scene with Sulli.

(In previous versions, Nakatsu didn't get the chance to kiss Mizuki.
He'll get lucky in the Korean version , if this info is true.)

[size=3]

A) Rumors:

1) EXO members in Dorm 2 -

Sehun, Kai , Lay , Baekhyun

2) EXO members in Dorm 3 (Arts Dorm) -

Chanyeol, Suho, D.O.

3) Dorm 3 Leader : Ze:A Kwanghee

(There's also another rumor that he'll be Korean Nakao but I prefer him to be Dorm three leader Masao)

B) Info about kissing Scenes:

1) Minho will have at least 3 kisses - kissing Sulli, HyunWoo and some boys in the drama.

(That means he'll also kiss other boys/students of the school including some of EXO members. If this is true... it will be the fangirls' another dream come true

[/size][size=3]

)

[/size]

[size=3]

2) HyunWoo will also have kissing scene with Sulli.

(In previous versions, Nakatsu didn't get the chance to kiss Mizuki.

[/size] [size=3]

He'll get lucky

[/size] [size=3]

in the Korean version , if this info is true.)

[/size]

Guest sarangwo

Probably EXO Kris will be playing as one of the students if not as Sulli's brother as based from the rumor... but it's still uncertain.

I think there's a posibility that Julien Kang of High Kick 3 sitcom will play as Jae Hee (Sulli)'s brother since he's confirmed to have a role in the drama as what the info said.

http://picpost.postjung.com/data/77/77268-pic-5.jpg

Guest whateverstix

yea sulli's been wearing her hood a lot trying not to expose her hair lol. so cute i saw this one picture of her holding her hood covering up her hair only showing her small pretty face and smiling at the camera. hehe so adorable

julien kang as sulli's brother? hmmm
i guess it will be like her half brother or something if its true that he's going to play her brother.

Guest sarangwo

yea sulli's been wearing her hood a lot trying not to expose her hair lol. so cute i saw this one picture of her holding her hood covering up her hair only showing her small pretty face and smiling at the camera. hehe so adorable

julien kang as sulli's brother? hmmm

i guess it will be like her half brother or something if its true that he's going to play her brother.

Guest sarangwo

erm, a girl in a nice dress and heels shouldn't stand in such a very un-lady like manner....not very graceful.

Guest whateverstix

@sarangwo omg yea! that makes sense that julien should play sulli's brother. it would be fun wtching tae young flirting with julien. but is the Korean version even going to make ki taeyoung gay idk idk

Guest sarangwo

@sarangwo omg yea! that makes sense that julien should play sulli's brother. it would be fun wtching tae young flirting with julien. but is the Korean version even going to make ki taeyoung gay idk idk

@the Girl Who - ommmoo thanks for posting the Stills..!!!! I really caNNOT wait anymore...!!!!
BTW is it true that the August 8 premiere was postponed & moved it on Aug 15 ... Arang will air its first Episode on Aug15... Ottokhae ???

Guest whateverstix

oh baby ssul cutting her hair. she looks good with short hair in that still picture. omg i cant help but squeal when i see her.
awww Ssul! i would cry tooo if i cut all that beautiful hair.

F(x) Sulli Cries After Chopping Hair for Her "To the Beautiful You"

sdfsdfergtrw.jpg

F(x)’s Sulli is going to great lengths for her upcoming television drama role. After a series of amateur photos were uploaded online, an official first look at Sulli in character as Koo Jae Hee for the upcoming SBS drama To the Beautiful You were recently released.In the drama, Sulli’s character disguises herself as a male in order to attend an all-male physical education high school to meet the gold medalist high jumper, Tae Joon (Minho).For her transformation, Sulli sought out a hair shop before her first filming and proceeded to chop off some 60cm of her hair herself.Though Sulli showed boldness while chopping her hair, afterwards, at the sight of her hair on the floor, she began shedding tears before quickly composing herself.      Later on, on July 7 in Ilsan, an already now short-haired Sulli filmed a hair-chopping scene for the drama, utilizing a wig.Perhaps because of her personal experience, Sulli showed a remarkable level of focus as she determinedly cut her wig with a pair of scissors and received praise for her acting.

A drama source said, “As it is Sulli’s first leading role, she’s showing a lot of passion and is struggling in many ways to best portray Koo Jae Hee. Please continue to monitor Sulli who is putting her all into her transformation.”

To the Beautiful You will premiere on SBS in August.

http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=9876

Guest sarangwo

Sulli looks cute and awesome in boy's uniform. :)

Now we see Julia Maxwell...it's really nice that they choose an American actor because Julia is from the US. :)

It's sad. that the drama will move to August 15 (Maybe it's due to Olympics) but I'll endure and  patiently wait for it :)

Archived