[Drama 2012] To The Beautiful You 아름다운 그대에게

Admin

OH MY GOOOOODDD!!! SULLI LOOKS SO ASASHKAJSHJAS!!!! GORGEOUS!!!! OMFG!!I'm so happy Sulli is gonna interpret this character, i think she fits perfectly, and over all i`m happy cause she is happy, u are gonna see how much she loves act and how talented she is....fighting Sulli!!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whateverstix

tumblrm7b6pic0wj1qlrwef.jpg
credit creator and uploader

OMG Vogue photos of SSUL looks amazing!!! dang girl she looks goood. still that same face girl with just short hair though. i dont think she looks like taemin, i think its just the lips but yea ppl keep saying she does. their face structure is different.

Guest sarangwo

I made a mistake on the first guy on the poster .. I thought that's the 1st dorm leader played by Yoo Min Kyu

It's Kang Ha N
eul who plays the rival of Tae Joon in high jump.
beautifulyou2.jpg

Guest sarangwo

Another Photo of Athlete Tae Joon (Min Ho)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7c3v5V5IY1qaxukqo1_1280.png

Such a very serious eyes and facial expression! He's really into his character ! 

MinHo's veins kinda scared me..It looks like it's going to burst  at any time!

Guest sarangwo

class="entry-title"From the news:

class="entry-title"Still cuts of SHINee's Minho high jump training for 'To the Beautiful You' released

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7bw5tu67H1qaxukqo1_1280.png

New still cuts of SHINee's Minho's transformation as a high jump athlete for his upcoming drama, 'To the Beautiful You', have been released!

Staff were quick to praise how quickly he took to the role, showing off perfect form with his toned body and serious gaze.

For his role as 'Taejun', he's actually been receiving personal training from coach Kim Tae Young, who's also a former national high jump athlete and a member of the Korea Association of Athletics Federations. Minho's already had his athletic skills recognized on various TV shows already so it didn't take long for him to quickly catch on.

Check out his performance when the drama begins airing next month.

Guest sarangwo

Minho’s INTERVIEW in Vogue Girl August Issue

VG: Did you practice high jump a lot? When we see you win on “Let’s go dream team” do you think it’s really as good as player/athlete’s standard?

Minho: I started practicing regularly for 1.5 months before filming. I thought the 1st until 2nd second try was easy, but this one is so different from what I did on dream team. High jumper player does backward jump, so this is really hard. High jump can be said as a very hard sport among trackfield event, and one of events that players avoid.

VG: Kang Taejun has a lady-killer character, is the character matched the lead’s character?

Minho: First, I’ll say that it’s about 50%, I have a lot of similar character with him, but my relation with my family and people are different. I watched the Japanese drama and tried to find the original (T/N: the manga, I guess?), I still can’t say that his genuiness, manliness, look, and naturally cool character are totally similar with me. After all, I just want to express and follow that character well.

VG: What kind of look will you show that makes you different from Oguri Shun which had the same role on the Japanese drama?

Minho: Because the person who acts the role is different, so the way I’ll show it will obviously be different. You can distinguish my different feels of the character from Oguri Shun. This talk will only be proven as you see the broadcast on 15th of August! Haha.

VG: SHINee’s Minho, Actor Minho, and Minho’s photoshoots filming like today, which one is the most difficult role?

Minho: It’s acting. I can just show myself when I sing and dance, but on acting, it’s not my real self that I show but what I must show is another person’s character which is as natural as possible, it is difficult.

VG: If you could pick on any kind of work as you wish someday, what kind of movie that you wish to to try?

Minho: Action or Quentin Tarantino’s noir movies. I want to try films whom Men like, but not in my image right now, maybe a while after will be possible.

VG: Talking about image, do you pursue for a ‘pleasant young man’ image? Like, when you go to pierce shop sometime, and the staffs ask you to pierce, but you immediately agitate and cut them off  saying “I’m not doing it!”

Minho: (Shocked)Woah! ……It was only once. I was actually curious. Members wear a lot of piercings. Well it’s not that I’m going to make a ‘pleasant young man’ image but I think putting something on ears like earrings doesn’t suit me somehow. *For once, the stylist didn’t pierce her ear, so she asked me to look for her magnetic piercing, as expected, I felt weird as I saw it on the mirror. Furthermore, it got lost it in less than one hour*. So the conclusion is, I’m not a ‘pleasant young man’ it can’t be helped anymore. Haha. 

(* The owner/ translator isn't 100% about that part )

Guest sarangwo

Credits and Special Thanks To the Owners, Sources and Websites of the Videos, Pics, GIFs, News, Infos That I Shared To This Forum. 

eeeeeeeppp
so many HQ official photos *sobs*
i swear, these people are just killing me with all these teasers ahaha

approximately 1 month before the show airs
yup yup they really are teasing us so much @__@

im going crazy over that high jump shot of minho >.<

Archived