[Drama 2012] To The Beautiful You 아름다운 그대에게

Admin

Guest Amy1430291557

I think this drama will be really good .... looking forward to see Sulli`s acting and about Minho what can I say? He`s perfect .... Handsome,good at sports and I hope he`s good at acting  :)>-

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can't wait for this drama too..

oh my gosh i love all the boys in this drama..they all so hot..i wish them all the best ..and yes i really wish that they can change in the plot so our dear and lovely Nakatsu (Lee Hyun Woo)  will have a girl in the end <3

i can't wait to see L / Myung Soo ..i just Love..no deeply in love with that boy ..i'm obsessed with him since Shut up flower boy band and he is sooo good in acting..you can't keep your eyes away from him

and i totally loved Kim Ji Won since what's up..so i hope that she will end up with someone too <3

wish all the best for this drama ..

edit:

about sulli's acting..from what @sarangwo posted..that movie (punch lady) sulli was soooooo gooooood so i hope that she will be as good as before in here..
i will look forward to see her
id="watch-headline-title"

Guest DashRabbit

Fighting! Fansubs is considering to take this project as our new Project.
We do have a question to supporters.
Is there any.... waiting for Quality subs?

Guest flamingshawol

hello^^

i found a new article regarding minho and sulli's drama. i tried to google translate it but words kinda messed up. please do translate it for me so i can post it also in my blog. thanks!

http://view.heraldm.com/view.php?ud=20120704001077

Guest sarangwo

Sulli and Hyun Woo at the shooting of "To the Beautiful You "

Did Sulli really cut her hair short or she's just wearing a short wig?

tumblr_m6nyjoARCm1r6ebzxo1_500.jpg

In her latest pic selca, it looks like she still has her long hair.

Sulli-Thinking.jpeg

i thinks sulli is wearing a wig but who cares as long as it looks right and im sure it does. people keep complaining about it just because the two actresses from the other hana kimi dramas cut their hair

Guest sarangwo

i thinks sulli is wearing a wig but who cares as long as it looks right and im sure it does. people keep complaining about it just because the two actresses from the other hana kimi dramas cut their hair

Guest sarangwo

Another BTS Photos :

[img]

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6paaufWYO1r3qx9co1_500.jpg

It looks like Sulli's chest isn't binded and flattened well. We can still see the boobs curves of her chest.

It's actually four Hana Kimi versions (Taiwan, Japan [First and Remake] and China [not aired yet]) It's not only because the other   actresses cut their hair, this about doing the role right and being more into the character.

Actresses like Yoon Eun Hye, Go Eun Ah, Park Shin Hye did cut her to fit character right and be more realistic.

It's really okay if the character (not the actress) in the story originally has really long hair and didn't cut it in the story and only she wears short wigs for the disguise. but the character in Hana Kimi really cut her hair in the story to disguise as a boy.

It's really different when the actress just wearing short wigs  playing a role as a girl disguises as a boy after they have scenes where character cut her hair or someone cut her hair in the drama.

I've seen dramas like that  and It's really obvious that that the actress is just wearing a short wig, The short wig really looks fake especially when they had scenes like combing their hair or her hair got wet or when someone ruffling or touching her hair or head. They have to be delicate/careful as possible so that the short wig won't fall or move out of place on the head.

The funny thing is, when they had  scenes that character is wearing a long wig,  her long wig is her real long hair.

If Sulli just wear a wig there, actually I'll be kinda disappointed about it but it's okay and I have to accept that. I just hope she delivers the character well.

Anyway, I'm excited for the drama and I hope it gets high ratings. August 9 is getting near,  in just few weeks.

To The Beautiful You!! Hwaiting!!! 

Guest sarangwo

I just saw these gifs from another website ..

Sulli is showing Ryeowook her short hair. Even Ryeowook is surprised about it. :)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6uzzlLkPE1rp1mhwo1_r2_250.gifhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6uzzlLkPE1rp1mhwo2_r2_250.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6uzzlLkPE1rp1mhwo3_r1_250.gifhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6uzzlLkPE1rp1mhwo4_r1_250.gif

^ LOL i kinda laughed at RyeoWook's reaction
its like he's saying "OH MY FREAKIN GOSH NAWW YOU'RE JOKING! O__O"
then later on, he's like "Woah, you're really not joking O.O lemme see."
so she really did cut her hair then and the long hair she wears on "Electric Shock" promos is the wig O_O

haha anyway, at first i was a bit skeptic about this drama
mainly because i haven't seen Sulli act and because of the fact that SM doesn't really have a good rep of dramas under its belt
but then, i slowly became so EFFIN excited for this mainly because of the fact that Minho is the lead (LOL imma guilty Shawol haha)
Minho's acting is really quite good (watched his Pianist thing)...
point is, the guy really does know how to express with his eyes...
THAT and the fact that he just FITS THE ROLE PERFECTLY given his image...

i've been hearing that the director (or was it producer?) for this is the guy who did BOF...
man, BOF was SUCH A BIG HIT BACK THEN...
i loved that drama TO BITS LOL~
so with the promise that they've got the same person working on this one, i totally got stoked...

this has lots of remakes already...
and all of them have been very successful...
nothing can really be perfect and comparisons will ALWAYS be made...
but i truly hope that the Korean cast will be able to deliver and will be able to pull off a spin on their own to it...

REALLY ANTICIPATING THIS ^_^

Guest sarangwo

The Latest News Update :

SM Entertainment's "To The Beautiful You" Poster Shoot

tumblr_m6wqndXyBM1qdhhln.jpg

Fans have been going nuts on the internet after seeing behind the scenes pictures of SME’s “To The Beautiful You” poster shoot. 

In the picture you can see f(x)’s Sulli who will be playing the role of the female lead  (Mizuki in the Japanese drama and manga) and the rest of the male student’s.

What has really caught the fan’s attention is members of rookie group Exo (K and M) are also in the poster shoot. 

It is not 100% certain as to what specific roles each member will be playing but most fans have already decided that this will be a must drama to watch.

To The Beautiful You is set to air in August on SBS.

Archived