[Drama 2012] To The Beautiful You 아름다운 그대에게

Admin

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whateverstix

is that sulli? her skin is soo milky! omg she can totally play her role! im soo watching this for her and supporting her.

Guest sarangwo

class="entry-title"Latest News Update:
class="entry-title"Rookie actor Yoo Min Kyu cast in upcoming drama 'To the Beautiful You'
20120710_yoominkyu.jpg

Former model and Rookie actor Yoo Min Kyu has been cast for the upcoming drama, 'To the Beautiful You'.

Yoo Min Kyu will be playing the role of the leader of the Tae Kwon Do department, Young Mahn.

Having played the role of Kim Ha Jin in 'Shut Up Flower Boy Band', which ended its run back in March, female viewers are especially looking forward to the actor's role in the highly anticipated new drama, which will feature SHINee's Minho and f(x)'s Sulli as the lead.

Young Mahn, the character he will play, is someone who seems rough on the outside but is very passionate about helping his hoobaes as the leader of the Tae Kwon Do department. Known to be quiet an athlete in real life, Yoo Min Kyu is planning to showcase his athletic abilities in the drama.

In related news, 'To the Beautiful You' will air its first episode in August.

mkyu014

bassistfbb

http://upload.enewsworld.net/News/Contents/85137369.jpg

Guest sarangwo

There's a rumor said that Infinite's L/Myungsoo turned down the drama.

I saw L/Myungsoo on the right corner of the BTS poster shoot photo  and I'm not so sure about it because the pic is unclear/ kinda blurry so it's kinda hard to determine if that's really him or not.

I hope that's him and he didn't turned down the drama.

Guest whateverstix

awww look at baby sulli diligently reading her script.
minho and lee hyunwoo looks happy. the other casts look tired

where you get all these updates sarangwo? thanks for continuously posting about the drama

Guest sarangwo

Sulli, Minho, Lee Hyun Woo, Kim Ji Won and More Hold First Script Reading for ‘To The Beautiful You’

The first script reading for the upcoming Korean remake of Japan’s Hanazakari no Kimitachie has taken place.

On July 7, the cast of the upcoming SBS remake drama for To the Beautiful You came together in a rehearsal room at the SBS Ilsan Production Center for their first drama script reading.

In attendance were Sulli, Minho, Lee Hyun Woo, Kim Ji Won, Lee Ah Hyun, Ki Tae Young and more.

Marking her first official turn at acting since her childhood acting days, Sulli came in synch with her female in male guise character, Koo Jae Hee, even lowering her voice tone for the reading.

Minho paid close attention to the instructions and description on his Kang Tae Joon character from director Jun Gi Sang and writer Lee Young Chul to focus on bringing his character to life.

Lee Hyun Woo’s positive energy carried over to his character as Cha Eun Gyul and helped make the script reading environment more energetic while Kim Ji Won liveliness helped define her gymnastics ace character Sul Han Na.

Veteran actors Lee Han Wee and Lee Ah Hyun helped lead their juniors throughout the session with Lee Han Wee proving an exemplary role model as an actor for his younger cast mates with his praise-worthy acting and Lee Ah Hyun even flawlessly helping act out another actor’s English dialogue.

Guest sarangwo

Note: Most of the infos, photos and news that I got are from other websites.

1) Exo-M Leader Kris role in 'To The Beautiful You' is to be Sulli's older brother. (this one is a rumor not confirmed yet)

2) Big Bang's Dae Sung will be making a cameo . (this one is a rumor not confirmed yet)

3) SHINee has reportedly said to be singing the opening & ending theme songs for the drama "To the Beautiful You".

4) The drama will use "matrix camera" same as Super Junior 's music video.

5) Sulli's nickname is "Malang-I" made by HyunWoo,
(To Korean speakers out there, what is "Malang-I"? . This is probably Eun Gyul giving Jae Hee her nickname just like Yong Ha/Yeo Rim nicknamed Yoon Shik "Dae Mul" in SungKyunKwan Scandal)

6) Sulli will speak English.

(Not a surprise about that because the Mizuki comes from America.
I just hope she's not speaking in EngRish way.
Previous Mizukis made my face frown a bit about that
because not only they spoke few english words ,  they also spoke English in their country's accent...not American accent)

7) Minho rushed to You & I recording which has already started without him. In an interview he said that he put in a lot of effort in improving his acting skill, and practiced the drama script as well when he was in the plane. Apparently, he looks tired in the show.

(That Minho, passionate in everything he does)

8) EXO-K members Su Ho, Kai, ChanYeol, SeHun & D.O. will be playing as local students at the school while EXO-M Lay, Lu Han, Kris are foreign students studying in Korea

(I wish all Exo Members are there in the drama)

9) Infinite's L / MyungSoo will be playing Korean version of Taiki Kayashima, the best friend and room mate of Nakatsu who sees ghosts and auras (I hope this isn't a rumor)

10) The official English title of "To The Beautiful You" is " For You In Full Blossom" . (That's actually the English translation of Hanazakarino Kimitachi E)

Korean subtitle " You who jumping to the sky are so beautiful".

Guest sarangwo

MinHo is with actor Sun Woo Jae Duk who is playing Tae Joon's dad in the drama.
This is during taking a break in shooting the drama.
(I think they're shooting about the scene of Tae Joon's mom's funeral)

382402_431928203496626_70328750_n.jpg

Archived