[Drama 2012] To The Beautiful You 아름다운 그대에게

Admin

Guest sarangwo

Sulli's hair is still hasn't been cut ... Maybe they're still shooting the scenes where Gu Jae Hee (Ashiya Mizuki's Korean Name) is still has her long hair and not yet disguised as a boy.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest monkeyshinobi

asjdflkasdjf Lee Hyun Woo!! *__* Loved him from God of Study, he's a real cutie! XD 
I've seen some acting from sulli and she's quite good. As for Minho I do know he did some acting (I think in something called Piano) but I haven't seen it. 
I'll have to watch it for myself and see how this goes, i'm excited though. :]

Guest sarangwo

Izumi Sano's character is been called "kissing monster" in his dorm... he kisses people whenever he's drunk. No matter who he or she is. He even kissed animals. /:)
He kissed many of the boys in the school mostly in his dorm... :-*

Mmmm... I wonder will MinHo kiss guys in this drama since he's playing the role of Sano in the drama? :-/

That would make many FANGIRLS scream for joy!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!! ;))

im actually exited for this drama cause i can finally see sulli act. she was a great child actress. ive seen minho's acting and its okay not that great but who knows maybe improvement. i hope the script is good so sulli doesnt have to act a stupid character and antis mistaken her acting and call it bad

omg so much high expectations on this because the japanese version is my favorite drama ever ajshdjfim excited and also at the same time nervous cause i dont think theyll be as great as thejapanese cast omg admit it, their nakatsu, Ikuta Toma, was the BEST jsjdjfhf but gosh i hopethis works <3
Fighting!!!

Guest waniwhee

i hope sulli really cut her hair. instead of wearing wig.
she better dont ruin this more than awesome drama

Guest sarangwo

In the Korean Version,  Nurse Umeda will a loveline and it's a love triangle.
Nurse Umeda is gay in the original manga  and also  in Taiwan and Japan live action .
http://photos.hancinema.net/photos/photo156718.jpghttp://photos.hancinema.net/photos/photo37627.jpghttp://photos.hancinema.net/photos/photo20811.jpg
          Ki Tae Young                           Lee Young Eun                Kang Kyung Joon
Jang Min Woo(Nurse Umeda)             Female Teacher              P.E. Teacher /Coach  

Which type of love triangle will this be in Korean Version?  :-?

a)female teacher girl likes Nurse Umeda but he likes the male P.E. teacher/coach?

or

b)both female teacher and Nurse Umeda are love rivals for the male P.E. teacher/coach?
or

c) Maybe in Korean Version, they will make Nurse Umeda as a straight guy ....
both Nurse Umeda and the P.E. teacher/coach will be rivals for the female teacher?

Can't wait to find out... 8->

Guest sarangwo

Hana Kimi  Character Counterparts:

Original Manga              Japanese Live Action          Korean Live Action 
    (For You In
Full                (Ikemen Paradise)             (To The Beautiful You)
    Blossom/Bloom)              Japanese 1st Version                               

tumblr_m63s2fiYS61rt5adqo1_1280.jpg

Guest arronyans

I like Sulli as the lead!  She's such a great actress, yet I think she's too pretty to be mistaken for a boy... oh wait, nevermind. :PMinho on the other hand, I don't like -.- His acting is not so good.  But I think his image does match the character.SM better do a great job with this drama!!  The Taiwanese and Japanese versions were SOOOOOOOO good! Especially the Taiwanese <3!!Looking forward to how this will go :D

I support this drama 100%I've seen both Sulli and Minho's acting works and I believe that they are capable of delivering their characters well.THis is just like Boys Over FLowers over again. SO many people doubted the success of the remake, but it became one of the most popular and highest rated of 2009.Kim HyeSun's portrayal of Geum Jandi annoyed me and disappointed me, I'm sure she was given enough liberty to have an input as to how she wants to play the Tsukushi character, but sadly her over exaggerated acting failed to impress me. So I just hope Sulli and Minho will both be smart actors- listen to the director but at the same time, try to give their character a more human touch instead of an overly comical one like how KHS portrayed hers.

sulli has been missing some f(x) events which sucks cause you dont see her, but its probably to film the drama cause the drama is going to air in august. cant wait. supporting sulli all the way

Guest simple_mindcd

doubfulness for this drama success getting bigger when they up against Arang and magistrat (Saeguk from MBC), and Nice Guy (makjang type drama), and this drama is romcom right? since 2011  romcom have hardtime to attract netizens attention, and this drama from SME that known have all fail drama in their belt : paradise ranch, hiding to the ground, poseidon, etc

im sure this will big success overseas, coz of many idols in this drama but im not sure in korea

but let see where this will going on, if show good enough and have amazing storyline maybe will success, hope the best for this drama..

Archived