[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

Guest loveoppayam

@kitkat yeah in MBC music core they only sang 1.5 songs, but yeah the angle was good :D

What d hell with big station, but shinhwa still alive, famous and addictive that many broadcast station willing to spare their slot for shinhwa. And shinhwa gives them assurance of good rating.

Shinhwa mansae! SHCJ mansae! ^^

By the way how about shinhwa performance in malaysia? Havent heard news about them yet..

Guest toheavenx

I keep reading everywhere on Korean news that the "The Classic" limited edition is sold out and I checked on a few Korean sites and they are all sold out- how is Yesasia still taking orders? Is Yesasia legitimate? 

2013.05.19 Shinhwa Company Facebook/Twitter Update

[관리자의 전하는 말] 11집 활동의 첫 휴식, 오늘밤 신화님들은 오붓한 회식을 하고있습니다. 가위바위보 내기에서 한번에 진 민우님이 쏩니다! 신화컴퍼니 법인카드는 사용금지

[Admin message] The first break after 11th album activities. Shinhwa gathering dinner...

966306_572544516099920_957438712_o.jpg
Credit: Shinhwa Company
Translation: 6lengend

========================================

6 balls of full of happiness :-*

toheavenx said: I keep reading everywhere on Korean news that the "The Classic" limited edition is sold out and I checked on a few Korean sites and they are all sold out- how is Yesasia still taking orders? Is Yesasia legitimate? 

@loveoppayam I was so mad that their That's Right was shorten. It'd make sense if it's next week, not their comeback stages. :( All broadcasting stations SHOULDN'T SPARE their slots, they SHOULD GIVE 'em a spot without a question. [-X

@Phi, I saw those photos, I LOVE IT! They're very creative and fun. :x

@toheavenx I've ordered it from Yesasia, my LE has been shipped few days ago so it's legit. Can't wait to get mine plus poster, too! :D

@kitkat oooh thanks for correcting me, I think wiki is more reliable :)  oh yes true true hope KBSW continue uploading them... 
In case anyone interested, here's the KBSW playlists on youtube :
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMf7VY8La5RHqhKKy9aOGtDBL8vUXaQMEhttp://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMf7VY8La5RHfplv8x2kt7Siu0-FHHRXdhttp://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMf7VY8La5RGJWdb2j7rTJMlpf55-TP0G

I hate it when it happened because every time in the beginning Shinhwa would rank the first place but deadline becomes closer, knocked down to 2nd. We only can do is waiting for the surprise at the announcement. :-S Right now, they're back to 1st but it's still close gap with 2PM, please vote, we only have 3.5 hours left to go. Hwaiting! [-O<

Guest haengbog

I am completely blown away by "This Love". The choreography is awesome and I can't even tell you how many times I've listened to the song. I turn it back before it ends too often. 

They've won the ranking! This wont happen without you, SHCJs! :D I really hope that they also will continue to win till their promotion ends. :)

@haengbog, yours not only one, I do that all the time. :x

Guest loveoppayam

I hope they will win this time bcos last year even though they won the vote but they didnt get the award :( .

Just like our 4th dimension leader said that it wasnt their aim to win the award but I am still hoping they will win the award.

Great song, shocking dance, sold out online album selling, what else?

Hope the judge will judge fairly. ;)

Guest linakyon

So Shinhwa will appear on show champion which means more voting to do...There are already pictures out there from today's shinhwa broadcast filming..they grilled meat and fed the fans..I feel jealous :P

It's the first time I've heard of Music Show Champion too, when I read All About Shinhwa tweet, I wonder what show is that :P  Will it based on voting?  
[shinhwa Company tweet] [ONAIR] 5/22 WED 18:00 「MBC MUSIC Show Champion」 5/23 THU 18:00 「mnet MCountdown」
source : All About Shinhwa

It looks like the Music Bank was the 700th episode, based on the background when they had a backstage interview (Looks like there wasn't a broadcast on the other week, I'm not sure ?) .   Yesterday was at ep 698 at KBSA so I'm guessing it would be showing on June 2nd... 

Gag concert ep. 699 would be June 15
For KBSA Gag Concert is on Saturdays and Music Bank on Sundays, @7:40pm, I'm not sure for KBSW 

Guest linakyon

About the show:

Segment [edit]

The program aims the emcees, artists, and even the audience to be one in selecting “the champion” of music industry. It will also provide the most popular song, the hottest issue, and the best rookie of the week. The show have two different sets for singing and interviewing to combine characteristics of a variety show and a music program.

Chart Point System [edit]

Show Champion selects top 10 of the week and choose the chart winner by combining the following:

• Digital Sales (75%)
  • Preference of Netizens / Netizens Votes (15%)
  • Evaluation by Experts (10%)

The song at the top chart earn the title “Champion Song”. On the other hand, the star with the hottest issue named as “Issue Champion”, while the best rookie called, “Rookie Champion”. The feature “Rookie Survival” draws particular attention because audience will get to give scores during the live broadcast.

source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Show_Champion

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We can also create melon accounts and vote :) If only we could help increase digital sales...