[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

Guest linakyon

6th win!!SHCJ pride bursting!!All kill this week!!Celebratory photo with cuteness overload that only men in their 30's can show :)931391_578608252160213_1037410661_n.jpg
cr:Shinhwa Company facebook
Mr. Kim for president!Don't worry SHCJ and lots of ahjummas got your back xP And E-ceo thumbs up :PLink permanente da imagem incorporada
cr:on pic

Guest loveoppayam

@linakyon thanks for the pics. i cant see Dongwan well on the shinhwa parade fancam.

Well I'll vote mr.kim for president too :))

The handsome E-CEO.

Does any other member has different car's color like Dongwan? Or only him?

Guest loveoppayam

Eric, Dongwan, minwoo, hyesung's company cars are van and Andy, Junjin's company cars are sedan, rite?

Guest adikkeluangman

[Fancam] Shinhwa after MuCore - 130601

Congrats again to Shinhwa. Although it a bit dangerous for Eric and Minwoo to do that. The road seem bigger and clear compared to others station tv.

Guest linakyon

Arrived home and drooling over the fancams...

cr: on video
OMG President Kim and Eric telling him to go down xP Eric's fatal smile..Lucky driver who shook hands with Dongwan..SHCJ ultimate fanboy Minwoo recording a video with fans xP Dongwan doing some major fanservice getting out off the car.Also some fanservice from the birds..Never been so thankful to red lights xP it's a pity we only had a quick glance from Andy :( 
And here's another one with a better  Dongwan close up  <333

cr: on video
I think Shinhwa deserve some honorable plaque on MBC hallway xP
485853_578703835483988_2101818921_n.jpg
cr: Shinhwa Company facebook
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------How can I sleep when I can't stop abusing the replay button from fancams xP Aww Shinhwa...constantly reminding me why I love them :x

Woot woot Shinhwa!  and thank you for videos & pics... hahaha all their poses have been hilarious lately lol!
Someone shook hands with Dongwan, aww... and he stepped out of the car.  The he pretended to throw his sunglasses to the fans, lol!  Eric & Minwoo looked so happy ^^   Someone should set the red light for longer :P
This picture... !!!  Could be a poster for a new drama kekeke...
7806_578543392166699_165369254_n.jpg

cr. Shinhwa Company FB

@linakyon

OMG! The pic is so cuuuuuuuute ...and...and handsome and...and funny and much more at the same time....
I can't stop swooning over them. The fancams are a treasure....like you I can't stop replaying it....I'm so happy for them...

Guest adikkeluangman

BLrsldhCAAIRZO1.jpg
Number one for two weeks in a row on M COUNTDOWN. The fourth trophy already! But Shinhwa is excited and happy. Thank you. May nights are indeed beautiful.

c: Shinhwa FB; trans: mwavekpop

Guest linakyon

@hkana OMG! OMG! OMG! I missed that Hyori pic!!! Why I'm not skilled with photoshop??? I want to put my face there :))the GQ video so HOT! I just can't *dead* Tomorrow I'll have some free time and won't be bored with radio star,people inside, taxi and SB that I missed.Here's some candy :P
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.526881814016438.1073741832.296940863677202&type=3&l=c8cbeb5a04

MinSyung and RicDy shippers please take a deep breath...
http://mbcplusmusic.blog.me/100189175217

@linakyon  it's hot, isn't it? kekeke .   I've watched everything except SB.   I hope there will be sub for PJY's People Inside soon, looks like they had a great chat.  
Everyone looked handsome :x

@lhjj Right? kekeke... Maybe because he didn't get enough romantic scenes in CUMK LOL! hehe joke.  Jinnie's expression made me laugh :P  
Btw, it's a little sad for me to see Minwoo came in the last spot on Taxi (I think it's popularity?). Anyone know what was it based on? Survey or something? He had worked so hard for the album, I feel so bad for him.  I guess it's always hard how to ranks between Shinhwa members :(   

@mommie Alice, yes two episodes. Their PD tweeted that their stories won't be enough for just one episode so they had to add another to cover everything! Even she tried to figure which SFX subtitle to use and her thought of Wannie being really handsome in real life, lol. Anyway, It's pretty rare for the broadcasting stations to air twice in a week when episode is normally released once a week. Shinhwa is amazing! :D