[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

Guest linakyon

Adorable dorks :) They should release at least 7 different angles..one for the global picture and the rest to focus on them individually! 

Guest linakyon

LMAO their poking each other ears like they did today at the backstage interview on music bank :P  

I really love This Love on Music Bank, more camera time on Wannie... very agree, we need individual video for them dancing, so we don't have to miss out !!
Today we got two 'crotch' dances kekeke Brand New and This Love, but somehow I have a feeling the videos/broadcast cameras have never shown the Brand New one justice, they usually only shoot from the top waist up lol

Guest linakyon

@hkana they should hire some shinhwa changjo to film shinhwa performances xP and in a few minutes will re-watch that double crotch on kbsworld on my tv :x

i'm so happy they performed "Brand New" this is like one of my all time favorite songs of theirs, and the very first song i came across of theirs. like others have said, wish they had performed "Perfect Man" and "Wild Eyes" instead. love 4minute, but preferred the original.
i have been rewatching their mv and perfs it's just awesome. i really like the way they film and edited the mv.. as the visuals came out really nice and perfect. and continuously watching their dance.. the voguing goes well with the song so much. love the choreo :D

Guest sonny

Hot! they are still so handsome yet there's this boyish charm. You can see the mischief in their eyes and the sincerity of who they all are as artists.

Off to watch This Love.

Guest loveoppayam

Read some article about shinhwa. There is Dongwan lines said " SHCJ is like our member, they are loyal. "

I feel so happy, I want to fly up to the sky. What about you girls? ;)

@Phi, well it's not that we aren't allowed to post any torrents, it's just that it's easier to repost their blogs/websites beside we shouldn't hotlink anyone's links unless it's yours which is most of us doesn't bother re-uploading when someone already did. ;)

Wow. It's confirmed that Shinhwa will appear in Gag Concert again. I wonder what kind of skit will they do! :D

[ONAIR] 5/18 SAT 15:50 「MBC 쇼!음악중심」 5/19 SUN 19:35 「jtbc 신화방송」 21:15 「KBS 개그콘서트」

— SHINHWA OFFICIAL (@ShinhwaCompany)

May 18, 2013

Guest sonny

I'm glad we get see more Shinhwa, I hope they're getting enough rest. I don't want them to be exhausted especially since they're going to start touring later on.

After reading the translations of the songs (thanks tuneuplyrics.wordpress.com) I am in love with I Gave You. I want that song to play at my wedding or when I get proposed to, either one, and I'll be happy. All of the songs are really good and I get why Hurricane is arranged the way it is. The use of English words make sense in the songs and arent just randomly thrown in and sound awkward in the song like a lot of English words in kpop songs. I absolutely love The Classic. And Scarface is amazing. I can't believe they said Nikita. What a reference. (Its an American TV show with an Asian actress as the lead. It's pretty good.)

Guest LittlePinky82

Hello everyone. Haven't been by here in forever. Been just so busy with my studies. But I keep up with things on tumblr. I've been enjoying Shinhwa being back around. I love "This Love" a lot. I haven't been able to listen to the other songs yet but if they're as good as the last album I know I'm going to be happy. But I've liked everything of the guys since I've been a fan. As far as the rest and such goes the guys are up there in the veteran yrs so I trust them to know their strengths and weaknesses and such with their activities. 

Happy with the appearances on KBS cause that means I can watch them on TV, yay! Now I have to check when they will be airing because KBSAmerica schedule is different from the original... 
Hello Counselor ep 123... June 3
Happy Together ep 299... June 20
Hope I'm right keke... Gag Concert and Mubank ep 700 I have to check again where now is at.
@sonny wow it's impressive how much thoughts they've put into the songs.  Minwoo wrote many of the lyrics?  
@linakyon yes they should hahaha...  
Btw watching This Love performance on Mcountdown,  did it seem there was some that was edited out? like sounds and dance was not match?
Right now I admit I'm loving the dance more than the song.  Minwoo & Eric are just wow. I think not everyone can dance fluidly, Minwoo is amazing dancer and I feel that his choreography is not just for looking cool but it feels like telling a story. There's a connection between the songs and the dances...  I would like to see more of Jinnie and Wannie.  I think Wannie can pull this dance.  Don't know whether Andy's back okay with this kind of dance? Love Hyesung's at the end.  Everyone is amazing, dance with attitude as always, Shinhwa. :P
and oh, after Brand New, can we have Only One too... ^^  (me getting greedier and greedier... kekeke)

@hkana, thanks for the dates! Hope KBSW will upload it on their YouTube because it's only place that has both 360p and 720p so of course, I gotta take HD. XD I thought it's episode 701 for MusicBank according to Wiki?

Honestly, I love all the songs on their new album, enough said lol. I'm not sure if anyone can answer me this question which has been kind of bugging me, but I noticed they don't seem to have any SBS shows on their schedule (unless I overlooked or something). Wasn't last year like that too? =/ Is there something going on between SBS and Shinhwa?

@Jen. Yeah it has bugged me, too since last year. I found those old articles: http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/8863828.html & http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2012/04/06/12-04-06-edged-out-by-juniors-limited-program-appearances-results-of-shinhwas-first-week-of-comeback-promotions/ SHCJs were really disappointed in SBS. :-q

But this year, it's similar situation with YG Family who only performs on Inkigayo because of their mutual agreement. I'm sure that SBS doesn't want to exclude Shinhwa as they're in high demand even they appeared on You & I to solve their misunderstanding but again, it was only show out of others. After all this time, I still don't understand why SBS still haven't get 'em in their shows. Shame on 'em! :-w This reminds me of Minbong's plans to get more appearances next year so maybe it has to be something with agreement like YG did? :-S I really wanted Shinhwa to appear on Running Man, it gotta be EPIC! ^:)^

Guest loveoppayam

Agree with you @kitkat and yeah I am disappoint too @Jen why Shinhwa doesnt appear in sbs show. If they appear in running man it will be epic. Yoo jaesuk, Haha, Kim jongkook and shinhwa has known each other for a long time since x man

Guest loveoppayam

-WTF is this nonsense (ban shinwha to appear in sbs shows)? I'm forever amazed at the immaturity and arrogance displayed by these networks. It actually makes me glad Shinhwa chose a smaller cable network for their variety show than any of these idiots. They're probably seething in jealousy now that "Shinhwa Broadcast" is pulling in great ratings.-

http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/8863828.html#ixzz2Tcqb61A8

Agree with this journal.. so immature~ Big company doesnt mean they have a big heart too. Wtfxjnxjxkxkk!!

@loveoppayam, even MBC did it again today by not giving Shinhwa an ending stage that's given to 4minute and 2PM instead. :-/ But I gotta forgive 'em for their great camera angles! It shows a whole stage, it was really great viewing of all members dancing/posing on the same screen. =D> Can't wait to download the HD when it's out. :D

Guest linakyon

today camera angles were <3<3<3 and the fanchants ^:)^GOD BLESS MINWOO FACEBOOK UPDATE 970268_602759396408514_1364176643_n.jpg
As if all this performances weren't enough to get a major nosebleed...

kitkat said: @Phi, well it's not that we aren't allowed to post any torrents, it's just that it's easier to repost their blogs/websites beside we shouldn't hotlink anyone's links unless it's yours which is most of us doesn't bother re-uploading when someone already did. ;)

Wow. It's confirmed that Shinhwa will appear in Gag Concert again. I wonder what kind of skit will they do! :D

[ONAIR] 5/18 SAT 15:50 「MBC 쇼!음악중심」 5/19 SUN 19:35 「jtbc 신화방송」 21:15 「KBS 개그콘서트」

— SHINHWA OFFICIAL (@ShinhwaCompany)

May 18, 2013