[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/13/2018 at 9:47 PM, *.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* said:

^ Lucky @diorama!! Enjoy~~

I can't get time off from work in time to fly to HK for their concert T_T missed it by a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the translations @innasalvatore :)

I love Kiss Me Like That - so sad we haven't been able to give them a win yet but it's okay, I still love them!! Super hope they win at one of the shows this weeeeek pleaseeeeee. Hope Shinhwa isn't too disappointed so far? :/

SHINHWA SANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Hahaha sorry for super late reply..

Hol...I can't believe I solo travel to Seoul..within 2 weeks I prepare everything. I got my visa 2 days before my flight...I was back forward go or no go..finally GO!!! And it's so worth it..

Finally I see them after 19 years fandom from corner of Jakarta. There isn't any kpop lover in indonesia during 1999. It's so hard to be Kpop fan during that time. Internet is slow and expensive and need extra patient for subbed shows..hahahahaha

OMG..I want see them again..:wub::wub::wub:

On 10/31/2018 at 12:12 PM, Ihjj said:

I hope I'll get to meet them by their 25th anniversary!

Silver anniversary!! OMG..the first Idol group to reach silver anniversary..:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest infinityyy

Has anyone heard about their anniversary concert this year? I heard it might be later in March this year?? Which means I have a fighting chance to attend! 

• 2 months later...
On 2/11/2019 at 11:33 AM, infinityyy said:

Has anyone heard about their anniversary concert this year? I heard it might be later in March this year?? Which means I have a fighting chance to attend! 

Hope you got to attend!

Been watching their fancams! Their LEVEL performance!!!!! :wub: Also really liked their Wild Eyes performance at this year's concert (idk how it's diff to other Wild Eyes perfs but I can't stop re-watching).

I'm loving how they're releasing their concert VCR on their official platforms as well (youtube, VLive etc.) AND they're subbed!! Seriously dream come true. Wish they would release their old VCRs with subs as well.

No news for their new album yet but can't wait!

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 2/10/2021 at 1:32 AM, pandajayou said:

I love Shinhwa TV

me too! I go back and rewatch if in need for some laughs.

On 11/13/2021 at 1:33 AM, dc2099 said:

Hi, I've been out of the loop with Kpop since 2006. Wedding was their top song back then. Has that song been topped?

depending on your criteria for "top song". If the criteria is:

• by the amount of music show wins, then Sniper is at the top with 10 music show wins.
  • by the most Spotify plays, then Perfect Man wins.
  • by the most Youtube views, then This Love wins.

AND so much great news this year; Andy's marriage :Pandabulous::dontwanna:and news of sub unit activity!! hopefully OT6 will be back soon.