150825 BEAST & VIXX LR - KBS ‘My Neighbor, Charles‘ Video Notice

Source:  KBS 한국방송 (MyloveKBS) | YouTube

[SNS] 150825 Yoseob - Twitter update

all4b2uty: 오늘 브이앱 노래한거 들어보고싶은데.. 찾을수가 없네잉ㅜㅜㅋㅋ 짧게라도 여러분과 만난시간 즐겁고 행복했어요! 29일 30일은 더 잘 불러줄게요!! 오늘은 조금 못불렀으!ㅋㅋㅋ잘자요!

trans: I want to listen to today’s song from ‘V’ app but…I can’t find itㅜㅜ kk Even if short, the time spent with you was enjoyable and I was happy! On 29th and 30th, I’ll sing better. Couldn’t sing much today! kkk Sleep well!

all4b2uty: 봤음.. 잘자요!

trans: I watched it..Sleep well!

Trans: jolly-bee-89 

[SNS] 150825 Junhyung - Instagram update

tumblr_inline_ntlq5lYiVr1sxv88e_500.jpg

bigbadboii: D-5 [https://instagram.com/p/6xpsturWAl/]

* To ‘Beautiful Show 2015′ in Seoul

150824 NAVER ‘V’ App - Band practice for BEAST’s Beautiful Show 2015 in Seoul

jolly-bee-89:

BEAST singing ‘On Rainy Days’

Watch it here via NAVER’s ‘V’ app on mobile devices. 

The app is available on: iTunes / Google Play.

Alternative link if you don’t have the app: Vimeo

150818_%C7%F6%C0%E5%C6%C7%B8%C5POP_%BC%F

[INFO + PHOTOS] 150824 Official ‘BEAUTIFUL SHOW 2015 in Seoul’ goods

1. Tattoo stickers
  2. Patches (two)
  3. Umbrella ver.2
  4. Photobook
  5. Fans
  6. Eco bag
  7. Rose bong
  8. Official slogan ver.4
  9. LED strap
  10. Official T-shirt 
  11. Socks (2 types)
  12. Bandana
  13. One unreleased photo for those who will buy all the goods

[PHOTO] 150824 Gikwang with the cast of ‘Mrs. Cop’

tumblr_ntjqwpTsFq1tpm4oco1_500.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 29/11/2015, 06:58:11, Deehu91 said:

Hiiii b2uties i am new here but old b2uty since 2012

Seems like a dead thread hope to meet some b2utyyyy

Hey there thanks for joining here, & yeah since our boys they dont have much activities recently

Not sure if this already posted here

Spoiler

MORE SUBS

Recently they off to Australia for Fanmeeting

Spoiler

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. new to beast. Heard the name but didnt listen to the songs. After i watched 20's with Lee Gi Kwang, finally listened to their songs and love the songs. They are all beautiful and talented singers. Especially like Lee Gi Kwang and Doo Joon since i watched them in 20's and Splash Splash love. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Sorry that it has been a long time since I came here. So I went to the BEAST 1st Fanmeeting in Manila to see our boys last March 19th. Sadly, Hyunseung wasn't there. It was such a perfect experience but it could have been more perfect if he was there. 

Anyways, seeing the 5 boys was such a wonderful experience as a fan and this was my first time seeing them! They were really amazing in their performances. I uploaded a video. I am sorry but this is a Yoseob fancam as I couldn't help but zoom it. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Breaking: Jang Hyunseung Officially Leaves BEAST

hyunseung-2-800x450.jpg

April 19, 2016

Jang Hyunseung has decided to leave BEAST and pursue activities as a solo artist.

This news comes after much concern and debate in recent months over Jang Hyunseung’s alleged “attitude problem” and his lack of participation in group activities such as fan meetings.

On the afternoon of April 19, BEAST’s agency Cube Entertainment issued an official statement via a press release. It reads as follows:

“Hello, this is Cube Entertainment.

We give our thanks to the fans who love BEAST, and we have something to inform you about.

As of today, Jang Hyunseung has withdrawn from BEAST, and the group has been reorganized to consist of five members: Yoon Doojoon, Lee Gikwang, Yang Yoseob, Yong Junhyung, and Son Dongwoon. Jang Hyunseung desires to focus on making his own music as a solo artist instead of as a member of BEAST in the future.

Jang Hyunseung and the five members have been talking and consulting continually with the company about making a change to team activities due to differences in personality that began with different opinions on music. After long deliberation between all the members, it was agreed that the group would part company with Jang Hyunseung and the team would be reorganized.

BEAST has been working hard for the past seven years without rest for the fans and their shared goal of reaching the top. Because of this, this decision was not easy for the members, company, or anyone.

BEAST, which has now changed to a five-member group, plans to get ready to release a new album in 2016 and be active both domestically and overseas. Please continue to support and show interest in both BEAST and Jang Hyunseung, who will be doing their best in their own positions.

Thank you.”

SOOMPI

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Everyone!

I have a new series on my youtube channel Throwback Thursday, where I react to older kpop MV's. I recently made one for BEAST's Beautiful Night. Since I'm fairly new to kpop, I haven't seen a lot of MV's, so I created this series as a way for me to learn about the older songs. Please check it out and support :)

Archived