• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

tumblr_oc7weabYht1vdhqyoo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oc7x2jbYmU1vdhqyoo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oc7vxePhn91vdhqyoo1_1280.jpg

160820 Beautiful Show | credit: ChuB2ST1016 | Do not edit. Do not crop or remove the watermark.

tumblr_oc7ukkwuf01r8h1ifo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oc7uitBS971r8h1ifo1_1280.jpg

Credits: Everlasting

※ PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH PROPER CREDITS. PLEASE DO NOT EDIT/ALTER IMAGES; LEAVE LOGO INTACT.

[160820] Dujun @ Beautiful Show 2016

dujun solo's song during Beautifulshow2016

finallay he got his own solo song

tumblr_oc5tdaFU3c1ragf9ko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oc7o0o56WI1stwlhqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oc7nvzpyKY1stwlhqo1_1280.jpg

BEAST ~ THE BEAUTIFUL SHOW 2016 ~ 160820

| cr :: @ShineOfYou |

tumblr_oc7jwzfMXJ1vdhqyoo1_1280.jpg

160820 bigbadboii Instagram update: #FirstDay  

tumblr_oc7jerV9iO1vdhqyoo1_540.jpg
tumblr_oc7jerV9iO1vdhqyoo2_540.jpg

160820 Beautiful Show | credit: leader_878992 | Do not edit. Do not crop or remove the watermark.

Hi there, sharing my fancams from 8/21 Beautiful Show in Seoul Olympic Park. Not good quality recorded with my handphone, just my luck that the secuity guys were right in front of me ~~  :

• 2 weeks later...

Yang Yoseob To Guest On ‘Law Of The Jungle’

By soojean115 -
September 5, 2016

dfadfsd-1.png?resize=509%2C539

BEAST‘s Yang Yoseob, will be guesting on the popular variety show ‘Law of the Jungle’.

According to the official, “Yoseob will be heading to the island of the pacific ocean during the middle of September”.

Previously, Kikwang, Doojoon, Junhyung have been on the show and now Yang Yoseob will be fourth member from the group to head to the islands.

Yoseob is well-known for talking well within the group. However, he has only guested on shows like ‘I Live Alone‘ and ‘Let’s Eat With My Friend‘, so many fans are looking forward to him being in a show, ‘Law of the Jungle’.

The casts of Law of The Jungle as well as Yoseob will be heading to the island of the pacific ocean on September 17th and the episode will be airing after the season of Mangolia is over.

Recently, BEAST has held their own solo concert and released a new song, ‘Ribbon‘.

Are you guys looking forward to his episode

yeay... after gikwang.. doojoon and junhyung now its yoseob turn to be appear in Law Of the jungle prog.

well.. we are looking forward to see you survive yoseobi...

so.. only dongwoon left.. so PD pls give the chance to him to be appeared too in the program...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived