Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Ella_Kwan

SM AUDITION - New York

Guest yunakue

Uh.......................................

Guest Ella_Kwan

Well for the NYC finals i dont think they really got a contract, it was more for entertainment of the public... they have togo over this is LSM, next month... & hopeing that some more of us will get picked up... heehee :)

Guest MirageChampion

fine, EVERY TOCO SAIDS TO GET TOGETHER AT 5:00AM!!! SOOO DONT YELL AT ME!!!!! YELL AT HIM!! HEEHEE!!!!!

IT'S LIKE IN WEEKS WE GOT TIME PPL, O0O0 I'M HOOKIN ANDREW UP W/ EVER GIRL I C!!!!!!!! HAHAAHAH STOP ME DREW!!!! :P

grrr stop tormenting me! :(

Guest SunHye

a lot of the questions being asked are answered in terms of what WE think we know. But the truth is....

only SM knows what they are doing.

Guest COREAN

the private auditions were the final auditions. of course if you pass the private audition, they'll probably make you do more when you go to korea but for now this is pretty much it

and from my knowledge, the performance at the choosuk parade was just for entertainment purposes. i don't think it has anything to do with if you got a contract or whatever. but i do know that some people who performed in the parade also had private auditions

the difference between a privte/2nd audition is that most of the ppl are chinese & they take more of an intrest in you. a final is taht u have to sing at the korean festavil; & u are uaually krn.

um what? -_-

i'm sorry to break it to you but most of the people called up for the private auditions were korean

Guest Ella_Kwan

nooo, the "finals" were the choosuk prade but that was entertainment & they dont "really" get a contract...

& Well for NYC from what i heard/read most chinese ppl got calls be/c we could go to the "finals"

Guest qaxlod

I know a lot of people who performed but didn't get a private audition. What's with the private auditions? and a peformance at the festival?

The korean newspaper said the 10 people who were picked to perform were highly thought of and it doesn't mean that they are going to get a contract. They have to wait til NOV.

Guest simply_dream

hahah, thank you very much... but saddly no... :( i didnt even get a privite audition i think it's because of my age, i'm about to be 18 this year & i;m chinese but i no krn!!! err... lol....hmm.... :( but hopefully if they go & rewatch the vids. hopefully they will call...lol....but thanks...

the difference between a privte/2nd audition is that most of the ppl are chinese & they take more of an intrest in you. a final is taht u have to sing at the korean festavil; & u are uaually krn.

alice i think u were 1 of the best too... u can really sing, MY GOD, U HAVE TO TEACH ME SOMETIMES haha anyways... i dont think it's because of your age... your are JUST 17... some people who are debutting now are even older... and always yea i do hope u would make it =D cause u do seem like u want it really bad haha and dont say u know korean, I KNOW WAYY MORE THAN U haha :phew: o yea about the choosul x_x are u guys seriously going that early? haha... then i will go there and just meet up with u guys later HAHA find good seats XD

if u pased the final audition u get to go to korea... ='( I WANT TO GO!!!

Guest babygrl

where's the festival comen up going to be and wat time?

Guest Ella_Kwan

errrrrrrr glory!! fine fine fine!! haha 00oo0 u will be my translator!!! haahhaah!!!<333

Guest hayonju

is everyone going to the chusuk festival?

want to meet up with me? :D

Guest simply_dream

errrrrrrr glory!! fine fine fine!! haha 00oo0 u will be my translator!!! haahhaah!!!<333

haha ok i will be ur assistant =D how about that? XD

@hayouju : lots of us are meeting up, maybe u should contact alice (ella) *shrug* XD

Guest hayonju

yeah :] i am (; she says to meet with all the soompi people x]

Guest xminji

it was the chusuk festival. the chusuk festival is on the 22nd of this month..

oh yeah. i saw a commercial on TV. and it listed all the people coming to flushing on the 22nd (sunday)

1. FLY TO THE SKY!

2. baek ji young

3. chae yeon

4. im jung hee (prolly most of you don't know her. but she's REALLY good @ singing)

5. seoul family (?)

6. jang mi hwa (?)

7. kim bu ja (?)

8. park il joon (?)

last four iono. but I CANT WAIT!! anyone coming?

^ AHHHH!! U GUYS R SOO LUCKKYY!! mann only if i lived where u guys lived i could of gone there but NO i have to live in stupid Boring IL! argg well have fun watching them perform!!

oh yeah. i saw a commercial on TV. and it listed all the people coming to flushing on the 22nd (sunday)

1. FLY TO THE SKY!

2. baek ji young

3. chae yeon

4. im jung hee (prolly most of you don't know her. but she's REALLY good @ singing)

5. seoul family (?)

6. jang mi hwa (?)

7. kim bu ja (?)

8. park il joon (?)

oh no it's sunday? I thought the festival starts on friday...are they performing ALL days or just sunday -__-" if I go home for this festival...I can only stay on friday/sat..sunday i have to go back to school..it takes 5 hrs.. >_<

Guest simply_dream

1. FLY TO THE SKY!

2. baek ji young

3. chae yeon

5. seoul family (?)

6. jang mi hwa (?)

7. kim bu ja (?)

8. park il joon (?)

how can we not know lim jung hee =D she opened rain's concert here in MSG haha... and yup she does sing really good! but my main point going there is to see brian joo and hwanhee =D i still hope fly to the sky stay together the whole time tho XD it's gonna be cool because we are actually gonna know what brian oppa is talking about WOO! i thought someone said choi jiwoo is coming *tho i dont understand why* and isnt lee byung hun is coming too? or is that just my bad memory :sweatingbullets:

@elavndrc : i heard someone say they practice on saturday but the real thing is on sunday? not quite sure tho XP that would suck if you miss it by a day =P gl!

oh no it's sunday? I thought the festival starts on friday...are they performing ALL days or just sunday -__-" if I go home for this festival...I can only stay on friday/sat..sunday i have to go back to school..it takes 5 hrs.. >_<

all performances are on sunday.

i went saturday one year it was just the contestants singing. well i guess i went late lols.

i think i saw kim jongmin when i went backstage that year to ask for directions tho (it was like 4 years ago LOLS_) but at that time i didnt listen to korean music haha it was after that festival i went into korean music crazy mode

IM GOING TO CHUSUK!!!! my cousin is getting me backstage WOOT! (not that hard to get backstage. either sneak or be really nice to an ahjusshi) lols. maybe i can still meet up with soompi ppls =]] cuz i wanna meet u guys. hehe

Guest Ella_Kwan

^^^ ahhhhhhhhhhhhh wwe are s0o0o0oo00o meet up!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vip vip vip vip!!!!!!!!!!!! heeehehe

^^^ ahhhhhhhhhhhhh wwe are s0o0o0oo00o meet up!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vip vip vip vip!!!!!!!!!!!! heeehehe