Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Ella_Kwan

SM AUDITION - New York

Guest crazii_<33_yu

im going going going definitely (: this time..i promise! ooooh..so is my 3 other friends..so..is alice going to make anothe rthread for that or just keep on rpelying here? xD

awwws...there was even more hot guys in dc/va then ny? ): <3

edits~

I PWNED THIS PAGE LIKE WOAHS xD

:3 a little triumph (;<3

Guest MiSs L.E

is it better to go EARLY (like first few there), or later?

and also, the song i prepared is only like 1 minute. O_O

and the it doesnt really have a bridge, so if im given like 2 minutes or 3 minutes to sing, what do i do?

btw, im singing: God Bless the Broken Road

Guest Ella_Kwan

hahahahaa!!!!!!!! wht probly is going to happened is that i'm NOT going to make a thing anymore, i see no point in it but i'll just say Lets meet at (blah blah) and if u wanna meet at flushing okays... lol.... time (blah blah) we'll see what happend around the 20th...

SOOOO MANY EFFING HOT GUY!! MUCH HOTTER THAN THE ONES IN NY!!!! I MEAN THEY WERE PRETTER THAN THE GIRLS!!! THEY WERE HOT!!!!! AISH!!!!!!! LOL

Guest miss':bella

I'm confused.

Some people got callbacks for a private audition.

Some people got callbacks to perform at a festival.

Are they the same thing? o.O

Guest shortyxP

^^ good question no one knows

ella kwan: haha helloo

you told me you were the leader of this thing haha

i am the girl that was in your group #115=)

hahaha nice meeting you haha

=O i remember you i heard you from like downstairs i`m the short girl that asked you if you were modelling when we was waiting to go up the stairs

Guest smoothieex3

This is for my g-bro. andrew yao or you guys know him as the model #40 w/ the chessy lines... (he asked me to put these pictures up & u girls can oogle him. personally i wanna throw up; j/k yao<333 hahhahaha)

Copyofgrouppic2sq5.jpg

I Love u guys!!! soo dont be mad be/c i posted these picturees!!! YELL AT ANDREW!!!

[left to right] Mavis, Jojo, Gloria, Me, Iazie, Justin, & moron on the bottom is Andrew

Copyofgrouppic1rq6.jpg

LOOK at that pose; he was ment to be a model, hahaha

Stuff from Washington

THIS IS THE NEXT HANGENG!!! NO JOKES!!! EFFING 15YR.OLD TALENTED CHINESE KID NAME DAN! I HATE HIM! ERRR... LOL

cid_10-08-06_1550.jpg

At the Korean festival (fobb 4 life)<333

cid_10-08-06_1853.jpg

0o00 thekid on the right is Peter, he is an amazing dancer! PETER HAVE CONFIDANCE!!!!! FIGHTING@!

the one in the green shirt.. was that you?

Guest Ella_Kwan

hahah if u mean the getto fobby girl in green yep.. heehee

Guest jinnay

^^ good question no one knows

=O i remember you i heard you from like downstairs i`m the short girl that asked you if you were modelling when we was waiting to go up the stairs

nice meeting you

so many people were from soompi

so i came to visit soompi :)

Guest simply_dream

ME AND ALICE ARE GOING TOGETHER THO, RIGHT ALICE?!?!?! must print out FTTS's lyrics and sing every single 1 while they are singing =D CAMERAS!!! MUST TAKE TONS OF PICTURES... tho i thought we are going with a group of people alice? or did u change plans x_x

i dont think callbacks for private audition is the same as the festival, i think private auditions are more in depth, and maybe the callbacks to perform were to give you a second chance to see how you do on stage and like contact you again? *shrug* just my opinion

Guest Ella_Kwan

me & glory!!!!!!!!!!! hahhaahah!!!!!!!!!!!!! noo w/ ever1 & more!! haha!!!! HWANHEE I WILL KIDNAPP U & MARRY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Jin91

@Ella_Kwan

you looked like you had fun. I wish i had gone but someone had their STOOOPID 16th bday on that day >.< (who has bdays on SUNDAYS) so I couldnt go. and ya... there are tons of asians in md and va.... lots of good looking ones but i missed the ultimate chance to see hotties );

Guest Style.Taku

I CANT WAIT TIL THE 22nd!!!!!!!!! -jams w/ the pplz-

XDD Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee Brian Joo!! T_T

o.0 Alice, that reminds me of us talkin bout SuJu for like 3 hours straight... I never had such a serious discussion about a boy band... lmfao! Oh well, it's all good! It's all about pop culture and controversy. =o Remember, we gotta get there mad early before anyone even wakes up!!

Guest Ella_Kwan

fine, EVERY TOCO SAIDS TO GET TOGETHER AT 5:00AM!!! SOOO DONT YELL AT ME!!!!! YELL AT HIM!! HEEHEE!!!!!

IT'S LIKE IN WEEKS WE GOT TIME PPL, O0O0 I'M HOOKIN ANDREW UP W/ EVER GIRL I C!!!!!!!! HAHAAHAH STOP ME DREW!!!! :P

Guest smoothieex3

fine, EVERY TOCO SAIDS TO GET TOGETHER AT 5:00AM!!! SOOO DONT YELL AT ME!!!!! YELL AT HIM!! HEEHEE!!!!!

IT'S LIKE IN WEEKS WE GOT TIME PPL, O0O0 I'M HOOKIN ANDREW UP W/ EVER GIRL I C!!!!!!!! HAHAAHAH STOP ME DREW!!!! :P

hey you were pretty good!

you use speech level singing right? i heard you warm up across the street..

Guest Style.Taku

^ Across the street...

AHAHAHAHAHA!! You call that speech level? It sounded more like a whale, especially with Justin and Alice communicating with each other.... it made the world vibrate! HAHAHAAHAHAH !!! MAN I LOVE U GUYS ROFL!!

Guest Ella_Kwan

hahahhhaahahaaah ur such an richard simmons!!!!!! lolol

noo, i dont speech sing & i dont no how to, lol.... i'm a alto mid range sprano belter... heehee i'm special<333 but thanks.. lol...

Tocobell u just wish u can scream as loud as us! :P haaaahaah

Guest smoothieex3

hahahhhaahahaaah ur such an richard simmons!!!!!! lolol

noo, i dont speech sing & i dont no how to, lol.... i'm a alto mid range sprano belter... heehee i'm special<333 but thanks.. lol...

Tocobell u just wish u can scream as loud as us! :P haaaahaah

haha.. heard you sing timeless on the other side of the border. did you get called back?

there werent very good people at dc's audition, i thought you were one of the best

Guest miss':bella

What is the difference between those who got a callback for a private audition and those who got a callback for a performance at a Korean festival??????

Is it the same thing?

Guest Ella_Kwan

hahah, thank you very much... but saddly no... :( i didnt even get a privite audition i think it's because of my age, i'm about to be 18 this year & i;m chinese but i no krn!!! err... lol....hmm.... :( but hopefully if they go & rewatch the vids. hopefully they will call...lol....but thanks...

the difference between a privte/2nd audition is that most of the ppl are chinese & they take more of an intrest in you. a final is taht u have to sing at the korean festavil; & u are uaually krn.

Guest miyeOnx3

so if you get a call back for the festival its like the finals?

or is it just that they thought your performance was okay and they want you to just entertain..period?..