SM AUDITION - New York

Guest Ella_Kwan

^ xD So O_O the same judges? haha i seee.

=O wait O_O what did you sing at your NY Aud?

@__@; Haha well at least you got to experience it again =O And you met a lot of people there too~ What number were you there?

And. gahhhhhhhhhh T____T i want to go i want to go i want to goo T__T; wait, the 22nd is definitely when the singers (FTTS, LJH, BJY, Chaeyeon, etc) are performing right? aisfhoashf i want to gooooooooo T^TTTT.

[edit]

LOL =O. I officially .. okay the easiest word to put here is pawned -- i officially pawned the 49th page of both the NY and SF aud threads =O.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ella_Kwan

HAHAA!!! in NY i sang "i hope u dance" lee ann womak& she was writing on my paper & she claped 4 me, so this time was like O_o???? lol!!!

Yep same judges... lol.... but she came out & we met her again & stuff & she's like i remeber u!! hahahaa!!!!

reallllllllllllly reallllllllllllllllly hot guys!!!!!!!!! ahhhhh<3333 hahah!!!!!!!!

22nd will be more fun!!!!!!!!!!!! FTTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<333

MSN ME.... :P

Guest IM TOKKI

^ Alice you sound SO HYPED =)))

Why do you not AIM??? Unless i install MSN i must wait until next next saturday =p

Don't worry, they got you down from ny's audition. it's funny though, i wouldn't expect DC/VA (wherever it was) to have so many hot and talented korean kids. Ehh =\

^ xD But ye O_O Maryland and Virginia have a bunch of Koreans. goiahgoiahgs Im jealous T_T i want to seeeee. (hot guys.)

kyakykay T_T but ye xD Alicee T_T Use AIM~ Im so lazy to go on MSN. =O. /goes on anyway.

aksghoaghsioag FTTSFTTSGojsagpojsgpoa T__T!

Guest xminji

wait.. so. alice went to another audition?? where?? sorrie i havent been updating lately.. i've been kinda busy with school and what not.. hehe ^^

Guest Style.Taku

hot as in......every person looked hot...n they all looked like celebrities already... in fact, some were celebrities...

If not, they all should make cyworlds and be ulzzangs... T_T It was like: GAKK!!! -jaw drops-

and alice, I didnt get raped... just eye raped... people removed my clothes in there eyes. +_+

WAHAAHA!! IM HUNGRY!!!!!!!!

Guest Ella_Kwan

This is for my g-bro. andrew yao or you guys know him as the model #40 w/ the chessy lines... (he asked me to put these pictures up & u girls can oogle him. personally i wanna throw up; j/k yao<333 hahhahaha)

Copyofgrouppic2sq5.jpg

I Love u guys!!! soo dont be mad be/c i posted these picturees!!! YELL AT ANDREW!!!

[left to right] Mavis, Jojo, Gloria, Me, Iazie, Justin, & moron on the bottom is Andrew

Copyofgrouppic1rq6.jpg

LOOK at that pose; he was ment to be a model, hahaha

Stuff from Washington

THIS IS THE NEXT HANGENG!!! NO JOKES!!! EFFING 15YR.OLD TALENTED CHINESE KID NAME DAN! I HATE HIM! ERRR... LOL

cid_10-08-06_1550.jpg

At the Korean festival (fobb 4 life)<333

cid_10-08-06_1853.jpg

0o00 thekid on the right is Peter, he is an amazing dancer! PETER HAVE CONFIDANCE!!!!! FIGHTING@!

Guest MirageChampion

lol some1 should of took pics when I did the pose for the auditions :rolleyes::phew: Why Im always the only guy that smile? :huh: Go #40! :D

Guest simply_dream

@ alice: it sounds like hella experience i feel so bad that i missed out!!!! ARGHHHHH!!!! next time if we are going somewhere, I AM IN! ok? ok =) i heard from justin u guys saved the pregnant woman's life, omg if it was me, i woulda been damn scared haha... but u guys got back to ny at 1am x.X if i did, i so woulda got scold at, OMFG AT THE KRN FEST! i wish i saw all those korean fobs, i seriously cant believe there are so many in DC... i was just like =O x.X seriously? XD and if u say that kid is the next hangeng he must've dance good, BUT THEN NOBODY CAN BE COMPARE TO MY HANKYUNGIEE!!! he's special and the first chinese person to make it in korea, GOT IT? =P AND I TOLD U NOT TO SING TIMELESS!!! u were to much better off with the 'i hope you dance' song =P

do u guys have random picture of people in DC? taku is making it sound so serious that i sorta believe evryone there ALREADY really look like celeb XD

Guest hayonju

to Ella_kwan: you went TWO times? i wanted to go again in D.C ):

i bet you made it in (;

is everyone going to the chusuk festival on the 22?

i can't wait :D

Guest Ella_Kwan

Copy2ofgrouppic2sq5.jpg

i reposted but this time it has JENNY FACE W/ SOMEELESE BODY! HEEHEEE

heeheehhee i'm sooooooo retared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yall no u loveeeeeeeeeee me<333

laughing my butt off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest miss_xchunsah

AHH I LOOK FUNKY LOL haha wrong body unni >_>; LOLOLS goshies i wanted to go the the WA one >_>; AIIGOOOO lol u guys musta had a ton of fun! lol cus taku oppah said so, and so did alice unni :P

lucky peeps (: I CANT WAIT UNTIL THE 22nd!! ME AND ALICE ARE GONNA SING OUR HEARTS OUT AND GET FTTS TO NOTICE US!! LOL AND TAKU OPPAH AND I WERE GONNA DANCELIKE MANIACS :P~

ella kwan: haha helloo

you told me you were the leader of this thing haha

i am the girl that was in your group #115=)

hahaha nice meeting you haha

Guest Ella_Kwan

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u have such an amazing voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! errrrrrrrrrr u got picked 4 sure be/c u can sing, ur krn, ur tall, & ur pretty, total package! lolol.... u got a call right.. err pretty ppl.. lololol.. hiiiiiiiiiiii

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u have such an amazing voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! errrrrrrrrrr u got picked 4 sure be/c u can sing, ur krn, ur tall, & ur pretty, total package! lolol.... u got a call right.. err pretty ppl.. lololol.. hiiiiiiiiiiii

haha thanksss :)

but yeah haha i didnt even get to practice because

i was about to sing alicia keys if i aint got you

but the girl infront of me sang it so i wasilke errr - _-;;haha

so

i thought i just change my song last sec. haha

and i didnt know i was going to audition.. >;(

oh well good experience.

gooodd luck to you

and i hope everything works out x)

performing at chusuk? ohhh cant wait to watch. i really wanted to do this but yea scared lols also i dunno where u can do it? do u just go there or are there like auditions? [[wrong thread lols_]] lols eye raped. (i feel like im intruding on some other ppl's convo but yea so many exclamation points made me read =X _)

sounds like the judges remembered ppl =OO i wonder if they'd remember me lols. if they did... im guessing thats a good thing? lols.

hope ppl get good results.

Archived