Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Ella_Kwan

SM AUDITION - New York

Guest koreangrlx

does anyone remember the song we had to freestyle to? If you know please reply. ^^

Guest xsnowangelx

wow.. congrats to everyone dat got called back n dun worry for ppl dat r still waiting.. cuz there is always hope unless SM said they are done rite? =]

I have a question to everyone that wenta audition tho.. do you dink it is better to sing in Chinese Mandarin or Chinese Cantonese? i dink i sing in Canto better.. n I was dinking about trying Anastasia-Once Upon a December... buh i dunoooo help!

Guest koreangrlx

i have a question did Choi Siwon come? My friend said he came to see his girlfriend Stella. But I know that Stella was at the auditions but I dont think Siwon oppa was.....

Guest cutedorkable

WAT?!?! SI WON IS STELLA'S BF?

Guest 5OULFUL

stella as in the SM trainee? o_0

No. What on earth. I'd die if Siwonnnie was there. No, he wasn't; it would've been more obvious.

Yes, Stella, as in SM Trainee Stella. She was at the auditions. Yes. They are dating.

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

No. What on earth. I'd die if Siwonnnie was there. No, he wasn't; it would've been more obvious.

Yes, Stella, as in SM Trainee Stella. She was at the auditions. Yes. They are dating.

is she debuting as a super girl or as a soloist?does anyone know?

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

i think she is debuting as an actress

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

i think she is debuting as an actress

what does she look like? is she pretty?haha..im curious about her..does anyone have more info or like her profile?

Guest cutedorkable

i want to know too!

wow they dating??? hehe i soo need to be updated

how old is she? i want to see her pic

WHAT? if shes an SM trainee why she go audition?

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

i want to know too!

wow they dating??? hehe i soo need to be updated

how old is she? i want to see her pic

WHAT? if shes an SM trainee why she go audition?

She's 16. And yeah she's pretty.. well at least i think so ... she kinda looks like lina from cjsh. I heard she went just to visit the judges.. not sure though

Guest cutedorkable

wow thats cool

i wanna see a picture of her

awww lol i think shes a nice girl

i mean siwon picked her hehe she HAS to be nice

wow 16 is young

Guest crazii_<33_yu

^^ true(: but i didnt get to see her while other people did TT___TT;;

only stella went to visit the ny sm auditions..no other celebritities seen so far d:

Guest xminji

^^ true(: but i didnt get to see her while other people did TT___TT;;

only stella went to visit the ny sm auditions..no other celebritities seen so far d:

oh wow. i haven't been to soompi in a while!! haha!

well.. for people who want more info on stella.. she lives around oradell, nj.

she's actually one of my church friend's friend!

she's actually really pretty.. although some people say that she looks manly.. haha!

i would post a pix.. but iono how to! just go to daum.net and type in stella

Guest 5OULFUL

^ lol everything's in krn!! >_<

Guest SUjjang

since some of you are wondering how stella does look like... here's a few pictures of her :D

stellare9.jpg

stella2qw5.jpg

stella3lk1.jpg

she is a sixteen year old SM Trainee and is actually pretty and tall... she is dating SiWon from Super Junior (everyone knows that by now... ) and he wasn't there are the NY auditions. she came to check out the auditions as well as visit some of her friends here, i believe some were auditioning....

she looks around the height of 5'7-5'8? something like that... but yeah she's tall and she does look like the yeonaein (star) style :D

i don't know her personally, but a lot of my friends know her, especially those in which live in the fob areas of NJ like pal park, fort lee, ridgefield.. ^0^;;

some people say she got in without talent and it was only because she had the back-up, money, and looks...

but that is their opinions. I don't want to judge her myself until i actually see her perform...

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

since some of you are wondering how stella does look like... here's a few pictures of her :D

stellare9.jpg

stella2qw5.jpg

stella3lk1.jpg

she is a sixteen year old SM Trainee and is actually pretty and tall... she is dating SiWon from Super Junior (everyone knows that by now... ) and he wasn't there are the NY auditions. she came to check out the auditions as well as visit some of her friends here, i believe some were auditioning....

she looks around the height of 5'7-5'8? something like that... but yeah she's tall and she does look like the yeonaein (star) style :D

i don't know her personally, but a lot of my friends know her, especially those in which live in the fob areas of NJ like pal park, fort lee, ridgefield.. ^0^;;

some people say she got in without talent and it was only because she had the back-up, money, and looks...

but that is their opinions. I don't want to judge her myself until i actually see her perform...

I dont thin kshe got in because of money.. maybe looks? haha but yeah i heard wen she audition.. her singing like blew the judges away and they just couldnt let her go. She audition wen she was 12.. but her mom wouldnt let her become a sm trainnee.. and then she audition again.. and this time lee so man flew to america himself to talk to her mom.. so i am sure she has talent.. and LOOKs ... People who talk to her before she that she is extremely nice.. maybe that's why siwon likes her ? ahha

Guest SUjjang

^ haha Like i said, I don' judge her until I see her... So we'll see :D, but I bet that is why SiWon like her. I'm pretty sure if she was a richard simmons.. He would never go out with her ;D

Guest tokyollvogue

i saw Stella at Garden State Plaza in Paramus like a week or so ago.

she looked alot younger in real life, for some reason she looks older in her pictures. she looks like 18/19 in pictures but she looks a good 16 or 17 in real life. she was hangin' out with a bunch of other kids in front of abercrombie/sephora area. around.

it was pretty random...