9 hours ago, yoeda said:

Oh my you really a hard lady to pleased. :D MC is pre-produce drama but agreed that he seem little bit tired. maybe pull all nighter again this time. 

He always have double eyebag. But, here it's look more prominent. And I don't know if this guy know the word rest. :sweatingbullets:

The hair - somehow reminds me of his hair in FTLY (only longer this time) and I hated that hairstyle.

Although he always had double eyebags and although he looked good and hot, but if you look carefully, he looked tired. The toil is showing on his face. From MC to this drama, no rest. MC filmed for 8 months? We all know filming schedule is often hectic, have to film till the wee hours of the morning maybe....and this sort of tiredness + lack of sleep is not healthy to the body if prolonged.

I'm more concerned about his tiredness than his handsome/hot look here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

The posters for TMWYS: These posters also show that JH's character is not a cripple, as he is clearly standing in both of these posters

OMG! I love the posters! Especially the first one where one of his eyes merged with that of Soo young. :wub: 

Can see the sadness and tears in his eyes..

• Like 5
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

The posters for TMWYS: These posters also show that JH's character is not a cripple, as he is clearly standing in both of these posters

Ok so nothing wrong with his legs.....

7 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

OMG! I love the posters! Especially the first one where one of his eyes merged with that of Soo young. :wub: 

Can see the sadness and tears in his eyes..

Or his eyes....

All can sigh in relief haha.

Btw nice posters! Next will be characters descriptions and relationship chart! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Christine ( IG@janghyuk_forever),  his Korean fan, kindly translated his character description for me. 

"Oh Hyun-jae (Jang Hyuk) a Genius Profiler 

"Tell me what you saw. I'll judge"

The best criminal psychology analyst who solved long-term unsolved cases with profiling techniques. But all this is now gone with the incident five years ago. 
A serial killer,"The guy", leaves mints on the victim's body. 

He meets partner, Sooyoung who replaces his eyes and legs and starts a chase for 'the guy.'"

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Christine ( IG@janghyuk_forever),  his Korean fan, kindly translated his character description for me. 

"Oh Hyun-jae (Jang Hyuk) a Genius Profiler 

"Tell me what you saw. I'll judge"

The best criminal psychology analyst who solved long-term unsolved cases with profiling techniques. But all this is now gone with the incident five years ago. 
A serial killer,"The guy", leaves mints on the victim's body. 

He meets partner, Sooyoung who replaces his eyes and legs and starts a chase for 'the guy.'"

Thanks so much @azureblue7!! Wait so, there IS something wrong with his eyes and legs! Or that means it really is agoraphobia. It must be either he’s blind/crippled or he’s too scared to get out to crime scenes!! 

Otherwise how do we explain this?

“ He meets partner, Sooyoung who replaces his eyes and legs and starts a chase for 'the guy.'"

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Thanks so much @azureblue7!! Wait so, there IS something wrong with his eyes and legs! Or that means it really is agoraphobia. It must be either he’s blind/crippled or he’s too scared to get out to crime scenes!! 

“ He meets partner, Sooyoung who replaces his eyes and legs and starts a chase for 'the guy.'"

Ya. It could mean either scenarios. And the incident that happened five years ago must have taken away his loved one and his ability. Now my curiosity is really piquing..can't wait for Feb 1st!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Ya. It could mean either scenarios. And the incident that happened five years ago must have taken away his loved one and his ability. Now my curiosity is really piquing..can't wait for Feb 1st!

Hopefully it doesn’t mean take away his ability of being a genius profiler!!! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

I think it's agoraphobia. He probably (at least for the beginning of the show) will be in that warehouse-looking place they showed in his pictures. So indeed, it's the complete opposite of what we had in Voice :) maybe the director is trolling JH's fans a bit... I hope that he will resolve his problem as the show progresses. We need to see JH in action! 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I think it's agoraphobia. He probably (at least for the beginning of the show) will be in that warehouse-looking place they showed in his pictures. So indeed, it's the complete opposite of what we had in Voice :) maybe the director is trolling JH's fans a bit... I hope that he will resolve his problem as the show progresses. We need to see JH in action! 

Yah I don't know how I would feel seeing him confined to a room. Haha. That's like the male Lee Hana, she was just in that voice center all the time giving instructions and people complained about that, but at least she went out and fight crimes and had a home to go back to. LOL.

I want more JH in motion plsss!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

:huh: "who replaces his eyes and legs".....if he isn't blind/crippled, than what is this sentence?? So confusing. But also could be, after the incident & his fiance died, he shut himself totally, just inside that room. Sits whole day on the chair. And closes his eyes most of the time....

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, budgerie said:

:huh: "who replaces his eyes and legs".....if he isn't blind/crippled, than what is this sentence?? So confusing. But also could be, after the incident & his fiance died, he shut himself totally, just inside that room. Sits whole day on the chair. And closes his eyes most of the time....

It probably means that she is the one who goes to crime scenes, remembers all the details, interview witnesses and then goes back to JH's character to give him an exact account of everything. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Yup! I hope the writing is really good. Looking at the character descriptions it looks like there will be interactions between the police characters and Sooyoung but I hope there’s also interaction with OHJ because through relationships we get to see our characters develop etc. In order for me to not get super anxious at seeing JH confined to a chair or a room, the writing will need to be superb! 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

A Making video of poster and teaser (behind the scenes) released by OCN

https://youtu.be/d9bA8Y7avsY

I'm glad JH's friend is on the cast. Seems like he is so friendly, he will be helping everyone to bond. Made me think about what JH said abour MC, that he felt lonely on that shoot, cause most the other actors were younger than him and I guess they felt anxious around JH. Here it looks like a different feel. I like it!

Also, the senior cop lady is beautiful! I hope if there will be romance, it will be with her

• Like 4