3 hours ago, jhjsw said:

Update: Done watching DCS scenes. Again, here are the time stamps. Didn't count since I felt like he had a lot on ep 26. :D

Ep 25
6:29 - 11:23 (part of this was with Dim Sum):)
12:43 - 13:12
18:38 - 19:30

Ep 26
0:49 - 5:24
10:34 - 11:49
12:59 - 14:24
14:40 - 16:21
18:10 - 20:55 (cowboy getup starts here) :lol:
21:15 - 22:50
25:04 - 25:25
31:47 - end

Woohoo thank u !! I used ur guide yesterday to watch the previous episode, will use this tonight when I get home later hehe..

OK I calc for you, assuiming it ends at 35:00, total for both is 22 mins 48 sec

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Joe Taslim is doing Adr for Swordsman.  I think it means "Automated Dialog Replacement (ADR) is the process of re-recording dialogue by the original actor after the filming process to improve audio quality or reflect dialogue changes (also known as "looping" or a "looping session")." 

So does it mean Swordsman is going to be released soon?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Joe Taslim is doing Adr for Swordsman.  I think it means "Automated Dialog Replacement (ADR) is the process of re-recording dialogue by the original actor after the filming process to improve audio quality or reflect dialogue changes (also known as "looping" or a "looping session")." 

So does it mean Swordsman is going to be released soon?

Ahh I saw this post earlier and noted that his location was in Korea, but I was busy and it slipped my mind. Luckily u picked it up. Yeah for Swordsman news! But does that mean Joe Taslim can speak Korean?

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Ahh I saw this post earlier and noted that his location was in Korea, but I was busy and it slipped my mind. Luckily u picked it up. Yeah for Swordsman news! But does that mean Joe Taslim can speak Korean?

He said he was learning Korean last year. Some actors were also learning Manchu language for the movie.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Seems like it because the translation of his post is " Adr for Swordsman!  Wow must read again from beginning and memorize again all the dialogue.. because the shoot was last year.. "

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

What are they calling him?? Doesn’t sounds like JH to me hahah!

Hahaha. I was actually asking the same question. I kept repeating it but I really can't understand. :D

It was funny when they were all silent for a few seconds, then when they saw Hyukie they were all "aaahhh!". If it were me, I would be like "Hyukie Oppaaaaa!" 100x. :D

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

Hahaha. I was actually asking the same question. I kept repeating it but I really can't understand. :D

It was funny when they were all silent for a few seconds, then when they saw Hyukie they were all "aaahhh!". If it were me, I would be like "Hyukie Oppaaaaa!" 100x. :D

I seriously don’t know what I will do. Probably busy taking pic and videos!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

18 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

I seriously don’t know what I will do. Probably busy taking pic and videos!

On special events such us this, I usually can't take proper videos and pictures because I want to witness everything as much as I can. Hahaha. There was a time when I saw a celebrity that I liked on a parade, I was holding my phone up to take the video. Sadly, I forgot to press the record button. :( I think the same thing would happen when I see him. Maybe even worse. :D Coz he's is my number 1 celebrity in the whole world. :)

I tried playing it again and I think they were calling him "Hyuk San" or "Jang Hyuk San" which is Mr. Jang Hyuk or Mr. Hyuk in Japanese. Wow, if I am right, just imagine me shouting "Hyukie Oppa" in the midst of all that when they were all formal. Hahaha. I heard someone say "Hyukie" during his last wave to the fans.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

On special events such us this, I usually can't take proper videos and pictures because I want to witness everything as much as I can. Hahaha. There was a time when I saw a celebrity that I liked on a parade, I was holding my phone up to take the video. Sadly, I forgot to press the record button. :( I think the same thing would happen when I see him. Maybe even worse. :D Coz he's is my number 1 celebrity in the whole world. :)

I tried playing it again and I think they were calling him "Hyuk San" or "Jang Hyuk San" which is Mr. Jang Hyuk or Mr. Hyuk in Japanese. Wow, if I am right, just imagine me shouting "Hyukie Oppa" in the midst of all that when they were all formal. Hahaha. I heard someone say "Hyukie" during his last wave to the fans.

Oh for such things, u need to practise beforehand! I remember when we were waiting for him at the red carpet last year, we were already busy testing our handphones and discussing how to hand it to him for a selfie. And what to shout when he appears in order to be loudest and most unified. Although things went crazy for a while after he appeared, we still managed to get most of the tasks completed haha... But I agree it will be hard if it was a surprise appearance.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2