6 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

This post popped on my JH search results, and it kinda reminded me again why I'm a JH fan. I needed this reminder considering the last year, with the disaster that Family was...<_< Looking at the other posts in this thread, to me the actors in every other vid look like models! It's more than clear that the only point of the shirtless scenes shown in the vids was to highlight the looks of the actor and to titilate, while in JH's scene- you're not seeing goodlooking JH. You're seeing DG. No pretty boy, but a grizzled cynical warrior. Most of you even said that when you first saw Chuno, you actually didn't think he's good looking. And that's amazing! I want another role like this!! (of course with better plot... :D

Haha! This reminded me of  my first few comments on the forum. I mentioned that Hyuk is the kind of actor who is not that handsome but his acting is so compelling that it grabs your attention and leaves a lasting impression (after watching BM). And someone here corrected me, saying what do you mean he's not that handsome, he IS super good looking! Hehe. 

That's when I started observing him closer and then realised that he IS very handsome indeed. Guess i was too absorbed into the character he's playing.:hwaiting2:

• LOL 2

23 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Anyone attending the Japanese FM tomorrow? Hopefully he will share some news of his new work.

I'm just hoping that instead of the silliness of making him sing and cook, whoever attends the meeting will ask him real questions, about his work. Something tells me all the questions will be about his private life, now that it was revealed that his family is abroad...

• Like 2

another post I just ran across, and god, do I miss JH in scenes like these! I love every single scene that was posted here! I so want another show or movie that will give JH the opportunity to challange himself emotionally again!

Also- love his hair in these scenes!:D I don't remember him going back to this style, and I wish he will...

• Love 2

Did any of the posters from Japan mentioned what he actually said in the meeting? I only saw one comment mentioning he said the name of a show, but because of the bad translation they couldn't understand the name. It's of the same person that posted about the bad translation, but now I can't even find the tweets. Is it possible she was asked to delete her posts?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Did he mention any new project that he is currently working on?

I checked and the poster on twitter I previously mentioned is now protecting her posts. So my guess is she wrote something she shouldn't have and maybe the organizers asked her to take it down. It was either about her complaints about the translator or her mentioning a show JH mentioned. Not sure if it was a new show or old. 

At any rate- what's with all the secrecy?!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Rats... <_< for sunglasses?

For some action stuff? And he directed it himself. Not too sure, he showed a bit of it.

8 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Did he mention any new project that he is currently working on?

Not really, just said that he will continue acting, won’t give up action, he know fans like  melo etc.. And he said it’s more stressful now since he has no agent, so must work hard … 

• Like 1

This fan wrote more about it.

Hyuk-sama has become the representative of a brand such as action planning (sorry for the rough explanation

So, he released a super short movie that he planned and directed himself.The image was posted here the other day

At the end, it said "To be continued", but I wonder if it's just for brand promotion?

The interpreter

You used the words "brand" and "representative".

Is it a company specifically? Is it a group?

Are you the president? ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2