8 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson Im going crazyyyy with that preview of ep 8

Reveal hidden contents

I have the feeling they are trying to deceive us by making it seem like “the daughter of a traitor” is Yoo Jung. I don’t know! They”ve done this before

Im loving the idea of PGW losing control when his son calls him greedy. Please pleaseeee! We need a scene showing Yeongsangun atrocities! We need to understand why PGW went kinda insane

I also, I dont know why Im beginning to think PGW is not the only guilty one regarding Yoo Jung’s family’s death. That whole first ep was confusing and they seemed to be hiding stuff from us. 

Before Yoo Jung decides to destroy PGW, I’d like her to be forced to work with him. I like those two together. Notice how gentle and respectful he is when he talks to her. Its interesting! When he asked her “aren’t you happy?” It sounded like he cared. Also, his question prior to her revealing her identity was “How do you know that Lady Park”? Unless the translation is off it was an interesting way of phrasing. Its like he is not doubting the info itself. As if he “knew” something. But yeah this is only a feeling. I may be overthinking due to “Jang Hyuk fever” I got. He looked pretty today, despite the Mickey Mouse hat that drives me nuts. But the little Mickey Mouse ears were moving today and I just thought it was so cute lol

Park Ji Yeon is wonderful as Queen Dowager. And I finally believed PGWs love for her. He did a Piljoo there with her. The end justify the means kinda thing. The difference is she agreed to it. 

The preview is interesting, since it looks like PGW was sent into frantic action by YJ's admission, meaning he sees a way to deal with it. I actually don't understand her motivation to make that revelation at this stage, but whatever leverage she thought she'd have, looks to be neutrelized by PGW at the end of the preview. Not only that, it looks like she actually put the king in danger as a result.

On the other hand, there is a moment in the preview in which the dowager queen looks with fear at the king, while he looks at her with a smirk. so I'm guessing that while PGW will be busy with his investigations, the king will hatch a plan that will put the dowager queen in danger... 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

You mean this type? But I see many names tagged there.

https://tv.naver.com/v/26928423

Anyway I cant watch naver videos

The tags are

#Monday-Tuesday drama #Historical drama #Romance #LeeJoon #Kanghanna

10 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson I want to believe the preview is being misleading in its last scene, mostly because I want to believe Yoo Jung had a purpose when she made that confession

I don’t like the stills for ep 8 because PGW has that dead expression again

I thought he got angrier and less dead?:joy:

• Like 1

Finally watched all 7 episodes and now I won't miss any other episodes again. :sweat_smile:

Read all 10 pages of comments and agree with most of them.

I don't think main couple has any chemistry. Both actors are great (I'm loving everyone's acting in this drama) but I don't believe for a second in that love story. QD and PGW in 3 scenes portrayed more intense feelings (maybe because I would say that to any scene JH appears? Haha). Love Park Ji Yeon, I watch every episode waiting for her scenes, hope she gets more screen time everyday.

I didn't know I needed Jang Hyuk and Heo Seong Tae acting together until I saw Jang Hyuk and Heo Seong Tae acting together. They really have chemistry, their scenes are strong  HST is doing a great job with Minister Cho.

This drama for me is Park Gye Won, the Queen, the Minister and now Yoo Jung that finally is becoming an interesting fearless and strong FL. The King is weak which is sad because I really liked Lee Joon's acting. Hope he gets more challenging and good scenes to show his work.

Absolutely love the angst in PGW and QD relationship and I'm ready for more :hwaiting2:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson I want to believe the preview is being misleading in its last scene, mostly because I want to believe Yoo Jung had a purpose when she made that confession

I don’t like the stills for ep 8 because PGW has that dead expression again

There will surely be some twist today. Somehow they need to convince us PGW is not the real vilain, but how?! And who is the real vilain?

• Like 1

OK, so I was looking for the scene of PGW losing it, while all the scenes that were posted were of the main couple, being beautifully sorrowful and in pain, and then I found JH's scene, and- OH MY GOD! no pretty sorrow there! :open_mouth:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd8akCupKg8/

For any of these actors to become anywhere near as good as JH, they need to let go of their need to look pretty while they act. This is why I felt that that Park Ji-Yeon that plays the dowager queen is better than Kang Hana- In every frame Kang Hana maintained a pretty expression- pretty pride, pretty pain, pretty strength... while Park Ji-Yeon wasn't so careful, which made her feel real. With Kang Hana, as compelling as she is, you can feel she is acting...

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@Biology Lesson I think he may still be the villain but if they show what drove him to the edge, it will be more interesting. Again, Im having TMWYS fears, where they suggested a lot of backstory but never showed it and left us wondering and speculating forever. 

I just saw the scene with his son and he is clearly losing control now. I wish I understood the dialogue. 

Watched again, he looks drunk in that scene and truly in pain, anger. I wonder when this happened? Yoo Jeong has been pushing him hard. The actor playing his son looked scared for real lol 

• Like 2

@Biology Lesson I think he may still be the villain but if they show what drove him to the edge, it will be more interesting. Again, Im having TMWYS fears, where they suggested a lot of backstory but never showed it and left us wondering and speculating forever. 

I also hope we will get to see the past... 

I just saw the scene with his son and he is clearly losing control now. I wish I understood the dialogue. 

Spoiler

Not sure. I just saw the preview of the next episode, and he looks almost content there. I think next ep will be the reveal of the true vilain as there is some kind of secret between the dowager queen and this new character that was introduced in ep. 7- the monk. There is something sinister about him... My prediction? PGW will die in defence of the couple

• Like 1

Yeah PGW lost his cool today, twice in fact. Now I worry for him. 

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

The tags are

#Monday-Tuesday drama #Historical drama #Romance #LeeJoon #Kanghanna

Oh the tags are a longer list if u view it on a computer. Somehow the mobile phone version is shorter. 

56 minutes ago, janghaesoo said:

Now, who's the real Aok and that monk?

That monk has a connection with QD. So what is it that she truly desires? 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson Oh myyygffff your theory just threw me! I was wondering about that monk. I recall that the character QD is losely based on (or who we especulated could be) relied on shamans and monks and it somehow ruined her. Back to wikipedia! Let’s see what we find 

The thing is that if my theory will be true, essentially we will get a variation on Chuno :) I always thought about this show as if it's based on TMWYS in the constantly twisting plot and the deception from JH's character, so the idea of Chuno is novel to me here...

I remember a mention of shamans... do share what you find!

• Like 2