Just now, azureblue7 said:

Or could be he got bashed and bled from his mouth..:tears:

But I'm so glad he's back to his old self, posting spoilers..

lol I'm afraid the production team will ask him to stop posting any spoilers. :lol:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4

7 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

It looks more like he got bashed and was bleeding from his mouth.. I wasn't expecting to see that photo considering the other actors were properly attired. It caught me off guard. Our dear hyukie is really posting spoilers again lol. :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

31 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

22 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

It looks more like he got bashed and was bleeding from his mouth..

considering the amount of blood, even soaking his shirt, I'm more inclined to think that he did bite someone. And not his ear, but probably his neck- that's a lot of blood! :blink:

Kinda reminds me of BW in EOL, after he killed the horses... 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2

35 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

considering the amount of blood, even soaking his shirt, I'm more inclined to think that he did bite someone. And not his ear, but probably his neck- that's a lot of blood! :blink:

Kinda reminds me of BW in EOL, after he killed the horses... 

Even the army green t-shirt he wore before filming became dark blue in colour because of all those blood... 

guess we will only know why months ...lol..

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

11 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

I rem I had to unfollow him for a while during Voice to avoid spoilers, but this is no longer an option now

3 hours ago, nyk said:

Do you remember all these characters? :wub:

Biw we appreciate his efforts to create different hairstyles for each character haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, dramafan33 said:

@nyk Yes I do 

@Ding77 It looks like The Flu 

Ahhh yeah, looks like The Flu. Thx. 

21 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

I rem I had to unfollow him for a while during Voice to avoid spoilers, but this is no longer an option now

Biw we appreciate his efforts to create different hairstyles for each character haha

Haha, he might not approve your request if you do that again. :hwaiting2:

Which hairstyle is your fav? I like most of them actually lol. :P

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

Ahhh yeah, looks like The Flu. Thx. 

Haha, he might not approve your request if you do that again. 

Which hairstyle is your fav? I like most of them actually lol. :P

It is not 'might', it is 'will' haha, thats why i said it is no longer an option now

I have always like The Flu's hair, and the character too ~~ 

-------------

Yacht Expedition, Jang Hyuk encounters unexpected Hole 'Tie the Knot of Confusion'

Actor Jang Hyuk crowned as a knot-tying hole.

MBC Everyone's "Yacht Expedition: The Beginning," which will be broadcast for the first time on Oct. 26, is a yacht tutorial variety featuring the journey of fearless yachtsmen to challenge yachts and learn about yachts with their naked bodies. Jang Hyuk, Huh Kyung-hwan, Choi Yeo-jin and Soyou will draw a journey to the west coast with Captain Kim Seung-jin, who succeeded in sailing around the world without assistance from Muport.

The broadcast will feature four people trained in yacht sailing Sparta by Captain Kim Seung-jin. It's their first time on a yacht, so they learn the basics of a yacht by burning their academic passion. In the midst of this, "Charismatic actor" Jang Hyuk made an unexpected debut in a knot tie, giving off an unexpected dorky charm.

In the photo released on Saturday, Jang is sweating a lot among the hard-working members in a knot tying competition. It is eye-catching that Jang Hyuk's hands and eyes are shaking as if they are not doing as well as he learned. No one knew Jang Hyuk was stuck because his expression was serious and focused.

Heo Kyung-hwan, who discovered it, said, "It's Jang Hyuk's hole. It was a hole," he said, and was busy teasing his brother. In the meantime, attention is focused on the fact that "Serious guy' Jang Hyuk was immersed in tying knots without being shaken. Jang Hyuk was more serious than anyone else in tying a knot. Could Jang Hyuk escape from the "knot hole" on the day?

On the other hand, the four were trained to move yachts from the dock. Rumor has it that Jang, who used to be a "pinch hole," was motivated with more passionate eyes. Jang Hyuk, who drove a yacht with relentless handling, is curious about whether he could have performed well this time, not a "hole."

202010251050130410_2.jpg

• Thanks 6

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

It is not 'might', it is 'will' haha, thats why i said it is no longer an option now

I have always like The Flu's hair, and the character too ~~ 

-------------

Yacht Expedition, Jang Hyuk encounters unexpected Hole 'Tie the Knot of Confusion'

MBC Everyone's "Yacht Expedition: The Beginning," which will be broadcast for the first time on Oct. 26, is a yacht tutorial variety featuring the journey of fearless yachtsmen to challenge yachts and learn about yachts with their naked bodies. Jang Hyuk, Huh Kyung-hwan, Choi Yeo-jin and Soyou will draw a journey to the west coast with Captain Kim Seung-jin, who succeeded in sailing around the world without assistance from Muport.

The broadcast will feature four people trained in yacht sailing Sparta by Captain Kim Seung-jin. It's their first time on a yacht, so they learn the basics of a yacht by burning their academic passion. In the midst of this, "Charismatic actor" Jang Hyuk made an unexpected debut in a knot tie, giving off an unexpected dorky charm.

In the photo released on Saturday, Jang is sweating a lot among the hard-working members in a knot tying competition. It is eye-catching that Jang Hyuk's hands and eyes are shaking as if they are not doing as well as he learned. No one knew Jang Hyuk was stuck because his expression was serious and focused.

Heo Kyung-hwan, who discovered it, said, "It's Jang Hyuk's hole. It was a hole," he said, and was busy teasing his brother. In the meantime, attention is focused on the fact that "Serious guy' Jang Hyuk was immersed in tying knots without being shaken. Jang Hyuk was more serious than anyone else in tying a knot. Could Jang Hyuk escape from the "knot hole" on the day?

On the other hand, the four were trained to move yachts from the dock. Rumor has it that Jang, who used to be a "pinch hole," was motivated with more passionate eyes. Jang Hyuk, who drove a yacht with relentless handling, is curious about whether he could have performed well this time, not a "hole."

Hmmm... don't we know from Real Men, that he's actually good at tying knots? I sometimes suspect JH that he does these things intentionally, as to not to appear too competent, and make things funnier... :)

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Hmmm... don't we know from Real Men, that he's actually good at tying knots? I sometimes suspect JH that he does these things intentionally, as to not to appear too competent, and make things funnier... :)

Ya, he seemed quite good in real men knot tying but it could be a simpler knot. He has the same serious look but it could be editing again that he seemed good at it..haha

Here's the clip

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGwGme1JYqr/?igshid=1g6ldjr3kvuy3

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

I can't help it but him looking blur and confused is just so cute I want to pinch his cheeks haha. Poor knot-tying hole hyukie :kiss_wink:

Screenshot-20201025-122320.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Ya, he seemed quite good in real men knot tying but it could be a simpler knot. He has the same serious look but it could be editing again that he seemed good at it..haha

Here's the clip

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGwGme1JYqr/?igshid=1g6ldjr3kvuy3

I love that clip! :) I love everything from their time in the navy! I think in that clip he did do well, mainly because he was seeing how it was done while he was doing it. One thing I do know about JH, that even if he doesn't succeed at first, he will never stop until he does! like with the fishing, with which he had so much difficulty in the beginning but then managed to catch the biggest yellow eye of that fishing season, or surfing in The dragon club, even though he has water phobia he didn't stop until he succeeded. So I'm guessing even though he was teased while he was trying to make the knot, he will succeed in the end. There is no other option in his mind :sweat_smile:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

Hmm how many outfits does he have in the show?

Jang Hyuk X Heo Kyung Hwan X Choi Yeo Jin X Soyou First Yacht Demonstration Drive...Cheers and screams

Jang Hyuk, Huh Kyung-hwan, Choi Yeo-jin and So-you of "The Yacht Expedition: The Beginning" will have their first yacht test drive full of cheers and screams.

MBC Everyone's "Yacht Expedition: The Beginning," which will premiere at 8:30 p.m. on the 26th, is a yacht tutorial variety featuring the journey of fearless yachtsmen to challenge yachts and learn about yachts with their naked bodies. It is expected that the yacht's ignorant members, who believed in passion, will show the real charm of the yacht with the process of getting to know the yacht, starting with the yacht pilot license test.

The broadcast will feature Jang Hyuk, Huh Kyung-hwan, Choi Yeo-jin and So You, who will meet for the first time at the Han River yacht park. The four of them greeted each other for the first time, laughing at the unexpected composition of the members, calling it an "unimaginable combination." However, they became one by talking about the common theme of "Yacht."

The four members who immediately started their first test drive of the yacht, held their own steering wheel with the help of Captain Kim Seung-jin. The four members, who took turns in the driver's seat and grabbed the steering wheel, were in love with the "attraction of yachts" that was different from driving a car. In particular, Jang Hyuk, who had expressed his fear of water, repeated "Wow, it's fun" indefinitely and gave him a laugh by falling in love with a yacht from the first meeting.

However, when Heo Kyung-hwan took the steering wheel for the last time, the scene was filled with cheers and screams. While driving up and down yachts as if on a ride, Choi Yeo-jin and So-you quickly enjoyed yachting, saying, "It's like riding a Viking." Indeed, how was the first driving of those who excited the yacht?

After the first yacht test-drive, the crew became "Yacht Holic" and became more passionate about studying. Choi Yeo-jin left a comment saying, "I want to try it faster after tasting it a little bit," adding to the curiosity about the charm of the yacht they tasted for the first time. MBC Everyone's "Yacht Expedition: The Beginning," where the crew's first yacht ride will take place, will premiere at 8:30 p.m. on Monday, the 26th.

ElJkU-jU0AMI-Ax?format=jpg&name=small

ElJkU-jVgAEutPa?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Ding77 said:

I can't help it but him looking blur and confused is just so cute I want to pinch his cheeks haha. Poor knot-tying hole hyukie :kiss_wink:

He is frowning so much and subconsciously pouting his lips..haha.. very adorable:Ohboy3:

20201025-135528.jpg

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

I love that clip! :) I love everything from their time in the navy! I think in that clip he did do well, mainly because he was seeing how it was done while he was doing it. One thing I do know about JH, that even if he doesn't succeed at first, he will never stop until he does! like with the fishing, with which he had so much difficulty in the beginning but then managed to catch the biggest yellow eye of that fishing season, or surfing in The dragon club, even though he has water phobia he didn't stop until he succeeded. So I'm guessing even though he was teased while he was trying to make the knot, he will succeed in the end. There is no other option in his mind :sweat_smile:

Yes! I think he will keep trying despite being teased. He's passionate serious man, Jang Hyuk..haha

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Hmm how many outfits does he have in the show?

Sponsors? Seeing the fun they have in this season, I can't help feeling sorry for season 1 guys.

• Like 4
  • Love 2