9 hours ago, JackAbramovich said:

Jang Hyuk 장혁 is known for his versatility, but I’m curious—do you prefer him in action-packed roles like in Chuno or in more dramatic roles like in The Client? What do you think showcases his talent best?

For me it's not even about the project being a drama or an action flick. It's about the script being good, and his character going through growth. Post his military service, I can say I Iike most of his movies, action or drama. The flu I like the least. As to shows- it depends on the script. Thinking about, I  guess I like his drama shows better, just beause their script was better. For instance, I detest Voice. Even though the action was great (if I ignore the shaky cam), his character had hardly any growth in it and he didn't actually develope an emotional connection with the other lead. I did love the first episode as it was more dramatic than action focused. I also detest Chuno- there for me the problem was the script as well as the direction

On 9/12/2024 at 11:44 AM, Prettysup said:

I am not interested in the variety at all, I just want a new drama or movie..

When is the Ripley one showing in Korea? There should be some promo events when it shows right?

I think we're all on the same page...mostly

A drama right now would be awesome. It's been forever

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

JH wrote something about meeting on youtube on 15/9. The short clip showing him training for a fight scene... I hope this is about a new project, and not more rope skipping...

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_3dkBOIkAX/

I think it might just be him training fight scenes.. longer version. 

• Like 1