2 hours ago, YouwinJH said:

is that JH next to KJK? Looks like he's going to be on Running Man

Haha! Yes.. he is because of KJK again. Btw why does his hair grows out so fast?

:joy:

But the focus will be on the footballer though. He's just there to have fun.

• Like 2

@azureblue7 on the hair thing, I think Running Man was filmed before his fanmeet. The hairstyle at the fanmeet is the most recent (and it's trimmed) If I'm not mistaken, he's still in Japan. Would make sense if he has another fan meet this coming week...

One think about RM, he's not wearing his signature black. Didn't realise clothes would age a person but he does look younger with this fit though it's probs too hip for my taste haha :lol:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, YouwinJH said:

@azureblue7 on the hair thing, I think Running Man was filmed before his fanmeet. The hairstyle at the fanmeet is the most recent (and it's trimmed) If I'm not mistaken, he's still in Japan. Would make sense if he has another fan meet this coming week...

One think about RM, he's not wearing his signature black. Didn't realise clothes would age a person but he does look younger with this fit though it's probs too hip for my taste haha :lol:

Haha! Most probably he got a stylist for his clothes. It looks like the style in Hometown Flex. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, YouwinJH said:

I doubt he is still in Japan, hotel stay and general expenses for 3 weeks in Japan is more expensive then flying back and forth.

• Like 3

@Prettysup I did not know that. There is a new pic of him with makeup so I'm guessing he is back in Korea and filming something? Most likely another variety

Also with his wedding anniversary, I thought he might be doing a family vacation there in the lead up to it

• Like 3

3 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Finally... the interview where he spoke  in English.

:approves:

Original post 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C78dvLuN7sJ/?igsh=OTVjaDB2anh3eDly

If only we can watch the whole interview. I really applaud his efforts!!  

Good for him for not allowing his insecurities to hold him back! And Finally we'll have the opporunity to listen to his own words, and not through translators. The English doesn't have to be perfect, just just enough to help him convey his thoughts...

In the mean time, I understand that The Acolyte, in which Lee Jung-jae had a role in, is a complete disaster! This makes it the third or fourth Korean actor who ventured into a big Hollywood production, only for the production to turn out to be a complete dud. Seeing that- I would encourage JH to continue and take his time. Not to rush into a production just because it's big, and for god sakes- STAY AWAY FROM DISNEY!

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

According to fans, he also  reenacted famous scenes and lines chosen by fans, and even though he said "It's not easy" every time, once it started, the atmosphere changed instantly and he perfectly expressed not only his lines but also his emotions. It was amazing, it was like watching a real shoot.

Hyuk-sama was in tears as he reenacted the scene in episode 1 where he silently reunites with his wife. I thought he was a real pro at acting. That scene was painful, but I really like it, so I was really happy and moved to be able to watch it again. Hyuk-sama is really amazing, being able to empathize with him in such a short time"

cr.@osmosmmaro___56

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Any info on Running Man? Can't even pretend I'm interested in the other stuff. Just thinking it's coming up to two years since his last casting news, which was Family in 2021. I hope there'd be some good news soon...😒

• Like 2

On 6/10/2024 at 2:48 AM, YouwinJH said:

Any info on Running Man? Can't even pretend I'm interested in the other stuff. Just thinking it's coming up to two years since his last casting news, which was Family in 2021. I hope there'd be some good news soon...😒

Several clips from yesterday's RM ep:

https://youtu.be/YvwguGiLuJg?si=7ptBbb14BsMEYRw4

Imitating JH... Actually in the previous show JH, he neutralized the imitations pretty quickly, making it about an acting lesson- 

Spoiler

More clips:

Losing team not eating meat? Feeding JH all the same :)

KJK the bully, and JH helps :)

The black team lost, but had a lot of fun- 

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you post more than 3 videos in one post. Thanks!
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Several clips from yesterday's RM ep:

Omo! Jang Hyuk in Running Man??!?!? :scream:

@agenth We need to watch this episode asap!

:highonflowers:

On 6/8/2024 at 4:35 PM, Biology Lesson said:

In the mean time, I understand that The Acolyte, in which Lee Jung-jae had a role in, is a complete disaster!

Oh noes. :tears: Heard that he took a crash course in English and everything for this show.

Hi my Jang Hyuk chingus :waves:

• Like 1
  • Love 1